Chapter 17

My Choice

Next day at Girls’ Generation’s dorm..

Most of the girls are watching TV at their living room and chatted. They have nothing to do today, except Sooyoung. She has filming schedule for her drama.

“What are we going to do today, guys?” asked Taeyeon while eating her ice cream.

“I don’t know. Should we go shopping?” said Tiffany excitedly.

“I’m not going.” answered Yuri.

“Why? Do you have a date with Minho?” Hyoyeon asked her.

“Of course not. He’s preparing for their next week concert.” answered Yuri.

“Where’s Yoongie?” asked Sunny while trying to steal Taeyeon’s ice cream.

“LEE SOON-KYU, do you wanna die?! It’s my ice cream! Don’t you dare to steal it!” shouted Taeyeon. And those dandyu are fighting for a cup of ice cream. Dorky kids.

“YAH! If you wanna fight just go to your own room shorties! I want to watch drama peacefully.” Hyoyeon glared at those two.

“WHAT? SHORTIES?!” screamed Sunny and Taeyeon in unison.

“Yeah, you two. Dandyu! Just go to your room.” Answered Hyoyeon.

“Kim Hyoyeon, you’re shortie too. We’re only 1 cm apart.” Protested Taeyeon.

“But, still..” Before Hyoyeon could finish her sentence Sunny and Taeyeon ticked her until they both fall on the floor.

“Don’t mind them. So, where’s Yoona?” asked Tiffany.

“Still at our room. She was crying until fell asleep. I don’t dare to ask her, I’ll wait for her to tell me.” Answered Yuri.

“Uh, so you still didn’t why’d she cries unnie?” asked SeoHyun.

“Uh-huh. But I will find out the answer later.” Said Yuri confidently.

“You’ll ask her?” asked Taeyeon curiously. She, Sunny, and Hyoyeon stopped their childish fight awhile ago and focus to Yuri to hear about Yoona from her.

“No. Last night Jonghyun called me, and we decided to meet this afternoon.” Answered Yuri.

“What? Could we come with you? Since we have nothing to do today, we could help him too.” Asked Tiffany hopefully. She always like to be matchmaker. SooWon and YongSeo are her products.

“Of course not. He’ll feel uncomfortable and scared if all of us come. Minho told me that he’s scared of Sica.” Said Yuri seriously.

“Who’s scared of Sica unnie?” suddenly Yoona asked while walking to their direction.

“Huh? Ah, none.” Answered Yuri nervously.

“Really? I think I heard that Minho said someone scared of Sica unnie.” said Yoona, the she sat beside Yuri.

“I think you misheard. Hehehe.” Said Sunny.

Suddenly...

Kring.. Kring...

“Aish, who’s coming? Please don’t be manager oppa.” Said Tiffany while walking to the front door. Then she opened the door and...

“SURPRISE!” shouted a man.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!” screamed Tiffany.

“Miyoung-ah, who’s that?” shouted Taeyeon from living room.

“Oppaaa! I miss you so so so so so much!” said Tiffany happily.

“I know, that’s why I came. Here, for you.” Joon said while giving his girlfriend a bouquet of flower.

“Thank you oppa! Oh, oppa. Hello.” Tiffany bowed to a man behind Lee Joon.

“Joonie oppa? Is it you?” shouted Hyoyeon.

“Yeah! It’s me sister in laws. I have someone who want to see you Taeyeon-ah.” Said Joon while walking to the living room. Then a man pooped from Joon behind with big smile in his face.

“G.O. oppa!!” shouted Taeyeon happily while running to G.O.

“Hello Taengooo. Hello all.” Greeted G.O. while bowing 90 degress to Soshi.

“1..2..3..” Taeyeon gave her members command.

“Annyeonghaseyo SoNyuhShiDae imnida!” shouted them in unison while bowing back to G.O.

“Wait. Wait. Wait. Why you never bowed to me like this?” Joon protested.

“Because you were too busy bowing at us that time oppa. We even can’t greet you properly because you bowed to us like 10 times in a row.” Said Taeyeon. All of them laughed, except Joon who covering his face because embarrased.

“You really did that Joon?” asked G.O. while laughing at his dongsaeng.

“Ah, oppa. Don’t make him more embarrased.” Said Tiffany while patting her boyfriend’s back.

