Chapter 10

My Choice

After they arrived at the concert they meet Heechul and sit together with him and the other chocoball member in VIP section. They enjoyed the concert but Jonghyun didn't feel good about this concert. When Yoona is talking with Heechul suddenly...

"Hello everyone! Thank you for coming! Now, I would like to perform this special song for a special person who come to my concert." shouted Jang Geun Suk.

"Noooooo!" screamed the crowd.

"Why no? Hahaha. You would like to see me to be a lonely person till I death?" he laughed.

"Yesssss!" answered his fans in unison.

"You're so mean. Hahaha. I would perform this special song for a special someone and I hope she would like it. I would confess to her tonight! Hope she would accept me. Please pray for me. This is 'Promise'! I love you!" he shouted. His eyes locked to one person in VIP section who didn't pay attention to his speech and talking to man beside her. Yes, she is Im Yoona. He would confess to Im Yoona tonight and Jonghyun could feel anger inside his heart. Then Jang Geun Suk sing while his eyes locked to Yoona, but Yoona didn't realize it and smile widely to him.

I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes
I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms
From the time I open my eyes and till I sleep I will only yearn for you
I love you don’t forget these words I Love you Forever

I will become the shade in the hot summer
I will become your umbrella when it rains
I will become the small chair when you become tired from walking
So that your happiness will be doubled, I will laugh with you
I will become the towel when you cry to wipe you tears

I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes
I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms
From the time I open my eyes and till I sleep I will only yearn for you
I love you don’t forget these words I Love you Forever

We are like Coffee and Doughnut
Giving me happiness you are my special
Day by day you are running low on energy Emergency
Breathing life into you, your sweet scent

The love I hid every single day
On the day we are together I will show you all

I will promise you that wherever I am I will only remember you
I will promise you that whatever I am doing I will remember you
Forever I will live with this new path in my life
I love you don’t forget there words I love you forever

Yes A.N.GELL why here I will promise Just do it Girl
I love you, what more do I need?
My thumping left heart will answer you
One step two step three and four I will slowly move closer to you
I can’t tell you to wait for me because I will take you

I will promise you to live with only you in my two eyes
I will promise you to live with only you in my two arms
From the time I open my eyes and till I sleep I will only yearn for you
I love you don’t forget these words I Love you Forever

As soon as the song end...

"Yoona-ya, I didn't feel good. I would wait for you in my car. Are you okay with that?" asked Jonghyun.

"Okay Jongie. Should we go home now?" Yoona asked worriedly. He want to answer that he would like to go home with her now because he didn't want Geun Suk confess to her but he want a fair play.

"No need. You must enjoy the concert. Okay? Heechul hyung, take a good care of my sister in law." Jonghyun said while bowed to his senior.

"Okay, wait for me." said Yoona.

"Yeah, I will. Take care." said Jonghyun while go outside the venue. He couldn't stand inside longer because he feel like to give his hyung punch right in his face.

After the concert end Heechul insisted to bring Yoona to backstage.

"Yoona-ya you should go to backstage with me! I don't receive a no." said Heechul while holding Yooona hand and bring her to backstage.

"But oppa, Jonghyun is sick and I'm worry if we go home too late. He would drive alone." said Yoona. Without they realize they arrive in front of Geun Suk changing room.

"Yoona-ya, you should go in now." ordered Heechul. Then she open the door and she's taken aback because her Geun Suk oppa stand there holding a bouquet of roses. And then he kneeled in front of Yoona.

"Im Yoona, would you be my girlfriend?" asked Geun Suk that make Yoona gasp and confuse.

"What are you doing oppa? I'm not in the mood to joking around." answered Yoona. But Geun Suk seems serious and she realized that tha man in front of her is 100% serious about what his words.

"But oppa, I..."

"Yoona-ya, I love you. Really. Since the first time I filmed with you, I fell into your charm. I never can't get you out of my mind. I know it's the right time to ask this to you. I planned this for few months. Please accept me." begged him. Then tears fall in her cheeks, she really confuse with this sudden confession.

"Sorry oppa, but I think... I think..." she can't finish her words.

"What do you think?" he said while stand in front of her.

"I think I can't accept you oppa. I do like you, but as a brother. Really, I'm sorry oppa." she cried while fall on her knees.

"YAH Im Yoona! Why did you do this to my friend? He really love you, you should see his effort to get your heart!" shouted Heechul in anger.

"Hyung, calm down. I'm okay." said Geun Suk to calm down his hyung.

"Sorry oppa. I...I..." she lost words. She's really sorry and she's confused with her feeling right now. At first she thinks she like him but she realized that he like him as an older brother nothing more.

"It's okay Yoona-ya. I should be sorry with this sudden confession, you must be taken aback with my action. We still friend right? I believed one day you would open your heart for me. I will wait until that happen." he patted her shoulder.

