Chapter 23

My Choice

2 weeks later..

Yoona P.O.V.

“YOONA!” I heard Yuri unnie called me from living room.

“What?” I shouted.

“Come here. Let’s watch Strong Heart.”

“I’m tired unnie.” I answered. I’m really tired today. I was filming CF this morning until evening. I want to sleep peacefully.

“No, you should watch it with us.” Yuri unnie and Jessica unnie suddely came to my room and dragged me to the living room. I sat down on the couch lazily.

What’s wrong with them? Weird. I’ll just sleep when they busy watch it. Our members gathered together at living room, minus Tiffany unnie. She went to Thailand to filming a cosmetic CF. I don’t know why but the atmosphere at this living room is weird. My members look very enthusiastic to watch Strong Heart. Especially Sica unnie, usually she’s not interested to watch TV but today she seems very enthusiastic.

“It’s started!” SeoHyun shouted happily. Aish. For real, something is off. I know Joo-hyun for almost 12 years, she prefer to read books than watch TV. Then their guests appeared one by one. Ah, Sulli and Minho was on it, maybe that’s why Yuri unnie seems enthusiastic. I thought.

I walked to my room quietly, so none will notice me. I’m really sleepy. Seriously.

“Next guest is Lee Jonghyun of CNBLUE!” I heard Dong-wook oppa said. My unnie clapped happily. I stopped and turned around. Then I saw his face appearead on the screen. I decided to watch him, I’m curious about his story. I sat down on the couch again.

End of P.O.V.


After 30 minutes, his turned to speak comes.

“Lee Jonghyun-shi. I heard you have something to say to us and our audience.” Shin Dong-yup smiled knowingly at Jonghyun.

“Ah, yes.” He answered.

“Would you like to tell us?” Lee Dong-wook asked him.

"There’s already someone I love. She’s the first in my life and for the rest of my life, she’ll be the only one..” Jonghyun said while smiling. Yoona’s heart is beating faster. Is he crazy? He digged his own grave for crying out loud. Yoona thoughts.

“He’s today Strong Heart!” Boom walked to Jonghyun and shakes his hand. He only smiled and showed his dimples.

“Please tell us, who’s she? Do you have a girlfriend?” Shin Dong-yup asked him curiously.

 “No, she’s not my girlfriend. I don’t have girlfriend. This is one-sided love.” He smiled. What the hell was he thinking? Yoona became furious.

“One-sided love? She doesn’t like you then?” Boom asked him with concern tone.

“Ah, yes. She said she likes someone else.” He answered calmly. The audiences and another guests went “OHHHH.” He just smiled.

“Is she a celebrity?” This time Lee Dong-wook asked him.

Jonghyun looked at Leeteuk nervously, then Leeteuk nodded at him. Minho patted his shoulder, he smiled at Minho. Is it a scheme? Everyone already know about him appear at Strong Heart. So they dragged me here to watch him? She asked in her mind.

“Yes.” He answered while smiling.

“Please continue your story...” Shin Dong-yup motioned him to continue his story.

“I admired her since her debut.” Jonghyun started speaking. He doesn’t look nervous at all.

“But I got to know her personally after I debuted. I met her at a music program backstage, she looks very stunning that time. She smiled brightly at me when I greeted her. Suddenly I had urge to be her friends, but I didn’t have guts to talk to her back then. For two years I never talked to her personally, we just greeted each other.” Yeah, he didn’t have guts to talk to me. And he never looked me in the eyes, back then. He likes me that much, huh? Yoona smiled.

“OHHHH~” Taeyeon and Sunny said in unison.

“OH.MY.GOD.” The American Duo covered their mouths.

“He’s so cool.” Sooyoung looked at TV screen dreamingly. Yoona fixed her gaze on TV again.

“You never talked to her until now?” Lee Dong-wook asked.

“I’ve talked to her personally few months ago. We even exchanged our numbers, honestly that was the first time I asked for a girl’s number. After that we became close friend. But I ruined our friendship.”

“You like her that much? What did you do that ruin your friendship?” asked the MC.

“No, I don’t like her anymore. I love her.” He blushed.