“Hyung, please don’t tell our members about this. They’ll make fun of me. Please hyung.” Begged Joon.

“Ah, let me think about it.” joked G.O.

“Oppa, don’t tell your members okay? I feel bad for Joonie oppa. We always humiliating him, don’t make s humiliating him too.” Said Taeyeon.

“Anything for you Taengo. I’ll not tell my members, but I’ll make fun of you if you don’t listen well to your hyung.” G.O. grinned widely at Taeyeon.

“Yes hyung, I love you hyunggg!” said Joon while hugging his hyung. He mouthed ‘thank you’ to Taeyeon and Taeyeon just laughed at him.

“YAH! What about me oppa?” Tiffany pouted.

“Of course I love you more Fany-ah!” Joon gave his girlfriend a bear hug.

“Oppa, you’re amazing. You’re the only one who have guts to come to our dorm like this. Your hyungs and dongsaeng scared of us, so they only come when we have movie night. They didn’t have guts to come personally to our dorm to meet their girlfriends.” Praised Sunny. None of their boyfriends who have guts to come to the girls’ dorm besides if they have movie night together with all of Soshi’s boyfriends.

“Really? Even Super Junior hyungs?” asked Joon, then all 7 girls nodded. Joon and G.O. mouth shaped ‘O’ because surprised.

“I’m proud of you oppa!” Tiffany kissed Joon on his cheek.

“So, who will ask the first question?” asked Taeyeon. Yuri, Hyoyeon, and SeoHyun put their hands up.

“Wa..wait.. What’s this? You will interview me or what? You will do the same like you did to Yonghwa at TV?” Joon has bad feelings about this. The girls gave him evil smirk. G.O. laughed hard then mouthed ‘you’re doomed’ to Joon. Joon frowned, Tiffany patted his head.

“Guysss, chill. My boyfriend is a little coward. Don’t too intimidate him.” Tiffany begged to her members.

“Now, you know why our boyfriends never come to our dorm except for movie night. Right oppa?” Taeyeon smiled. Joon nodded, G.O. knew his dongsaeng is in big trouble now. If he didn’t save him, those girls will make fun of his dongsaeng.

“Taengo-ah, I have something for you.” G.O. handed big cup of Taeyeon favourite ice cream. Taeyeon’s face become brighter than usual, she put full spoon of ice cream to . Joon mouthed ‘thank you hyung’ to G.O.

“Thankyouoppa.” She said while eating her ice cream.

“What? You’re so cute Taengo-ah.” G.O. pinched her cheeks.

“Oppa, you didn’t bring anything for us?” asked Sunny with her aegyo.

“Sorry, Sunny-ah. I’ll bring more ice cream if I come here again.” Answered G.O.

“Really? You should come at our movie night at Friday. We will watch Hyoyeon at Dancing With The Star on TV.” Said Tiffany excitedly.

“Is it okay Taengo-ah? All of you will only watch her from TV?” asked G.O.

“It’s okay oppa. Hyoyeon didn’t want us watch her live this week. She want us to watch her next week. She promised us she will make it to the final.” Answered Taeyeon.

“Wow! Hyoyeon-ah fighting!” G.O. smiled at Hyoyeon.

Noona neomu yeppeoseo
Namjadeuri gaman an dwo
Heundeulrineun geunyeoye mam
Sashil algo isseo

Then Yuri answered her the call.

“Hello?”

“Yes, Noona isn’t busy at all.”

“Noona will arrive in 20 minutes okay?”

“Okay, see you there. Be careful!”

After that she ended the call and stand from her seating.

“Who’s that unnie?” asked Yoona.

“None. I should go now. Goodbye girls, goodbye Joonie and G.O. oppa, enjoy your time here.” Said Yuri while grabbing her bag and her car key.

“Yuri-ah, wait! Could you drop me in dance studo? I’ve practice with Hyung-suk.” Said Hyoyeon while running to her room to get her bag.

“Of course, I will wait you in my car. Goodbye kids!” Yuri waved to them. Tiffany then mouthed ‘fighting!’ to her and she nodded. Hyoyeon run after Yuri and bid her goodbyes to everyone.


Happy Ied Mubarak to all my readers!

Kkk~

Please gimme feedback^^

Happy reading :p