Chapter 4

My Choice

He didn't realize that he hold Yoona's hand until he's about to open their room door.

"Yoona-shi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." while looking down, he really feel sorry and embarassed. But Yoona seems okay with that and cutting off his speech.

"Ah, It's okay Jongie. Could I call you Jongie? Please stop called me Yoona-shi, just call me Yoona or Yoona-ya." said Yoona with smile on her face.

"It's okay, you can call me like that. When will you go back to Korea?" asked Jonghyun.

"Maybe in 3 or 4 days, i planned to stay to have a break. But my members will go back tomorrow. Why?"

"Really? WOuld you like to come to see us perform tomorrow night? We will perform at a club tomorrow?" asked him excitedly.

"Yes, I would like to come! Where will you perform?"

"I forget the name of the club. But, it's near our hotel. Could you give me your phone number, so I could inform you?" asked Jonghyun.

"Okay." said Yoona.

He feels like his heart going to jump out from his body because he's so excited. He didn't know when that feeling start but he really sure that he really likes his sister in law. 'Lee Jonghyun get a hold of yourself, don't be too obvious or she will stay away from you' He thoughts.

"Thank you. Let's go in Yoona-ya!" said him happily.

At their room..

"YAH! Im Yoona! Where'd you go? You'd go for more than 30minutes." asked Sooyoung.

"Sorry unnie, I've received a phone call and when i would go back i met Jonghyun then we talked." answered Yoona.

Jonghyun is blushing and only could staring at the floor.

"Jonghyun-ah, what are you doing? Take a seat." said Yonghwa. He's suspicious about Jonghyun sudden behaviour.


Yonghwa P.O.V.

What happen with him, did he really like my sister in law? I should get some information about what happened between them. I would ask Hyunnie after this.


After they go back to the hotel, Yonghwa decided to text Seohyun to ask her about Yoona and his dongsaeng.

'Hyu~un.'

'Yo~ong. Why? I miss you <3'

'I miss you too. Hyun, did you know what happen between Yoona and Jonghyun?'

'I don't know oppa. Why?'

'It's just Jonghyun became weird everytime he around Yoona and i saw him blushing really hard when he looked at Yoona. Do you think they became closer after our meeting at backstage just now?'

'Really? I think he shy because he's around my unnies. Beside that, Yoona unnie is really kind and friendly, so he must feel comfortable around unnie.'

'Ah, i see. Is there any male who close to her?' Yonghwa think he should know about that information if Jonghyun really likes Yoona so he would know about his competitor.

'Hmm. Let me think. Ah, Geun Seuk oppa become close to her after they become couple for their drama. And Taecyeon oppa, he never tired to get unnie's heart. Why oppa?'

'Only those 2? I think i need to know whose Jonghyun competitor if he really likes your unnie. Hahaha.'

'Ah, I remember! Kim Soo-hyun oppa. He gets really close with unnie after Taec oppa introduce him to her. They even hang out last week. Do you really think Jonghyun oppa likes unnie?'

'Yes, i think he really likes her. I never see him like this before. Hyu~un, do you really go back to Korea tomorrow? Your days will be so boring without me. Kkk~ Just stay and watch our performance tomorrow.'

'Ah, oppa. You know i can't do that, i have schedule with Taeyeon unnie and Fany unnie. But oppa, Yoona unnie will stay at Japan. DO you think it's a good time to set her up with Jonghyun oppa?'

'Really? I should make a plan then. Kkk~ Hyu~un, you should go to sleep. I love you :* good night. Dream about me! Okay?'

'You should dream about me too oppa. Love you too :* see you super soon. TT TT'


Yonghwa P.O.V.

So Yoona will stay at Japan. I should ask Jonghyun about his feeling, so i could set up a date for them.

"YAH, Jonghyun-ah, come here!"

"Yes hyung. What's the matter?" Jonghyun seems confused because i called him late at night. I think he feel he did something wrong, his face. Kkk.

