Chapter 16

My Choice

Then Jonghyun walk to , the party was over. Soshi and their boyfriends still there. Krystal, Changmin, and Seulong were still there too. But, Yoona was nowhere to found.

“Hyung! What the hell happened to you? Did someone beat you?” asked Jungshin frantically. All eyes focus on them now.

“Could you lower your voice Shin-ah?” whispered Jonghyun. In no time, Soshi member and their boyfriends gathered around Jonghyun.

“Tell me who beat you and why’d Yoona cry?” asked Yuri.

“Huh? Where’s she now, noona?” Jonghyun asked.

“She left few minutes ago and she was crying. What happened with two of you?” Taeyeon asked this time.

“Ah. Nothing happened noonas, hyungs. I’m sorry. I’m the one who made her cry. It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I will talk to her later.” Jonghyun answered. Yeah, that’s right. He exactly know that she was crying because of him.

“Now, tell us who beat you.” Asked Siwon hurriedly.

“Ah.. About th..that. It doesn’t matter hyung. I’m okay now.” Jonghyun stuttered.

“Lee Jonghyun, tell us.” Said Sunny patiently.

“Taec hyung did this right?” Wooyoung asked him.

“Hyung, how could you...” before Jonghyun could finish his question Joon cutted him.

“Aish that hyung. I’ll make sure he can’t walk this time.” Said Joon angrily while walking to his car. Fortunately, Siwon, Donghae, Yonghwa, and Jungshin dragged him back to the villa.

“Get a hold of yourself Joon!” shouted Siwon.

“But hyung, he beat my dongsaeng 2 times already. How could I just stand here and watch him hurt my dongsaeng.” Joon shouted back.

“Oppa! Calm down. We’ll find a way to stop that maniac guy.” Tiffany hugged Joon and he started to calm down.

“We should heal your wound first.” Said Changmin.

“I would go back to dorm. I’ll talk to Taec hyung. Joonie hyung, Fany-ah, please accompany my little Tae Tae. I’ll call you later, baby Tae.” Said Wooyoung while grabbing his car key. Taeyeon just nodded.

“Woo, no need. Don’t talk to him at this time. You would get involve in another fight with him.” Siwon said.

“But that hyung is going too overboard. I should stop him.” Answered Wooyoung while still walking to his car.

“Come here, now!” ordered Seulong with his glare. Wooyoung scared of Seulong, he can’t reject Seulong order so he walk to Seulong side.

“Sorry hyung. I made you get involve in my problem.” Apologized Jonghyun.

“No need to sorry. Soon, you’ll be member of Boys Over Soshi too. So, we should help you.” Joked Eunhyuk.

“Yah! Hyung! You said that name is embarassing. But, you proudly said that name again.” Wooyoung smirked.

“Aish this little boy.” Seulong patted Wooyoung head.

“Hyung. I’m not a little boy. Okay? The one who has the right to call me little is Kim Taeyeon. Understand?” Wooyoung whined.

“Yeah oppa. He’s my little Woo. You can’t call him little.” Taeyeon giggled while hugging her boyfriend.

“Let’s go back to dorm first. We will talk about it again at Friday. Movie night on Friday as usual. Okay?” said Siwon.

“And you must come Jonghyun-ah. We will find the way to solve your problem with that Taecyeon guy.” Sungmin said. Then, Jonghyun nodded. He feels good because he has many friends who care to him.

“Soo-jung ah, do you have any schedule on Friday? If you don’t then come. It has been 2 weeks since you miss our movie night.” asked Yuri.

“Nope. Of course I’ll come. Sorry, I’m too busy this past weeks.” Krystal smiled.

“No problem. Let’s go back to dorm now. Thanks for the party! I would like to come if you throw another party, oppa. I really love the foods!” said Sooyoung happily.

“Choi Sooyoung. Get a hold of yourself. You love foods more than you love me huh?” joke Siwon.

“Yes! How could you know that oppa?” Sooyoung replied his joke and everyone laughed. Siwon then pinch her nose.

“Come on, let’s go back to dorm. We must put some medicine on your wound Jong.” Said Yonghwa.

“Soo-jung ah, you come home with us right?” Jessica asked her little sister. Krystal seems startled but then she nod. Before she went to Donghae’s car with her sister she mouthed ‘I’m Sorry’ to Changmin. Then Changmin smiled sadly.

“Let me drive Jonghyun home.” Said Changmin.

