Chapter 19

My Choice

11 p.m. at SNSD’s dorm

Yuri P.O.V.

I opened the dorm’s door, it’s so quiet. Seems like everyone already sleep, then I saw Fany’s walking from kitchen.

“Fany-ah.” I called her.

“Where’d you go? I called you but your phone was off.”

“I met Jonghyun, then I went to Minho filming location. I took so many photo of Minho when he was filming, because of that my iphone batteries was drop. I left my other phones at dorm. Sorry Fany-ah.” I hugged her. I said the truth, my iphone was off because I take too many photos. My boyfriend looks so handsome when acting. I can’t help but take photos of him.

“Oh.” She anwered my explanation unenthusiastic tone. What’s wrong with her?

“What’s wrong Fany-ah? Are you mad at me?”

“Nothing. How’d your meeting with Jonghyun?”

“He told me everything. He said he loves our Yoona more than he loves his guitars. Silly lover boy. Hahaha.” I laughed. But Tiffany didn’t respond to my jokes. I’m pretty sure something is wrong with her.

“Don’t you know---“ She suddenly stopped. She looks angry but she hold it. Did she really mad at me? Because my phone was off?

“What’s wrong Fany-ah?” I hold her hands.

“Nothing.” Then she walked to her room. I’ll ask Yoona what happened at dorm when I left. I think Fany had her first fight with Joonie oppa so she’s in bad mood.

“Yuri-ah. Yoona will sleep with me tonight.” She turned to me then walking to her room again. WHAT? This is the first time Yoona asked to sleep in other member’s room. What’s wrong with those two? Aish. Really.

I went to my room to pick my pajamas then  go to bathroom to take a bath. I decided to go to Sica’s room. I’ll ask her what happened at dorm earlier. I knocked her door.

“Come in!” She said. Then I jumped to her bed.

“YAH! Don’t jump!” she pinched my arm.

“Alright! Don’t pinch me, that’s hurt. Where’s our lovely shiksin?” I asked her.

“At kitchen. She said she’ll cook ramen. I hope her face will be swollen tomorrow.”

“Really? I didn’t see her when I walk to your room.” I lied down beside her.

“Huh? Ahhh. She must be sat on the floor so none will see her and take her ramen.” She laughed.

“That girl is really something. It’s a good thing she doesn’t gain weight.” We laughed together. Our Sooyoung always eat 6-7 times a day. Her most beautiful moments is when she’s eating. Just look at her eating make me happy.

“Sica-ya.” I faced her.

“Why?”

“Do you know why Fany looks mad and Yoona avoid me? Did something happen when I left?”

“Hmm. I don’t know Yuri-ah. But Yoona was crying when she came home. Our daughter looks sad and horrible.” She said in worried tone.

“Why? Why’d she cry?” I became worry about her. She always tell me first if something happened to her.

“I don’t know. She directly went to Fany’s room. When Fany went to kitchen to get dinner we asked her. But she told us she’ll tell us later. I think something bad happened when Yoona went out this afternoon.” She shrugged.

“Where’d she go this afternoon?”

“None knows. She went after you. She didn’t tell us anything.”  She answered.

“Oh. Can I sleep here?” I asked her with my puppy eyes.

“You should ask our Sooyoungie.” She smiled while pointing at door. The tallest girl of our group is standing there with naughty smile.

“So, you want to sleep here huh?” She walked to her bed. I nodded.

“How about you make us sandwich every morning for a week? What do you think Sica?” Sooyoung gave her devil smile. Jessica smirked. Oh God, I should think first before ask. They’ll take advantages from me since I hate to be alone.

“3 days?” I demanded.

“No. A week Kwon Yuri.” She insisted. Those two devil are so mean. Aish.

“No. 3 days Ms. Choi, Ms. Jung.” I tried hard to persuade them.

“Get out Ms. Kwon. I think you prefer to sleep alone than make us sandwich.” Sica smiled. Good. My ally became that shiksin ally because of sandwich. Tsk.

“Okay. For a week.” I gave up.

“Assa! Let’s sleep!” Shiksin said before she start praying.

“Don’t forget to wake up at 6 a.m. to make us sandwich.” Sica started praying. I started praying too.

I lied down between them. Those two already asleep, but I still can’t sleep. Many thoughts come to my mind. I still wondering why’d Yoona cry. Did she hear our conversation about Jonghyun at living room? Did she really hear that? Did she stalk me after she hear our conversation? Huh. Stalking me? Wait. Did she really stalk me? I saw a car that looks like her car near my meeting place with Jonghyun when I walk inside the cafe. Was that really her car? She must saw us when I hugging Jonghyun. Argh. She must has misunderstood.

You’re messed up Kwon Yuri. You should be careful. Stupid Yuri. I scolded myself.

Should I tell Jonghyun about this? Ah, no. I shouldn’t tell him. I must ensure this first, after that I’ll explain to Yoona. Keep calm Kwon Yuri. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. I covered myself with blanket and tried to sleep.

End of P.O.V.


3days later...

Jonghyun received a text message.

'Can we meet?'

He got butterflies in his stomach when he saw the sender name. Daebakkkk! She want to meet me! She must be missed me so much. He grinned like a fool while replying her text.

'Of course^^ where? I miss you :]'

'‘S’ restaurant. I’ll wait you at their private room.'

'Okay! I’ll arrive in 20 minutes. Be careful, see you soon. Kkk~'

He ran to his room and tried to finding his best clothes. He finally decided to wear this.

Then he rushed to his car and went to his meeting place with Yoona. As soon as he arrived, he went to the private room. Yoona's already waiting for him, Jonghyun take a seat in front her.

"How are you?" He smiled sweetly to her.

"We need to talk." Yoona said coldly.