"Sorry oppa, I should go home now." Then she ran to Jonghyun car.


In Hongki car...

"Hyung! Yoona rejected Geun Suk hyung confession!" said Hongki while go inside his car. Yonghwa waited for him inside his car.

"What? Geun Suk hyung confessed to my sister in law?" he's shocked with Hongki information. But he relieved because his dongsaeng still have a chance to get his sister in law heart.

"Yeah. I went to backstage and my chocoball members told me that Geun Suk hyung would confess to a girl and that girls turned to be Yoona. But she rejected it and Heechul hyung was angry and yell at her. No one expected that she would say no. Poor hyung. I sad for him." answered Hongki.

"That's a good thing Hongki-ya. Hahaha." said Yonghwa.

"What do you mean hyung? What's good about that?" Hongki confused with his hyung answer.

"You would know later. Now, let's go to 'Y' cafe. I have a dinner with my girlfriend and Tiffany." said Yonghwa.

"You want me to join you hyung?" asked Hongki excitedly.

"Yeah of course, I should introduce you to my girlfriend and sister in law." answered Yonghwa.

"Thank you hyung! I would use this chance to get closer with Fany noona. Her eye smile is so cute, like me. Don't you think that we will make a good couple hyung?" asked Hongki excitedly. Tiffany is his favorite member from Soshi and he think it will be a great chance to seduce her. Hahaha.

"In your dream Lee Hongki! Joonie hyung would kill you if you dare to flirt with his girlfriend." answered Yonghwa. Tiffany is Lee Joon boyfriend, and Yonghwa himself still confused how can his hyung get his bestfriend heart. He's too stupid and careless, and when Yonghwa asked his bestfriend about how can she fall for his hyung she just laughed and blush.

"WHAT?! You must be kidding me hyung! There's no way that she is Joonie hyung girlfriend! That muscle fool get a Soshi member's heart? NO WAY!" shouted Hongki. He's too shocked, how could his stupid hyung get his dream girl's heart?

"That's what I think Hong. That's nonsense, but this is reality. Our stupid hyung get my best friend heart and do you know what he did?"

"What?" asked Hongki curiously.

"He won over Hyun-joong hyung! He must be a monk in his past life that he get Fany's heart. Fany choosed him over Hyun-joong hyung."

"HYUNGGG! How could that happen? Aish that stupid hyung so lucky!." whined Hongki.

Then they drive to 'Y' cafe to have a dinner with Seohyun and Tiffany.


On the other hand, at Jonghyun's car. Yoona come while crying.

Jonghyun P.O.V.

What the hell happened to her? DId that hyung make her cry? I should be there to protect her.

"Yoona-ya, what happened?" I asked her. I hate to see her cry, my heart is broken when I saw her cry.

"Geun Suk oppa..." she said.

"What did he do to you?" as expected, he's the one who made my girl crying.

"He confessed to me and I reject him." she said while crying harder.

"It's not your fault, everything gonna be okay." I calmed her.

"No way Jong, he must be angry but he pretended to be okay. Heechul oppa yelled at me because I rejected his friend. What should I do Jong?"

"Sshhh, it will be okay Yoona. I'm here, I will support you." But she didn't stop crying, my heart torn into pieces when I saw her like this.

I wiped her tears and touched her face, then I pressed my lip into hers. I kissed her passionately and she replied my kiss. SHE REPLIED MY KISS! We kissed for a long time, then she broke the kiss.

"Jong, what..."

"Me, Lee Jonghyun. Deeply in love with you Im Yoona. I couldn't stand it when I saw you cry. My heart torn into pieces when you said I'm your brother in law. I want more than a brother in law relationship with you. I'm really angry when I heard that Geun Suk hyung will confess to you, but I still let him do it because I don't want to be a bad guy who prevent his feelings for you. Now, I can't stand it anymore. I want you to know that I'm in love with you sincethe first time." I didn't plan this sudden confession, it will make her more confuse. But I can't stand it anymore, I need to express my feeling before her another fanboys confess to her.

"Jonghyun, I..."

"Sshhh. I love you Im Yoona. I would stay by your side forever, unless you say you want me to go away from you. Just cry your heart outloud. I'm sorry for make you more confuse but when I said I love you I really do." I said, then I hold her hand. She's still crying, I know how cunfused she is because Geun Suk sudden confession and my sudden confession.

When we arrived at her dorm I accompany her until her dorm front door. When she about to go in, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry Yoona-ya and I love you..." then I let her go in to her dorm.

After she went in to her dorm suddenly a punched lying in my face. I fall into the ground, who's this guy?

"YAH LEE JONGHYUN! WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY YOONA?!" I heard this man screaming at me. I couldn't see his face because it's dark. But I'm familiar with this voice, but I can't remember whose has this voice.

"WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER ME? ARE YOU AFRAID?" then a punch laid in my stomach before I could stand. I'm hopeless, I think he wil beat me until I dead. I closed my eyes. But ...

"HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" shouted a man while grabbed my attacker hand.

"Jong, are you okay?" asked a girl while helping me to stand. She's my sister in law, Taeyeon noona. And I can see my attacker now, he's no other than Ok Taecyeon. And Wooyoung hyung is trying to calm him down.

"I'm okay noona." I said, I felt dizzy and pain in my body.

"Jonghyun-ah. You're bleeding, let's go to my dorm. My Woo will take care of his hyung, I will drive you home. Okay?" she said. I shooked my head.

"I'm okay noona. Please don't tell Yoona about this." I begged.

"But Jong..."

"Please noona." I didn't want Yoona know about this, it will cause a chaos between 2PM and Soshi if she and my other sister in law know.

"YAH YOU BRATS! DON'T HOPE TOO HIGH TO GET MY YOONA'S HEART!" I heard Taecyeon hyung scream while disappear in darkness.

"Just go home hyung! We would talk about this in dorm after this." Wooyoung hyung said to his hyung.

"Thank you hyung, noona. I'm okay." I said to Wooyoung hyung and Taeyeon noona.

"Let us accompany you. She will drive you to your dorm. Taeyeon will drive your car to your dorm and I will send her home with my car. Right honey?" he asked my sister in law, she just nodded.

"But hyung, I can drive..." I insisted to drive by myself.

"No buts Lee Jonghyun. Let's go honey!" said Taeyeon noona. I gave up and let them drive me to my dorm. After I arrived at my dorm I said thank you and bowed to them. That Taecyeon hyung crossed the line, Yoona isn't belong to him. And he has no rights to beat me, but I didn't want to ruin Yoona friendship with him. I know Yoona's still mad at him because accident in Japan. Fortunately my members are sleeping so they wouldn't know about my wound. I healed my wound then take a bath. I decided to text Yoona.

'Good Night Yoona-ya. Stop crying, I will always by your side. I love you.'

I didn't hope for her reply, because I know she wouldn't reply. And I feel she will hate me, I hope she didn't hate me because what I did earlier. I should sleep now, tomorrow I have a music program schedule.

End of P.O.V.


At SNSD dorm, Taeyeon told all her members except Yoona about Taecyeon and Jonghyun.

"He's crazy. Really!" shouted Tiffany.

"Ssshh, Fany-ah. Yoona might hear you. Jonghyun didn't want her to know about this." whispered Taeyeon.

"Unnie, no one know about this except us and Wooyoung oppa?" asked maknae.

"Yes Joo-hyun. Did your boyfriend know?" Taeyeon asked her.

"I think he didn't know. He's sleeping since he arrived at his dorm. Me, Fany unnie, him, and Hongki oppa hang out together at 10pm and he texted me 30minutes after that that he arrived at his dorm and he will sleep first." answered Seohyun.

"Wooyoungie would ask him about this. My boyfriend was very mad at his hyung, I hope he will not beat my little Woo." said Taeyeon worriedly.

"Tae, we should give him lesson for beated our brother in law." said Sooyoung.

"Yeah, but we must be careful so Yoona wouldn't know." answerd Taeyeon.

"But why did he beat our brother in law?" asked Jessica curiously.

"I don't know but I heard he said about Jonghyun hugged Yoona. So I think he was mad because of that." answered Taeyeon.

"WHAT? Our brother in law hugged our Yoona?" asked Hyoyeon.

"I don't really know because I didn't see. But don't you think he likes our Yoona?" said Taeyeon.

"Yeah, I think so too. He blushed so hard when he saw Yoona this evening." said Yuri.

"Ummm, unnie." muttered maknae.

"Yes Joohyun?" answered Sunny.

"I think Yonghwa oppa is right." said SeoHyun.

"What do you mean maknae?" asked Tiffany curiously.

"Yonghwa oppa ever said that he think Jonghyun oppa likes unnie. Because Jonghyun oppa became weird and blushed when he's around Yoona unnie." answered Seohyun.

"Ah, really? Hey, I remembered. Yoona said to me that Jonghyun sang her a song when she watched his performance at Japan to show his grattitudes. But Yoona said he just thankful so he sang her a song." said Yuri. She's the closest friend of Yoona, so Yoona always tell her everything.

"Really? What song did he sang?" asked Jessica curiously.

"Let me think... Fool?" said Yuri.

"It's look like he confessed to her but she didn't realize. RIght?" said Sooyoung.

"Yeah, that's right. We should help him to get our Yoona's heart." said Taeyeon.

"He's a good guy. I will ask Yoona about what happen to her because I saw her crying when she back from concert. Because she wouldn't spill it so I just let her passed." said Yuri.

"Okay, now let's sleep guys. Especially you two Fany-ah and Joohyun. We have performance tomorrow." said Taeyeon.

"Okay, let's sleep guys!" said Tiffany.