Chapter 11

My Choice

At the next day Taetiseo have a schedule to perform at Music Bank Half Year Special. Yoona come with them since she has no schedule to attend, she exactly know that her Lee Jonghyun would be there. For some odd reason she really want to see him, but she got shock as soon as she saw Jonghyun face. She can see his wound clearly and his mouth is swelling. What the hell happen with him? she thoughts. He was okay last night but look at him now, who beat him? she's really worried about him. The she follow him secretly, when he's alone at his waiting room. She went in without knocking, and he looks bit surprised.

"Yoona-ya what are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked. He was surprised with the fact she's at KBS building and shocked because she's in front of him.

"Who did this to you?" asked her worriedly. He could see her worried face, but he didn't want her to know about him beaten up last night.

"I'm okay, just wound from yesterday filming. What are you doing here?" he lied and avoiding eye contact with her.

"Don't lie to me. I know you didn't have filming schedule yesterday. Tell me who did this to you!" she really angry with him because she know his filming schedule and there're no filming for yesterday and today.

"Sshh. I'm okay. Are you okay?" asked him calmly.

"Lee Jonghyun, just tell me who did this to you?" she almost burst into tears, she just can't believe what she saw. She know he must be beaten up, but who did that to him.

"Yoona-ya, don't cry again. I hate to see you cry, I'm okay, I should go now. I love you." he said while leaving her alone in his waiting room.

She made up her mind, she must know what happened to Jonghyun. Then she go back to Taetiseo waiting room.

"Yoona-ya, where did you go?" asked Tiffany. But she didn't mind her unnie question and just go straight to her maknae.

"Joohyun-ah, do you know what happen to Jonghyun?" she asked to SeoHyun. SeoHyun don't know how to answer and her unnies looked shock because Yoona know about Jonghyun wound.

"Ah unnie, what happened to Jonghyun oppa?" SeoHyun answered nervously.

"Yes, what happened to our brother in law Yoong?" asked Taeyeon. She did that to help SeoHyun, she know that her maknae is so obvious when she lied.

"I'm pretty sure someone beat him, he looks horrible unnie. Wounds everywhere and his mouth is swelling." she bursting in tears.

"Calm down Yoona-ya. Why you didn't ask him?" she asked that even she know he wouldn't answer her member's question.

"He said he's okay and he didn't tell me who did that to him. I'm really worried unnie." she began cry harder.

"He must have a reason for not telling you. SeoHyun will ask Yonghwa about what happened to his dongsaeng. Don't worry, he'll be okay." Tiffany patted her dongsaeng shoulder. She never saw Yoona like this, is her dongsaeng likes her brother in law?

"Joohyun-ah please ask your boyfriend about him." begged Yoona.

"Ah, yes unnie." answered maknae. What should I do? She will suspicious if I say Yonghwa oppa didn't know, thought Seohyun. She really worried her unnie will mad at her if her unnie know she's lying. But the door suddenly open...

"My Little Tae! I almost kill Taec hyung yesterday! He's really... Oh, Yoona. Hello." shouted Wooyoung. He didn't know that Yoona's accompany Taetiseo at their waiting room and he blurted out about his hyung.

"Why did you almost kill Taec hyung oppa? What did he do?" asked Yoona. Taeyeon glared at her boyfriend. He's really careless, he should watch the situation before shouted, muttered Taeyeon.

"Ah... about that... Taec hyung..." he started blabbering, because Jonghyun said he must keep it secret from Yoona.

"Oppa, tell me. Is it has relation with what happen with Jonghyun?" asked Yoona, she's suspicious with her brother in law sudden action.

"Jonghyun? What happened to Jonghyun? I didn't understand." lied Wooyoung.

"Someone beat him. Don't lie to me oppa. Did Taec oppa do that to him?" Yoona give deadly glare to her unnie's boyfriend.

"I don't know. I almost kill Taec hyung because he try to seduce my little Tae Tae. Right baby?" he looked help from his girlfriend.

"Uh.. yesss. He tried to seduce me Yoong." answered Taeyeon nervously.

"Is that so? Why you didn't tell me unnie?" Yoona knew they lied to her and she will find out what happen with Jonghyun. And what Taecyeon really do last night.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell members. Would you like to join us for dinner girls?" asked Taeyeon.

"I'm in!" said Tiffany.

"Me too, I will ask Yong oppa if he want to join." answered SeoHyun while she try to call her boyfriend.

"I will go back to our dorm unnie. I'm tired." said Yoona.

"Okay then, be safe Yoong. Let's go baby. let's go girls." said Taeyeon while linking her arms on his boyfriend arm.

"Goodbye Yoona!" said Wooyoung. Then those 4 leave Yoona alone. Then an idea popped in her mind. Lee Joon oppa. She would ask him for help, he's close with Yonghwa and other CNBLUE boys. Then she texted Tiffany's boyfriend.

'Oppa. Where are you?' she texted him.

'Yoona-ya, hello. What's the matter? I'm at my dorm. Are you with my Fany?' replied him.

'I need your help oppa. Could we meet? But don't tell Fany unnie.'

'Okay, where will we meet? Is it very secret that  I can't tell my cutie fany?'

