Chapter 5

My Choice

The next day...

Jonghyun P.O.V.

I wake up at 9am. It's too early to wake up because i slept at 4am last night. I'm so excited to start this day, but why i'm excited? Hmmm, let me think... That's right! Yoona would come to my performance. Just think about that make me so happy, i should text her.

'Good Morning Yoona-ya. Are you awake?'

'Morning Jongie~ yes, i'm awake. Why? And, you haven't tell me where you would perform. Kkk~'

'That's why i texted you, i would inform you about that. We would perform at 'X' Cafe at 9pm. You would come right? ^^~'

'Of course, i would come. Is it okay if i come with my friend?'

Aishhh, why she would come with her friend? That's only make me can't have a quality time with her.

'It's okay Yoona-ya. Who would come with you?' I'm really curious. Is it Geun Suk? He said that he missed her last night. There's no way that he would come here to see her right? Ahh, headache.

'Taecyeon oppa.He insisted to go with me, but i asked him to bring Wooyoung oppa. Is it okay?'

What? Taecyeon hyung? Please dude, just give up on her. TT TT Wooyoung hyung is okay because she's Taeyeon noona's boyfriend so i could ask him about tips to date Soshi but Taec hyung? He's my number 2 rival after Geun Suk hyung. What should i do? TT TT

'It's okay. Should i fetch you tonight?'

'There's no need Jongie~ I didn't want to bother you, you could focus and rehearsal so you could give your best tonight. Okay? ^^'

'I see, i would give my best tonight. For you ^^ do you have a time this afternoon?'

'For me? Kkk~ thank you ^^ i don't know. Why?'

'Would you like to have lunch? I want you to try Yoshinoya's set A, that's my favorite food ^^'

'Of course! Where will we meet?'

'I would come to your room at 1pm. Okay? ^^'

'Okay. See you soon Jongie~'

Did she just say yes to have lunch with me? Oh God, this is the best day of my life besides when i debuted. What should i wear? And i should think about fans. So they don't recognize us, what should i do? Should i wear sunglasses, hat, and mask? But that would make people curious. I would go take a bath first.

At 12.40pm...

I decided to wear this

Why i decided to wear casual clothes? because i think that would avoid rumor. i remembered when SIca noona and Taec hyung hang out they wear casual clothes and netizen awared that they only friends because they didn't hide and wear mask. Yeah, they only friends because Taec likes my Yoona. Wait, since when she is my Yoona? That's right, i would make her mine. EVen my competitors are great i would do my best. Jonghyun FIGHTING! I should go to her room now. Finally i arrived in front of her room, don't blushing Jonghyun. I should control myself so she will comfortable with me.

Tooot. Tooot. I pressed the bell button.

"Wait a minute." I heard her voice from her room, then she opened the door.

"Hello Jongie~" she greeted me but i'm just keep silent. I'm so so shocked. I saw an angel in front of me. Really. She's so beautiful. I just can't put it to words how beautiful she is.

"Jongie?" she asked again.

"Oh, hello Yoona-ya. You looked so beautiful. Let's go Goddess Yoong."

"I'm not a Goddess, Jong." I saw her blushing, is she blushing because of me? Ah, she's too beautiful to be true. Yoona-ya, don't make me crazier. Kkk.

"Okay, okay. But for me you're a Goddess. Hahaha." I sounded as natural as possible.

"But Jong, didn't you afraid that there will be a rumour if we hang out together like this, without a mask or hat?" she sounded very worry. I know why she worried, she experienced to has rumour with that Taecyeon hyung because they hanged out together.

"It's okay, do you remember about Sica noona and Taec hyung? They weared casual outfit and netizen didn't suspicious about them. Trust me Yoona-ya."

"Okay Jongie. I trusted you. Kkk~ Let's go!" she answered happily.

On the way to Yoshinoya i can't lift up my head. I can't see her properly because i'm afraid i will blushing really hard if i see her face. But i tried to have conversation with her. I'm afraid she will not accept my invitation to hang out again if i didn't talk to her.

"Yoona-ya, do you close with Taec hyung?"

"Yes, she's a good oppa and always take care of me. Do you know about Nuts meeting? Me, Taec oppa, Fany unnie, Seulong oppa, and Sunny unnie are close because our Nuts meeting. Heee."

"Ah, i know. You mentioned that at Oh! Thanks To message right?"

"Yeah, did you buy our Oh! album? Kkk."

That's laugh make my heart beating faster. Her voice is like angel's voice from heaven. I'm not hyperbola, but that's true for me. Hahaha.

"Of course. I'm a SONE and i'm your number 1 fan! Hahahaha. Who you closest to between your members?"

"Really? So am i. I'm your number 1 fan too. Kkk. I'm closest with Yuri unnie and Fany unnie. How about you?"

Did she just say that she's my number 1 fan? I'm the luckiest man in the world. If i die know, i wouldn't have a regret. But wait, i don't want to die before she's mine. -____- I should make her mine. I'm just crazy in love with her. She's closest with Yuri noona and Fany noona? I'm really lucky! Yuri noona is Minho's girlfriend and Fany noona is close with Yonghwa hyung. How can i be that lucky? So happy. Lalala.

"Thank you. Kkk. I'm close to Yonghwa hyung. Hehe. Arrived. Let's eat. You like to eat do you? Hahaha."

"Of course i like eat. You too right? I saw you on Hyunnie WGM, you ate that spaghetty so fast. Kkk."

"Yeah, but i'm not a shiksin like you Yoona-ya." I and she show me her famous pout. She's so cute. Aigooo.