“No need hyung. I don’t want to be such a bother.” Jonghyun answered.

“Yah! You don’t want to accompany me? I’m alone.” Changmin insisted.

“Okay then. See you at dorm guys! Take care.” Jonghyun waved to and go to Changmin’s car.


Inside Changmin’s car

Jonghyun P.O.V.

Where’s she now? I’m really confused. I haven’t ask her why’d she cry because of me. She probably will hate me more because I stole kiss from her again. But she didn’t react and reply my kiss, should I kiss her again and ask her what’d she think about our kiss? Am I a good kisser? Aish, what the hell are you thinking Lee Jonghyun?! You p-e-r-v-e-r-t.

“Earth’s calling Lee Jonghyun!” Changmin hyung snapped his finger in front of my face.

“Aigo~ You’re spacing out, aren’t you? I bet your head full of Yoona images right now.” he grinned. I just smiled at him.

“Yeah, I’m confused hyung. She said to Taec hyung that I’m the one who made her cry. But I don’t know why’d she cries because of me? I’m innocent hyung.”

“Why you didn’t ask her earlier? You fool.”

“I forgot to ask her. Because she was busy blaming herself. So I comforted her and forget to ask her.” I sighed.

“Why’d she blame herself?” Changmin hyung asked me curiously.

“She thinks that because of her, Taec hyung beat me. He punched me because he thinks I made her cry. But, that’s true. And know I don’t even know why she’d cry because of me.”

“Aske her later why’d she cry. And why you didn’t punch him back? You lose your judo skill, huh?” This hyung must be kidding me. I’m black belter, and I’ll never lose my skill.

“Lose my skill? Hell, no. I don’t want make our situation get worse. I’ll ask her later. Now, tell me what happened between you and Krystal. “ I gave him i-saw-what-you-did-earlier look.

“YAH!” he hit my head.

“Hyung, what are you doing? That’s hurt. Safety driving! I don’t want to die in an accident with you. I should marry Yoona first before I die.” I pouted.

“Why’d you give me that look? Nothing going on between me and Soo-jung.” He whined. This hyung is trying to deny that he likes Krystal, but I won’t give up ‘till he confess that he likes Krystal. For God’s sake I saw his sad smile when Jessica noona told Krystal to come home with her and Donghae hyung.

“Nothing, huh? Now, tell me why you look so sad when Sica noona ask Krystal to come home with her? Oh, and I saw Krystal mouthed ‘i’m sorry’ to you with her disappointed face.” I smirked. I win this time. He can’t deny that something going on between them.

“Uh-oh. That’s not what you thinking. We, we...” He stuttered. Oh, yeah! Busted! I cutted his sentence before he give random answer.

“Ohhhh, I’m thinking about what hyung? I don’t understand. ” I showed him my innocent face.

“YAH! Don’t give me that innocent face kiddo! I exactly know what you think, Jonghyun-ah. You want me to tell you that I like Soo-jung right?” Gotcha! He’s smart, maybe he looks goofy but this hyung can use his brain properly to read my mind.

“Uh-huh. So you like her, hyung?” I smirked.

“You knew the answer already.”

“So, she likes you back?” I asked him curiously.

“I don’t know. I don’t have guts to ask her. And I’ll be a dead meat if her sister found out. You know, Sica is over protective with her little sister. She didn’t give Soo-jung permission to has boyfriend. Mind to help me?” He explained sadly. I feel bad for this hyung. Sica noona is scary, really. Her icy glare could make everyone froze. Even Yonghwa hyung and Joonie hyung still scared of her. Ah, Joonie hyung is a coward, of course he’s scared of her. But Yonghwa hyung? Is she that scary? Yeah. And I still don’t understand how could Donghae hyung melted her heart.

“Sica noona is scary. You better ask Donghae hyung for help. I can’t help you since I’m scared of her too. I’m wondering how could Donghae hyung melted her ice heart? Did Yunho hyung know about this? Why you didn’t ask for his help?”

“Of course Yunho hyung knew. He’s scared of her too. You’re right, I’ll ask Donghae hyung for help. They’re together for almost 8 years now. I don’t know how, maybe that hyung put some spelled on her.” He laughed. Spell? Should I put some on Yoona too? Ah, that’s right. I should put some spell on Yoona so she will accept me. And some spell to Taec hyung too so he’ll not disturb me and my Yoona. You’re genius Lee Jonghyun! -____________- I must be crazy.

