Chapter 25

My Choice

Rest of SNSD members arrived at CNBLUE’s dorm, but no sign of Yoona. They tried to calling Yoona but she didn’t answer their call. SeoHyun called her boyfriend, but Yonghwa and s didn’t see Yoona too. Jonghyun was nowhere to found too. CNBLUE helped them looking for Yoona, just then Jessica’s phone rang. Her members looked at her curiously, hope the caller is Yoona.

“It’s Donghae oppa.” She mouthed to her members, they nodded.

 “Hello?”

“We’re looking for Yoong right now. She’s missing.” Jessica said worriedly.

“What?”

“Ah, so she’s with him?”

“Tell him to take care of our precious Yoongie.”

“I know. You too. Love you.” She ended the call.

“Is she alright?” Sooyoung asked.

“She’s in the right hand. She’s with him right now.” Jessica smiled.

“Him? Who? Jonghyun?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“No, she’s not with Jonghyun. She’s with him.” She emphasized the word ‘him’. Her members nodded knowingly.

“How could she ended up with him?” Sunny asked.

“I don’t know. He called Donghae oppa and asked Donghae oppa to inform us that she’s okay and she’s with him right now.” Jessica shrugged.

“He’s really her guardian angel. He always there for her. Ah, oppa is so cool.” Sooyoung said dreamingly.

“Hello guys? Can someone tell us who’s the guy that you talking about?” Yonghwa interrupted.

“You’ll find out later. Let’s go home and wait for Yoongie at our dorm.” Taeyeon commanded.

“Hyu~un.. Tell me..” Yonghwa pouted, SeoHyun smiled at his childishness.

“He is...” She whispered.


Someone P.O.V.

I brought her to Han river, the place that full of our memories. This place always be the best place for us. I remembered when we still together we often went here in the midnight to avoid fans or just to hear the sound of the night wind and look at the beautiful star. Yes, when she was mine.. 2 years ago.. But now, this beautiful figure sit beside me while looking at the stars. She looks peaceful. She’s beautiful as always, even with her swollen eyes. Maybe this is too cheesy, but really because her beauty my heart always beat furiously. I still can’t get over her, I still love her. But is she still feel the same? Regarding what happened earlier, I think she didn’t. Is she likes that guy? She cried for him, she never cries for something that isn’t precious for her. Memories of our broke up came to my mind, my biggest mistake in my life for not trust her. I should believe her that time, instead I asked to brake up with her and made her cries. The biggest regret in my life is make her cries.

“Oppa?” I heard her sweet voice called me.

“Why?” I smiled.

“Why are you staring at me?” She asked cutely.

“W-w-what? I’m not staring at you, I was staring at the frog beside you.” I looked away.

“Where? I didn’t see frog.” She looked at her side.

“Ah, Mr.Frog told me, he’s shy around you. You’re too beautiful, that’s why he hide.” I reasoned out. Ughh, stupid reason. I should think a better reason. She’s not kid anymore, how could she believe you? Aish.

She giggled. The sweetest melody ever!

“Thank you oppa.” She smiled.

“For what? I’m just doing my job as your superman. I’m still your superman right?” I replied her smile.

“For not asking me what happened and bring me here. And thank you for being my superman.” She smiled again.

“And thank you for not asking how could I found you.” I laughed.

“I know you were stalking me as usual.” She showed her alligator laugh.

“WHAT? As usual? YAH! Im Yoona!” I smacked her head. As usual? So she knows that I often went to her dorm to talk to her but I never have a guts to talk to her. I’m doomed, how embarassing *_* this is really humiliation.

“Aww. That’s hurt. Am I right? All of my members know that you often went to our dorm, but you didn’t have a guts to talk to me. Why oppa?” She asked with serious face.

“Hmm..” I looked at the beautiful river in front of me.

“Why?” She asked again.

“Do I still have a chance?” I looked at her.

She smiled sweetly.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” I tried hard to hold back my smile. I still have self esteem you know. If she’s not in front of me maybe I could jump into the river because I’m SOOOOO happy.

“Let’s go back to your dorm, your members must be waiting for you. I already ask Donghae hyung to told them that you’re safe.” I stood up and stretching out my hand to help her stand up.

“They must be freaking out if you didn’t call Donghae oppa. They’ll call the police for sure if you didn’t tell them.” She reached my hand while laughing.

“Yeah, when Sica fell asleep at the bathroom, you and your members reported it to the police right? That’s so hilarious, SNSD is really one of a kind.” I laughed.

Then I realized that I still holding her hand.

“Holding hand is okay right?” I smiled.

“I guess it’s okay.” She giggled. Then we went to her car, I left my car at that guy dorm earlier. I’ll back to that dorm after I send her home to pick my car.

I will get you back, Im Yoona.

End of P.O.V.


As I promised, I'm updating this story ^^

I'll update again in a week or 2 weeks.

Because I still have a business project to take care of.

Pray for my business project, so it can survive to the final round please :D

Don't forget to give me feedback, THANK YOU!