Chapter 13

My Choice

At 29th June, Yonghwa and SeoHyun hold party to celebrate their double birthday. The party is hold at Yonghwa's pa.vrent villa near Han River. All members of SNSD, CNBLUE, FTIsland, and 2AM are coming. All Soshi's boyfriend are coming too. Yonghwa and Seohyun's bestfriends are coming.

Yoona P.O.V.

Finally I arrived. I'm not ready to face him. I just can't go out from my car, I'm too scared.

"Yoona-ya, let's go. We will late." said Yuri unnie. I went to this party with Yuri unnie, the other members ride their own cars.

"Unnie, I'm not ready to face him. It's only yesterday when he said he will give up on me."

"It will be okay Yoong, I will always beside you." she tried to calm me down.

"I'm just going to bother you. Just go in unnie, I'll wait here." I want to see him, it's been a week since last time I see him. But I'm not ready.

"Of course not, Minho will join his friends. So, I can accompany you. Okay?"

"But you deserved to have quality time with your boyfriend unnie." I don't want to bother my unnie, she should have a time with her boyfriend.

"I just met him yesterday. And it’s our member birthday party. Okay? Let's go!" she pulled my hand.

"But unnie..."

"No buts Im Yoona, you must come with me!"

I'm hopeless, I can't reject her. She's so stubborn, I will not win if I continue this argument. When we went inside the villa, all eyes on me. But I just can look down in fear. I'm afraid if I look straight ahead, I will see him.

"Unnie! You're so pretty today!" said Nicole. She's maknae's bestfriend so she's coming.

"Of course, our Yoona is a Goddess!" answered Yuri unnie playfully.

"Unnie, you make me embarrased. Nicole, who's you come up with?" I asked this cute dongsaeng. I'm rather close with her, because in the past Fanny unnie, me, and Sooyoung unnie used to prank her because her Korean isn't fluent.

"With Gyuri unnie and Hara. Hara is with Sica unnie now. I asked Gyuri unnie to come with me because I know Hara will leave me for Sica unnie but I don't know where's Gyuri unnie now. Wait." then she her eyes is searching the whole room. Her gaze stopped in the corner of the room. And I saw a girl flirting with a man. I only can saw the man back, but I think I know who's back is that.

"There she is. Aish, I think she tried to seduce Jonghyun oppa again." said Nicole. What? That girl tried to seduce my Jonghyun? I feel there's no power in my feet.

"Yoona-ya, are you okay?"Yuri unnie asked while prop me. I almost fell. My body suddenly feel weak.

"Yoona unnie, are you okay? Are you sick?" asked Nicole worriedly.

"Oh, I'm okay. Maybe I'm just tired." I lied. I'm not tired at all, but I couldn't see she's flirting with MY Jonghyun. I love him, I really do. But I'm afraid Taec oppa will hurt him. He’s staring at me now, while Gyuri still talking to him.

“Unnie, let’s go. See you later, Nic.” I smile to Nicole while grabbing Yuri unnie hand.

“Oh, okay Yoong. Bye, Nic. Have fun.” Yuri unnie said goodbye to Nicole.

“Yoona-ya.” A familiar voice called me.

“Oppa! I miss you sooo much!” I hugged Geun-suk oppa. After he confessed to me, I still close with him. He still listen to my stories, make me laugh with his joke, and he knew that he’s only an older brother to me.

“I miss you too, my cutie dongsaeng. Hello Yuri-ah.” He pinched my cheek. I could feel someone staring at me. Jonghyun. I broke the hug with Geun-suk oppa.

“Hello oppa. Long time no see. So, you come up with whom?” asked Yuri unnie.

“That talkative hyung.” He pointed a man who talking Sica unnie.

“Heechul oppa?” I asked Geun-suk oppa. I’m still worried about him, I’m afraid he’s still mad because I rejected his bestfriend.

“Yeah, don’t worry cutie. He’s not mad anymore. I told him that I know beforehand that you will reject me. I told him that I just want to let you know my feeling toward you. And he’s understand and not blame you.” Geun-suk oppa answered.