“YAH! Earth to Lee Jonghyun! You’re zoning out AGAIN.” Changmin hyung flicked my forehead.

“That’s hurt hyung!” I whined while rubbing my forehead. That’s really hurt.

“Don’t tell me you was thinking about put some spell on Yoona?” he laughed histerically then he suddenly stop laughing. He faced me with his serious look.

“You really didn’t think to put some spell on Yoongie, did you?” he asked worriedly. Ah, seriously. I’m not that crazy, really.

“How could you know hyung? You’re a mindreader huh? I’m genius right?” I while showing my naughty smile.

“YAH! I’ll kill you first before you could do that to my dongsaeng. I’m serious Lee Jonghyun.” He shouted while hitting my head again. That’s hurt A LOT.

“I’m not that crazy hyung. You hitted my head 2 times already and that’s hurt! Lee is angry. Lee is really angry to Shim hyung.” I showed him my infamous pout face again.

“Good boy. I know you wouldn’t do that. I’ll buy you ice cream next time little boy. My cute little dongseng is cute when he pouted.” He patted my head.

“What? Ice cream? Little boy? I’m not a little boy who will stop angry when you buy me ice cream.” I protested.

“You don’t like ice cream? Ahhh. You acted like Yoona now. I guess you two will be a perfect childish couple. Hahahaha.” He laughed. I acted like Yoona? Really?

“What did you mean Changminnie hyung?”

“When she’s angry she will say ‘Im is angry’ a thousand times. Then when you say you will buy her ice cream she will say that she’s not a little girl anymore. But in the end if you buy her ice cream she’ll stop angry. I bet you’ll stop angry if I buy you ice cream. Now, get out! We has arrived at your dorm.” He shooed me.

I walked out to my dorm and shouted to him.

“I WUV YOU MINNIE HYUNG! DON’T FORGET MY ICE CREAM.” Then I made heart sign to him. I have similiarity with Yoona.

“YAH! I don’t love you! I love Soo-jung! I think, Taecyeon should punch you harder so you’ll shut up Jong!” he shouted back.

“I still love you hyung! Thank you!” I let out a thumb up to him happily while running to my dorm.

“Tsk. That lover boy. Don’t forget to put some medicine on your wound. I’ll get going.” He said. I made a heart sign to him. I WUV YOU Minnie hyungie.

I runned to my room and change clothes. I should text her, I grabbed my phone then search her contact name. This is it, Yoona <3. I started texting her.

‘Hey, where are you? I was looking for you after you run away but you’re not there. Where’d you go? I miss you. Don’t cry anymore. I love you so much!’

5 minutes later...

30 minutes later...

2 hours later...

Still no reply.

I should call Yuri noona, I thought. I searched for Yuri noona contact number and press dial.

“Hello?” I heard her voice from other line.

“Hello, noona. This is Jonghyun. I’m sorry for bothering you.”

“Oh, yes Jonghyun? What’s the matter? It’s okay.”

“Yoona. Where’s she?”

“She’s sleeping right beside me. Do you want me to wake her up?”

“No, no. I texted her 2 hours ago, but she didn’t reply. Where’d she go noona?”

“She went straight to dorm after she run from you. When I arrived she was crying like crazy. Don’t worry, she’ll be okay.”

“Uh, yes. Did you ask her why’d she cry?”

“I haven’t ask her. She looks very tired so I didn’t bother to ask her. I’ll ask her tomorrow. Mind to sharing about what happened?”

“Thank you noona. Yeah, could we meet tomorrow?”

“Okay. Where? When?”

“I’ll call you again tomorrow. Please take care of her, noona.”

“Of course! I’ll take care of my Yoongie. We’re YoonYul btw. Hahaha. Don’t worry brother in law.”

“Oh, okay then. Goodnight noona. Sorry for calling you this late.”

“No problem. Goodnight too.”

So, she went straight to her dorm. I will tell Yuri noona about everything. I hope she could help me. I will sleep for now. Goodnight Yoonaaa.

End of P.O.V.


Hello ^^

Is it boring? TT TT

Please gimme your feedback.

I'll work harder for you readers.

FIGHTING!

And I'm so happy, I'll watch SMTOWN in Jakarta!

I'll meet Yoona and Soshi for real asdfghjkl

I'm so happy that I could die kkk~

Please tell me if you will watch SMTOWN in Jakarta too ^^

DOn't forget to give feedback, THANK YOU! :]