Chapter 22

My Choice

Next day...

SNSD’s dorm

“Wake up, Sleeping Princess.” Yuri said while shaking Yoona’s body.

“Unnie.” She whined while covering her face with pillow.

“Im Yoona. Wake up!” Yuri pinched Yoona’s arm. Yoona ignored her unnie.

“Okay, sleep more. Manager oppa will come in 5 minutes. Your flight is on 10 a.m.” Yuri smirked.

“What???” Yoona shouted histerically. She finally stood up. Yuri shooked her head.

“What time is it?” Yoona asked her unnie while running to bathroom.

“9 a.m. Take your time, Yoong!” Yuri answered from bedroom.

“Unnie, please help me packing my lugage. I forgot packing last night.” Yoona shouted from bathroom.

“Buy me Mickey Mouse case!” Yuri demanded while started packing Yoona clothes.

“Unniewhyareyoutakingadvantagefrommysituation?” Yoona yelled while brushing her teeth.

“What? Finished it first before you talk!” Yuri didn’t understand at all.

“I’ll buy you the case! Please help me!” Yoona screamed.

“IM YOONA!” They heard their manager’s voice.

“I’m doomed.” Yoona mumbled while applying her shampoo.

“IM YOONA!” Her manager called her again.

“YES OPPA! GIMME 2 MINUTES!” Yoona screamed back.

2 minutes later..

Yoona came out from bathroom then dried her hair.

“Unnie, what will happen to Joonie oppa?” Yoona asked Yuri.

“Joonie oppa will admit that he’s in a relationship. But he’ll not reveal his girlfriend identity.” Yuri explained.

“Really? His fans will decrease a lot after this. Poor Joonie oppa. How about Fany unnie? Is she okay with that?” Yoona pitied Joon.

“No, of course not. She want to take the blames too. But oppa didn’t want her to get involved. He was afraid Fany’ll get anti-fans if he revealed that she’s his girlfriend. They fought last night.” Yuri answered.

“Joonie oppa is so cool. I wish I could be as brave as him.” Yoona looked down.

“IM YOONA!” her manager shouted again.

“Aish. This oppa. I better get going. Thank you unnie!” Yoona hugged her unnie then left her room with her lugage.

“Don’t forget to buy me my Mickey! See you in 2 days!” Yuri yelled.

“OK! Goodbye Joo-hyun, Sunny unnie, Sooyoung unnie. See you in 2 days, okay?” Yoona waved to her members.


Super Junior’s dorm

“Hyunggg.” Minho whined.

“Let me play one more match. If I lose again, you can play with him.” Kyuhyun said while patting his dongsaeng head.

“Don’t worry Minho-ah. You’ll play with almighty Changmin after this game. Your Kyuhyun hyung will lose again.” Changmin smirked.

They continued playing Starcraft while shouting to each other. Minho, Jonghyun, Siwon, Sungmin, and Yesung are laughing because those two childishness.

“Cho Kyuhyun! Shim Changmin! Stop shouting to each other!” The Super Junior leader came from his room.

“Be quiet hyung! I’m busy. You’ll dead SHIM CHANGMIN! HAHAHA.” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Aish. This boy! You’ll dead first Cho Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk headlocked Kyuhyun while Siwon covered Kyuhyun’s mouth.

“Hyung.I.Can’t.Breath.” Kyuhyun tried hard to escape from those two.

“Your turn, Minho.” Changmin said.

“YAH!” Kyuhyun finally escaped from Leeteuk and Siwon.

“You lose, baby boy. Now, it’s Minho turn.” Changmin stuck his tongue at Kyuhyun. Minho grinned at him.

“Teukie hyung, Siwon hyung. It’s because of you two.” Kyuhyun pouted.

“No, it’s because you shouted at your hyung.” Leeteuk pinched Kyuhyun ear.

“Jonghyun-ah, do you want to play with Minho?” Changmin asked Jonghyun who’s only silent all day.

“No, I’m more into Diablo these days. Besides that---“

“Beside that, you worried about Yoona because she went to Japan this morning. With JANG GEUN SUK. Am I right?” Kyuhyun cutted Jonghyun words and give Jonghyun his evil emirked. Jonghyun nodded.

“Since when you became smart Kyu?” Sungmin .

“I’m smart and handsome since when I was in my mother womb.” Kyuhyun said proudly. s made a disgusting face.

“What’s wrong? It’s true.” Kyuhyun protested.

“Tell me, why I’m not allowed to say your name in front of Yoona?” Changmin asked while his eyes still focus on the laptop screen.

“I don’t know. Maybe, because she hates me?” Jonghyun shrugged.

