Chapter 12

My Choice

Luckily Yoona arrived at their dorm first before Taeyeon, Tiffany, and SeoHyun so they will not suspicious. There's only Yuri at the dorm.

"Yoona-ya, why are you come home alone? Where're Tae, Fany, and maknae?" asked Yuri.

"They went for dinner." answered Yoona weakly.

"Why didn't you join them? Are you sick Yoong? You look so weak." asked Yuri worriedly.

"I'm tired unnie. Where did the others go?" asked Yoona.

"Sica, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon are dating with their boyfriends since Super Junior oppas have a day off. Tell me what's wrong Yoong. You know you can believe me." said Yuri.

"Could we talk in our room unnie?" Yoona almost burst into tears.

"Don't cry Yoona-ya. Let's talk inside our room." said Yuri while holding her dongsaeng hand. At their room...

"Unnie, why you didn't tell me about Jonghyun and Taec oppa? You know what happened right?" Yoona cried.

"Yoona-ya, I'm sorry. Taeng told me to keep it secret from you." said Yuri with apologetic face. She really feel bad for her because she lied to her.

"I knew the truth a while ago unnie. Joonie oppa helped me to ask Taeyeon unnie. Please don't tell the others if I knew and Joonie oppa helped me. Please unnie..." begged Yoona.

"Okay, I promised. Tell me what happened between you and Jonghyun. Is it true that he hugged you last night?" asked Yuri while hugging her dongsaeng.

"Yes unnie. Last night 2 men confessed to me." said Yoona. Then she told Yuri about Geun Suk confession, how mad Heechul when she rejected his friend confession, Jonghyun confession, and her kiss with Jonghyun. She really confused and her tears didn't stop falling.

"Yoona-ya, it will be okay." Yuri hugged Yoona.

"But, unnie. I don't understand with my feeling. I also didn't know why I replied his kiss." she said while sobbing.

"I will help you to found out. Now tell me about how could Taecyeon found out Jonghyun hugged you?" asked Yuri while calming down her.

"I don't know unnie. It's true that he hugged me in front of our dorm but I've no idea how Taec oppa found out. Is he stalking us? He's crazy unnie, how could he beat Jonghyun? It's not Jonghyun's fault."

"That oppa is really crazy, you it has been 3 years and he still cling into you. I thinked he is obsessed with you. Really. Why did he hug you?" asked Yuri curiously.

"He just suddenly hugged me and whisper that he's sorry and he tell me that he loves me. What should I do unnie? Deep inside my heart I feel that I love him too, but I always denied it. You know me unnie, I'm the type who will cling into a guy and close my eyes for other guy. But I'm still not sure about him." Yoona sobbed. Suddenly her phone rang and a message come.

"Who's that Yoong?" asked Yuri. She could see Yoona changes in expression when she looked her phone.

"It's Jonghyun." answered Yoona.

"What did he say?" asked Yuri, then Yoona showed her phone.

'Yoona-ya. I'm okay. I just fell from stairs yesterday. It's a little bit hurt but I'm okay. ^^~ Sleep well~ I love you.'

"He lied to me unnie. He's not okay at all, I saw his wounds. That must be hurt. I'm worried if Taec oppa will hurt him again." cried Yoona.

"He got the point Yoona, Taeyeon told me maybe he didn't want you to know because it would ruin your friendship with Taec oppa. He knew that your friendship with Taec oppa got worse since accident in Japan right?"

"Yes unnie. Now, what should I do unnie?"

"I think you should pretend that you didn't know about this and calm down. You should found out about your real feeling. I recommend it would be better if you don't meet him for awhile, so you could feel how important he is. Because I did that to Minho, then I realized he's more than dongsaeng for me. So that's why we're in relationship right now and I love him so much." suggested Yuri.

"Okay unnie, thank you for always listen to me and help me." then Yoona hug her unnie.

"Let's sleep. Stop crying, okay? Our members will come late I think." said Yuri.

"Yes unnie, I think Taeyeon unnie,SeoHyun, and Fany unnie will have triple date around our dorm since Joonie oppa will come to our dorm." Then those roomates sleep together and Yoona is thankful to her unnie who always be there for her.


'Good Night Goddess. Don't forget to pray, sleep well. I love you. :)'

'Yoona-ya, what are you doing? I miss you so much. I love you.'

'Goddess, I saw you on TV this afternoon. Are you doing well? I love you.'

'Do you know what day is it? It's Yonghwa hyung birthday! Have you congratulate him? I love you and I will always will.'

'Yoona-ya, are you okay? Joonie hyung said you look sick. I'm so worried :( Rest well, okay? I love you.'

'Did you watch my drama? Am I doing well? ^^ YoonActress please teach me how to act. Kkk. I love you.'

'Yoona-ya, I know you wouldn't reply my messages. But for some odd reason I can't stop send you messages. I must be deeply in love with you. Kkk. Sleep well. I love you :)'

'Good morning Goddess ^^ I have a flight to Japan this morning. I can't text you for 2 days. Ah, I will miss you so much. Take care! I love you, you know that right? ;)'

'I'm back from Japan today. Today is Minhyuk and SeoHyun birthday, have you congratulate them? Yoona, I thought so much about us. Do you think I should stop? No matter how much I love you, I think it will be unfair if I keep bothering you with my messages. Tomorrow we will meet at Yonghwa hyung and sister in law birthday party. If you want me to stay away from you, just tell me. Tomorrow I'll try my best to stay away from. If you want me to go away from you, I will do as you wish. But I won't stop loving you, this fool will only look at you. Good night, sleep well. P/S : I LOVE YOU'

Yoona cried when she read his last message. She know she love him but she really can't expressed it. Don't give up on me Jonghyun, she thought. She know she's selfish but she didn't want him hurt. She's afraid if one day Taecyeon will hurt him again. She really want to reply his each message but she refrain herself. Yuri know how much her roomate loves Jonghyun, but she can't do anything about it. She just can hope one day Yoona will be able to express her feeling to Jonghyun.


Hello ^^

Did you watch Dancing With The Stars 2 last night?

I'm so sad that Hyoyeon lose TT TT

And Yoona cried hard last night because her unnie lose T T

Please continue to support SOSHI ^^~

How about my story? Is it good? Kkk~

And I think I would like to add Krystal. Since I like her alot and she resemblances Yoona. Kkk~

How about Hyomin and Seuolong couple, I think they look cute together. Should I add them as Sunny's bestfriend?