“OMOOO! He’s so cute!” Taeyeon shouted. She earned glares from her members.

“Last month, I told her that I love her. I—“ Before he could finish, someone cutted him.

“That was the time when she told you she likes someone else?” Boom asked.

“Ah, no. I told her that I love her about 2 times. She asked me to meet her, that was the time when she said she likes someone else.” Jonghyun explained, his eyes couldn’t hide his sadness.

“Kim Jung-nam shi, do you know about this?” Lee Dong-wook asked a middle age woman who sat near Jonghyun. She’s his co-star from his drama.

“Of course, he’s close with me so he told me about his crush. He really likes this girl, he had a hard time after she told him that she likes someone else.” Kim Jung-nam smiled.

“Do you know her identity?” The MC asked again. She nodded.

“What happened after that? Did your friendship became awkward?” Kim Young-chul asked from behind.

“Yes. She ignored me all the time, but I kept following her. One day, I had chance to talk to her, but she said she has schedule then left me. I really hope one day her next schedule is to meet me. I really love her that much. They said negative side effect of one-sided love is the person you like could become unhappy because you like her. But I’m too selfish for that, I can’t stop love her. I don’t know if I hurt her or not, but I’ll continue to love her for the rest of my life.” Jonghyun looked down. He tried hard to hold back his tears.

Tears streaming down on Yoona face, she quickly wiped it. Yuri noticed it and hold her hands.

“Why don’t you leave a video message for her? Maybe she’s watching this now.” Shin Dong-yup asked.

“Ah, yes. Could I sing for her first?” Jonghyun asked while walking to get his guitar.

“Yes, please do as you want.” Lee Dong-wook smiled at him.

Jonghyun began to sing..

I keep getting angry because I love you
Why are you foolishly looking at someone else, you bad person?
At my clumsy love, at my hurt heart,
I just let out sighs and randomly laugh and cry
It hurts because of you

Because it’s you, because it’s you that I love
I can hold it in several times
Because I only knew you from the start
Because it’s all you, because it’s you that I miss, I love you
It hurts so much, it’s so hard but because it’s you, I’m okay

You grow farther away because I couldn’t hold onto you
I look at you, I wait for you and get exhausted
Because of you, I get sad

 

He couldn’t hold back his tears anymore. He cried while singing her favorite song. Yes, it’s her favorite song nowdays.

Because it’s you, because it’s you that I love
I can hold it in several times
Because I only knew you from the start
Because it’s all you, because it’s you that I miss, I love you
It hurts so much, it’s so hard but because it’s you, I’m okay

Because it’s all you, because it’s you that I love

Because it’s all you, because it’s you that I miss, I love you
I keep getting greedy, I keep crying
Because it’s you, because it’s all you

 Everyone gave him standing applause, few of them wiping their tears. He bowed to the audience and the other guests. Leeteuk and Minho walked to him and giving him a hug. Leeteuk wiped Jonghyun’s tears, while Minho patting Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Now, please leave a video message for her.” Lee Dong-wook asked.

“Yes. Hello, this is Jongie. How are you? It’s been a long time since the last time we met. I’ve been missing you since that time. Like I said before, if you hold my hand even once, I’ll never let you go. Even if you didn’t hold my hand, I’m just going to love you. I really hope your next schedule is to meet me, I’ll wait patiently until that day come. Others think I have everything. It's true. I have a lot. But... You were everything I had. I sincerely love you...” He ended his message.

 


 

Helloooooo

Sorry for late update

I've been busy lately

Too much assignment T_T

How about this chapter?

Is it okay?

Ah, I'm so excited

Tomorrow SNSD will come to Indonesia, I'll go to airport to see them

And at Saturday I'll watch SMTOWN in Jakarta

Sooo excited! I'll see them in person for the first time

I have never been this nervous and anxious like this, really

It's 1.14 a.m and I can't sleep because I'm super nervous

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

I'll update again asap :3

 

"For me, each one of our SNSD members is like my body. If one gets hurt or hears bad things from someone else, it hurts me and pains me even more. It's impossible for only good things to happen to someone and so there were difficult times and hurtful times. But during those times, I'm so thankful that we were each other's strength and each other's support."

- SNSD Sunny