"Jonghyun-ah, do you like someone?"


Jonghyun P.O.V.

Why did this hyung ask me about that question. Did he suspicious about me and Yoona? Ah, i don't know about my feeling for her.

"YAH Jonghyun-ah! I asked you." Yonghwa hyung shouted at me.

"Sorry hyung. But i...i don't understand." aish, why i stuttered, he must be more suspicious.

"Why you stuttered? Did you really like someone?" he teased me but in a serious tone and smile on his face. What should i say, i'm really confused about my feeling. really.

"Why you suddenly asked that question hyung?"

"Nothing. But it's okay if you really like someone. Kkk~" I think Yonghwa hyung know about me blushing at restaurant. What should i do? Aish.

"Really?" yah, Lee Jonghyun. Why you said that, it's like you admit that you really in love.

"Yeah, tell me. Do you like Yoona?" He asked in a serious tone.

Darn it. He really know me too well. He could exactly read what's in my mind. "I don't know hyung."

"Yah, you are blushing now. HAHAHAHA." he laughed at me really hard, i bet he would tease me everyday after this. Haish.

"Who's blushing hyung? I'm not blushing."

"Just admit it Jong. You have tough competitors i you really like Yoona. Not only 1 but 3." he said with serious tone and made me shock. What? 3? That's too much.

"3? Who are they hyung?" i asked with curiousity.

"First, Jang Geun"

"I know about him hyung, just go to the second person." i cutted his words. I know, Geun Suk hyung is trying to get Yoona heart.

"What? You know? How could you know about that?" Yonghwa hyung asked me with a shocked face.

"It's not your business hyung. Just tell me the second person." I hurriedly asked him.

"Tell me first, how could you know, or else"

"I know, i know. When we at restaurant, i excused to go to toilet right?"

"Yes, then?" he seems curious now. SHould i tell him that i stalk Yoona? Ahh, i have no choice.

"Actually i looked for Yoona. Then i found her at balcony, she's calling someone. I asked her, and she said that's Geun Suk hyung. Now tell me the second person."

"You stalked her? HAHAHAHA. Since when you liked this Jong? Okay, the second person is no other than Taecyeon hyung. It's gonna hard Jong." he said while patting my back.

"Don't laugh hyung. She's really make me crazy about her. Taecyeon hyung? I think he give up since a long time ago. Ah, it's hard. Then the last is?" i feel like i have no hope. My competitor is my sunbae and more popular than me. What should i do omma? TT TT

"He'd never give up on her. Hah. The last is Kim SOo-hyun hyung. It's gonna be tough Jong." he said.

"Really? What should i do hyung?" i feel like i lost my self confidence.

"I have an idea. Just invite her to our performance tomorrow. So, you could get time to closer with her."

"I already invited her. But you know me hyung. I can't speak well, I'm a boring person." i'm pitied myself. Should i learn how to be a funny person? I think she likes funny person because my competitors are funny and can speak well. Huh.

"REally? You fast Jong! Just be yourself. You should try hard, just tell me if you need more help. You should go to sleep know. Okay? Sleep well." then he go to his room. Then i have an idea, i should try to text her. I have her number! Wohooo!

'Hello Yoona-ya, it's Jonghyun.'

'Hello Jongie~ what's up?'

'Ah, nothing. I just want to remind you about my performance tomorrow. Just make sure that you would come.'

'Of course i would come. Don't forget to tell me where you will perform. Okay?'

She didn't forget! Yes! Does this mean that she likes me too? AH, don't hope too high Jonghyun. She's just kind to you.

'Okay. Good night Yoona. Sleep well ^^'

'Good night too Jongie~ ^^'

'Good night Yoona. Have a sweet dream ^^'

I didn't where i get the courage to text her. But i really texted her! So happy that i could die know. Hahahaha. I should prepare for tomorrow.

End of P.O.V.

 


 

What do you think?

Please gimme suggestion TT TT

I'm new in this FanFic world.

Feel free to comment :)