“Who knows.” Siwon rubbed the back of his neck.

“Hey, lover boy!” Leeteuk called him.

“What?” Changmin and Jonghyun turned their head to Leeteuk.

“Not you. I called Jonghyun. You’re not lover boy, but tall boy.” Leeteuk said mockingly.

“I’m a lover boy too hyung. I’ll be Soo-jung boyfriend.” Changmin whined.

“You wish!” Donghae smirked while walking from his room.

“Hyungieee... Pwease hep meh!” Changmin showed all his aegyo.

“No way. I’m afraid too. I just can wish you the best. Let’s hope I’ll become your brother in law.” Donghae stucked out his tongue. Changmin pouted then continued to focus on his starcraft.

“Look this. Your rival  posted his photo with Yoona on his twitter.” Leeteuk showed his phone screen to Jonghyun.

“She looks kinda pale.” Jonghyun mumbled.

 “Is she sick?” Yesung asked.

“I don’t know. Yesterday she was crying in her room.” Jonghyun said with concern tone.

“What happened when you talk her last night?” Sungmin asked curiously.

“I’ll tell you later. I’m hungry. Let’s go eat hyung!” Jonghyun stood up.

“I’m doomed!” Kyuhyun suddenly shouted.

“What now?”Leeteuk glared at him. Kyuhyun showed his phone calls history.

20 missed calls. 30 text messages. 3 voice messages.

“Listen to the voice messages first.” Siwon told him. They listened to the first voice message.

‘CHO KYUHYUN! STOP PLAYING! REPLY MY MESSAGES! PICK UP MY CALLS!’ Kyuhyun frowned. The others got mental breakdown.

“Victoria noona is scarier than Sica noona.” Minho mouth hanged open.

“I said so. My girlfriend never yelled at me. Thanks God.” Donghae replied.

“Listen to the second voice message.” Siwon tried to gather his mind.

“No hyung. We’ll only hear her screams again.” Kyuhyun knee felt weak. Yesung took Kyuhyun’s phone from him.

‘CHO KYUHYUN! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? STOP PLAYING, NOW!’ They heard her screams again. Kyuhyun covered his face.

“Okay, it’s the last.” Jonghyun said.

‘Mr. Cho. I’ll go to your dorm now. You can’t escape from me.’ No screams. But that was enough to give Kyuhyun nightmare.

Ding.Dong. Someone rang their door bell.

“Hyung, what should I do?” Kyuhyun said while shaking his leader body.

“You go to your room. We’ll her that you’re sick.” Siwon commanded Kyuhyun.

“Thank you hyung!” He made heart sign to his hyung then ran to his room.

“I’ll open the door hyung.” Minho stood up then walked to the door.

“Hello noona.” Minho bowed at her.

“Hello Minho. Where’s your hyung?” Victoria pinched his cheek.

“Kyuhyun hyung is—“

“Oh, hello Jonghyun, Changmin. So, I guess you have Kyu-line meeting now?” Victoria pointed at their laptop screen. Jonghyun and Changmin quickly closed their laptop and smiled at the ground guiltily.

“Hello Vic!” Leeteuk gave her hug.

“Hello oppa.” Victoria replied his hug.

“Where’s my lovely boyfriend?” Victoria broke their hug.

“He’s at his room now. He’s sick.” Siwon answered her nervously.

“Okay, I’ll go to his room.” Victoria smirked. She knows her boyfriend friends lied to her to protect him. She walked to his bedroom. Kyuhyun quickly covered his self with blanket when he heard Victoria footsteps getting near. Victoria finally opened Kyuhyun’s room door. She stood up beside his bed.

“Wake up.” Victoria said.

“Oh, honeyy. I’m sick.” Kyuhyun acted.

“I didn’t buy your act. Get up now or else.” Victoria threatened her boyfriend. Kyuhyun qucikly jumped from his bed then kneeling down.

“Honey, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. This will be my last time played starcraft.” Kyuhyun begged her.

“No, last week you said this too.” Victoria crossed her arms. Kyu-line members and Super Junior members who watching them can only pitied him.

“Victoria, let’s go have dinner. I’ll scold him after this.” Leeteuk tried to save his maknae.

“Really? Please scold him oppa, he’ll listen to you more than he listen to me.” Victoria said happily then walked to Super Junior’s living room. Kyuhyun mouthed ‘thank you’ to Leeteuk.

“You’ll be dead meat tonight. I just don’t want the security guard scolds us because her scream.” Leeteuk glared at evil maknae.

“Thank you so much hyung. I owe my life.” Kyuhyun hugged his leader tightly.