“Hmm. Thank you oppa. I’m sorry, you know...”

“No need to be sorry cutie. I’m still your oppa right? I’m okay.” He smiled. I still feel bad to him. He’s too good for me, I’m sorry oppa.

“Yoona, let’s go! They will blow the candle now. Let’s go oppa!” Yuri unnie grabbed my hand and Geun-suk oppa hand and go to near the stage.

End of P.O.V.


Yonghwa and Seohyun are standing on the stage.

“Hello everyone, thank you for coming. I’m so happy that we can celebrate our birthday with all of you. And to you my princess, Happy birthday and I love you.” Yonghwa smile happily while holding his girlfriend’s hand. Seohyun blushed then she speak.

“Thank you for coming. This is the first time we can celebrate our double birthday with all of you.  And to you my childish boyfriend, happy birthday.” She said.

“Happy Birthday Yongseo. Happy Birthday Yongseo. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Yongseo! Blow the candle!” shouted the guests.

“Huff~~~~~~~” The couple blowed the candle together.

“Congratulations!” the guests shout again.

“Thnak you! Enjoy the party guys!” answered Yonghwa.


Yonghwa P.O.V.

It’s the first time I celebrate my birthday together with my girlfriend and our close friends. I’m the luckiest man in the world. I’ve a goddess and amazing friends with me.

“So, where’s my present Hyun~?” i ask a goddess who stand beside me.

“Sorry oppa, i forgot to bring your present.” She answered with her puppy eyes. Aish~ this kiddo, she can’t lie to me.

“Really? Don’t lie to me Hyun~ It has been 2 years since we’re together. I’m the only person who understand you the most. Where’s my present?” I show her my naughty smile.

“Ahhh oppa. Really. I forgot to bring your present.” She lied.

“Hyun~~~~~~” I begged to her.

‘Cuppp’ “That’s your present oppa.” She slighty peck my lip then run away. I frozed. Waittt. She did what? OH MY GOD. You must be kidding me. This kiddo kissed me FOR THE FIRST TIME!

“Aish~ Kiddo! Don’t run away!” I run after her. Yeah, she’s my beloved girlfriend. She’s unexpected, that’s why I love her. SEO JOO-HYUN, I LOVE YOU!

Finally i manage to grab her hand. We are at garden now, it’s so quiet. I think it will be a perfect time to give her present.

“Yah! Stop running away!” I begged.

“Please forget what I did earlier. What happened to me? Seo Joo-hyun gather your mind.” She talked to herself. She’s cute like that. I pressed my lips into hers. She surprised but doesn’t break our kiss. She’s blushing, her face is red as tomato. Hahahaha. This kiddo so cuteee. The I broke our kiss.

“Oppa, what were you doing?” she asked me innocently.

“Just say that you enjoyed that kiddo. Hahahaha. I’m the one who should ask what were you doing to me earlier. Kiddo~” I laughed at her.

“Yong~ I...” she stuttered.

“Shhh... It’s good to express your feeling. So, do you want to see your present?” I asked her. She nodded. Then I kneel down to her and put a diamond ring to her finger. She gasped.

“Seo Joo-hyun. Stay by my side forever, will you?” I asked her.

“You know I will oppa.” She kneel down too and hugged me.

“You know, I’m the luckiest man in the world because I have you. I love you Seo Joo-hyun, so much.” I really mean every words that I said.

“I love you too oppa.” WOW! This is the first time i heard those three words from her.

“You what Hyun~?” i .

“You heard what i said earlier. I will not say those words again if you tease me.” She pinched my arm.

“Yah! That’s hurt! I love you more Hyun~” I whispered to her.

“No, I love you more Mr. Jung.” She replied. Today is the happiest day in my life, today is the first time she kissed me and today is the first time she said ‘i love you’ to me. Thank you God for everything and especially for giving me a goddess.

“Let’s go inside. We still have jam session.” I said.

End of P.O.V.


 

Sorry for late update TT TT

My internet connection is really .

And as always, I'm sorry for grammar error.

I'll work harder in my english.

Thnak you ^^