'Cafe near your dorm, because if we meet near our dorm I'm afraid my members would found out. I think your girlfriend and my members hide something from me.'

'Okay then, see you there in 30minutes. Be careful.'

'You too be careful oppa.' Then she walked to her car and drive to the cafe near MBLAQ's dorm. Inside the cafe, Lee Joon is waiting for her.

"Hello oppa!"

"Yoona-ya! Tell me what happen. Now Fany is going to have dinner with Wooyoungie, Taeyeon, Yonghwa, and maknae. We don't have much time because I promised to her to go to your dorm at 10pm."

"I better hurry, it's 8pm. Okay, so did Fany unnie tell you about Jonghyun or Taecyeon oppa?"

"No, she didn't tell me anything about that. Why? Is it something to do with Jonghyun or Taec hyung?" Okay, this man really didn't know, thoughts her.

"Someone beated Jonghyun last night but he didn't want tell me about who did that. My members lied to me, I know they act when they said they don't know. Then here comes Wooyoung oppa said about him almost kill his hyung last night. But when I asked him, he said he almost kill Taec oppa because Taec oppa try to seduce Taeyeon unnie. That's nonsense and he's blabbering when he said that. I thinked Taec oppa beat Jonghyun last night and Jonghyun told my member to not tell me. What do you think about this oppa?" asked Yoona.

"Maybe I'm a fool, but I agreed with you. Should we make sure? But it'll obvious if I suddenly ask my Fany about Jonghyun." asked Joonie.

"You're close with Yonghwa oppa right? That's why I asked for your help." said Yoona.

"Yeah, should I called Yonghwa?" then she nodded. Lee Joon then call his dongsaeng.

"Yonghwa-ya."  he called Yonghwa.

"Yes hyung. What's up? I miss you hyung. Kkkk. I'm having dinner with your girlfriend anyway."

"Joonie oppa!" shouted a girl on the telephone line.

"Yeah, I know. Tell my girlfriend that I miss her. Hahaha. Yonghwa-ya." said Joon.

"Fany-ah, your boyfriend said he miss you. Yes hyung, why you so serious?" asked Yonghwa.

"My cute little dongsaeng, Kwonnie. Told me that he saw Jonghyun at Music Bank recording this evening. And Jonghyun's mouth is swelling and wounds everywhere. What happened to him? And why didn't you tell me earlier?" asked Joon seriously. Yoona who sat in front of him nodded and give him signal that he did good what that serious tone.

"Sorry hyung. I can't tell you about this." answered Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa-ya. WHy you can't tell me? Jonghyun is my dongsaeng too, I should know what happened to him. Did my Fany know about this?"

Long time silent...

"Yonghwa-ya." called Joon.

"Oppa, this is me." answered a girl.

"Taeyeon-ah. Could you tell me what happened?" asked Joon to Taeyeon.

"About that oppa. Can you promise me that you will not tell Yoona about this?" said Taeyeon. Yoona give Joon signal to agree. She heard their conversation because the call is in loudspeaker.

"Yeah, why can't I tell Yoona? Could I tell about this to my girlfriend?" he acted like he didn't know that Fany know.

"Jonghyun said he didn't want Yoona know about this, no need to tell your Fany. She knew everything about this." answered Taeyeon.

"Really? Why my cutie Fany didn't tell me. Ahhh, I feel hurt my girlfriend didn't tell me. So, tell me about what happened."

"Last night, I come home late because I've dinner with Wooyoungie. When we arrived in front of my dorm, we saw Taecyeon oppa beat Jonghyunnie. Then Wooyoungie grabbed his hyung hands and get him away from Jonghyun. He beaten so bad, bloods everywhere and he even can't stand straight. So I send him back to his dorm with his car, then Wooyoung send me back to my dorm with his car." explained Taeyeon. Yoona didn't shock because she suspicous about Taecyeon early. She could feel anger control her body. She want to go to Taecyeon dorm and shout at him.

"What? That hyung beat my dongsaeng? How dare he! So, why did he beat my dongsaeng?" asked Joonie, he acted surprise even he know that Yoona's guess is right. His anger is boiling inside his body.

"I don't know the exact reason. But I heard he talk about Jonghyun hugged Yoona. Wooyoungie asked him last night why he beat Jonghyun but he didn't answer. Wooyoung and him get into fights last night. He's so mad with Wooyoung now. So, it will be hard to found out the reason." said Taeyeon.

"I would kill that hyung for sure." said Joon.

"Oppa, chill. We should talk about this later. Okay? You should go to my dorm now, I wil be back at 20 minutes." this time it's Tiffany answered.

"Okay, take care Fany. See you soon! I love you." said Joon then he hang up the phone.

"So tell me Yoona, is it true that he hugged yoou?" asked Joon curiously.

"Yes opppa, I would tell you about it later. I think I should go to my dorm because earlier I said to them that I will go back to dorm early. You should come late oppa or my unnies will be suspicious if we come together." said Yoona.

"Okay, be careful and don't forget to tell me about what happened between you and Jonghyun. Bye." said Joon.

"I will call you later oppa. Thank you and be careful." said Yoona while she's going to her car.