Chapter 8

My Choice

Jonghyun P.O.V.

I saw her sit alone at the corner and where're those 2PM hyungs? I slowly approached her with cheerful smile in my face, but when I'm closer I could see her red face and her face is pale. What happened to her?

"Jongie.." she called me.

"What happened to you? DId you drink?" I'm really worried, she's really sick.

"Could you help me to go back to my hotel?" her voice almost like a whisper to me, I bet she didn't have any strength to open . My Yoona, what happened to you?

"Yeah, wait here." I quickly go to my members and tell them that I would bring Yoona to her hotel first. My members understand and they offered a help but I thinked it will be better if I send her alone. I put my arms around her waist to prop her, she even can't stand. She owe explanation to me. Finally we arrived at her room I carried her with bridal style to her bed. I'm about to go to buy medicine for her when suddenly...

"Jongie..." she called me. She's so weak, I feel like crying when I saw her like this. I'm afraid something bad will happen.

"Yes Yoona?"

"Don't leave..." Her tears slowly falling. Who dare to make her cry? Ok Taecyeon? Is it him that made her drink and cry like this?

"I'll be on your side, don't worry. I just want to buy some medicine for you. DOn't cry..." I wiped her tears and I would accompany her until she sleep then I would go to buy medicine.

"Why he must love me? I really can't love him Jongie, seeing him like this make me feel guilty. I don't want to ruin our friendship." she's crying harder.

"Sshh. It's not your fault. Calm your mind, everything gonna be okay. One day he will understand." Honestly I'm happy that she said she didn't love that Ok Taecyeon, but I feel sad because she blame herself about what happen.

"It has been 3years, why he can't move on." she still crying. I grabbed her hand and try to calm her. She fell asleep. I never saw an angelic face like this before, she looks peaceful when she sleep. I touched her forehead, she has fever. I quickly searching for towel and dew it. Then I placed it at her forehead, my face is closer to her. Her face is perfectly perfect, there's a voice inside my heart said to kiss her but I'm not a man who will take an adantages from a sick girl. Then I pick my phone and call my hyung.

"Hyung, I can't go back to our hotel tonight. I should accompany her here, she's sick."

"It's okay Jong. I called my girlfriend a while ago and she said her unnie can't drink. She asked me to tell you to take a good care of her unnie."

"Yeah hyung. I will take care of her. Tell sister in law to not worry."

"I will. And you should go back here before 12am. Our flight is at 2pm. You got it? I will pack your stuff."

"Yes hyung, don't worry and thank you."

"Yeah. Goodbye Jong!" this hyung is very dependable. He always take care of his dongsaeng. I'm really tired and I fall asleep in the couch beside her bed.

I barely open my eyes and I saw 2 beautiful eyes staring at me as I open my eyes. Those sparkling eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen when I woke up.

"Good Morning Jongie!" she said with a smile in her face. An angelic face appear in front of me, I can see her face clearly, without make-up and she's so damn beautiful. I swear she's the most beautiful person in earth even in galaxy!

"Good morning Goddess" I said.

"Goddess? You must be dreaming. This is my bare face and you still said that I'm a Goddess. You should wear glasses Jong." she laughed.

"No, you're the most beautiful person in earth Yoona-ya. Are you okay? Do you still feeling unwell?" I'm very worried about her health, she was so sick last night.

"I'm okay, just a little bit dizzy. Thank you Jongie for stay with me. I'm sorry if I bothered you."

"Wait here, I would go to buy some medicine."

"I'm okay Jong. Don't worry, I would rest all day. You need to go back to Korea right?"

"No no no. I would get some medicine for you. I would ask my manager if I could stay to accompany you. You should..."

"Jongie. I'm really okay. You should go back to Korea, your manager would angry if you cancel your schedule. Tomorrow I will go back to Korea. SO don't worry."

"But..."

"No buts Jongie. I don't want to bother you and I'm okay now. Thank you Jong." she said. She's right my manager would angry if I cancel my filming schedule. And beside that I should compose a song for my drama OST.

"If you need something just text me. Okay?"

"Yes. Thank you Jong, you're the best brother in law I've had." Brother in law? I feel like those words stabbed me everytime I heard her say those words. I want to be your BOYFRIEND, not just your brother in law Im Yoona.

"Yeah. See you at Korea. I will miss you." I said as I walk to the door.

"I will miss you too Jongie!" she shouted from her bedroom. I hope she will be okay, if I could I would like to accompany her.

End of P.O.V.


 

Hello!

How about the story?

Is it okay?

Give me your feedback so I could improve.

Thank you ^^