“YAH!” Leeteuk broke the hug.

“Come one hyung. I’m hungry.” Jonghyun whined.

“Alright.” They walked to their living room.

“Victoria noona, you didn’t have any schedule today?” Minho asked her.

“Oh. I’m bored. Sulli was going to salon, Luna had a date with Onew, Amber was going out with her Miss A friends, and Soo-jung went to her sister dorm.” Victoria pouted.

“I’ll ask Soo-jung to have dinner with us.” Changmin quickly dialed his crush number.

“Soo-jung ah!” Changmin called happily.

“Would you like to have dinner with us?”

“Me, Super Junior hyungs, Jonghyun, Minho, and Victoria noona. How?”

“Oh, your sister?” Changmin looked disappointed.

“It’s okay. Tell her to come with you.”

“Yes, take care. Aimicu.” Changmin grinned widely.

“Ew, that’s gross.” Sungmin said mockingly.

“Of course my Sica will come to guard her sister. She’ll keep her eyes on you, don’t you dare to touch her sister. It’ll be tough, Minnie.” Donghae smirked.

“Hyunggg.” Changmin whined again.

“Fighting Changminnie!”Victoria patted his back.

“Thank you noona. Ah, my girl said her sister and Yuri will come with her.” Changmin said.

“Your girl? You wish!” Yesung mocked him.

“Let’s go now. I’m really hungry.” Jonghyun complained.

“I can’t come with you guys. I’ll visit Sooyoungie at her filming site.” Siwon ruffled his hair.

“Okay. Take care hyung.” Minho replied. Then they went to ‘Z’ restaurant to have dinner.


While having dinner, Jonghyun got a phone call.

“Hello.”

“Yes, it’s Lee Jonghyun.”

“Yes PD-nim. What’s the matter?”

“Really?”

“...”

“Yes. I had something to tell at your program.”

“Yes, I’ll call you later.”

“Yes, thank you.”

Then he ended the phone call.

“Who?” Changmin asked him.

“Strong heart PD.” Jonghyun answered while eating a spoonful of rice.

“You’ll appear on Strong Heart?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Oh.” He answered.

“Do you have an interesting story to tell? You’re as boring as me.” Changmin chuckled.

“No. I don’t have an interesting story.” Jonghyun shrugged.

“What?” Leeteuk shocked with his answer.

“Then, you’ll appear for only 1-2 minutes.” Jessica added with serious face.

“I don’t have an interesting story because I’m a boring person. But I’ll tell everyone that I’ve someone that I love.” Jonghyun smiled.

“Are you crazy?” Yuri asked in disbelief.

“Jonghyun-ah, you’ll dig your own grave if you do that. She’ll get anti-fans if you do that.” Changmin shaked Jonghyun’s arm.

“Who said I’ll reveal her name? I’ll just tell everybody there’s already someone I love and I’ll never give up on her.” Jonghyun replied calmly.

“Oh God. This lover boy is really.” Yuri covered her face in distress.

“You know the risk of doing that right?” Leeteuk asked him.

“Oh. My fans will decrease, media will make a big fuss about it, and... Yoona maybe will hate me.” Jonghyun barely managed to say his last sentence.

“And you’ll still do that?” This time Kyuhyun asked him.

“Yes. I’ll still do that.” Jonghyun said confidently.

“Crazy boy.” Yuri and Jessica said in unison.

“Hehehe. Please don’t tell her about this. Just make her watch the broadcast. Okay, noonas?” Jonghyun showed his dimples to Jessica and Yuri.

“Oh. We’ll make her watch the broadcast. You should pray from now on that the PD will not edit you out completely.” Jessica smirked.

“Yeah, just pray.” Leeteuk patted Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Only pray isn’t enough.” Jonghyun gave Leeteuk meaningful looks.

“What? You want me to help you?” Leeteuk asked suspiciously. Jonghyun nodded.

“Why must I help you? Tell me the benefits of help you for me?” Leeteuk said sarcastically.

“I’ll help you with Sora.” Sungmin helped Jonghyun.

“Really?” Leeteuk asked happily. Sungmin grinned.

“Okay, I’ll help you. What can I do for you?” Leeteuk asked Jonghyun.

“Tell the PD that it’s really important to me. And tell him that the rating will go up because my confession. Netizen these days like celebrities confession right? Persuade him, hyung.” Jonghyun explained.

“Okay, I understand. I’ll help you. But you must keep your promise, Ming-ah.” Leeteuk agreed.

“Thank you hyungs, noonas.” Jonghyun said while smiling.

"No problem, you must treat us today." Jessica said playfully.

"Okay." Jonghyun smiled.