Chapter 21

My Choice

Next day...

“Ah, what a beautiful Saturday!” Sunny said while lying down on the couch.

“Want to go shopping guys?” Jessica asked her members.

“BIG YES! I want to eat sushi. How about shopping then go to Japanese restaurant?” Sooyoung said happily.

“YAH! Me, Taeyeon, and maknae have schedule today. You want to shopping without us huh?” Tiffany complained.

“That’s your problem Fany-ah. Merong~” Hyoyeon .

“We can go too after we finished Music Core unnie.” SeoHyun said.

“I’ll call Soo-jung. Is it okay if Soo-jung come with us?” Jessica asked while dialing her sister number.

“Of course! She always hang out with us since trainee. She’s like our 10th member.” Yuri smiled.

“Where should we go? Should we wear disguise?” Sooyoung asked her members.

“YAH! It will be weird if we wear disguise at mall. We only need wear disguise at Lotte World or...” Before Yuri could finished her sentences her members cut her.

“LOTTE WORLD!” her members shouted in unison.

“What? Lotte World?” Yuri asked with unknowing look.

“Let’s go to Lotte World!” Tiffany said happily while her other members except Yuri ran around the living because of happiness.

“Silly girls.” Yuri murmured. But she joined them immediately.

“Don’t do anything stupid guys! Bring our disguise too. Please no more weird mask. Understand? I’ll call you when after we finished our schedule.” Taeyeon yelled while walking to the front door with Fany and maknae.

“NE!!” SNSD members except TaeTiSeo yelled back.

“And for you, YoonYul. Don’t do bizzare dance out of the blue! I’m serious.” Taeyeon glared at those two.

“YES, WE UNDERSTAND CAPTAIN!” YoonYul screamed at the top of their lungs.

“YAH! LOWER YOUR VOICE!” Taeyeon scolded them.

“They’ll kick us from this apartement for real. Do you want the security guards scold us for the thousand times because we’re too noisy?” Sunny threated them. YoonYul shook their head.

“Good girls. We’ll go now. Goodbye. Take care.” Taeyeon waved her hand and went to her schedule.

Everyone except Sooyoung walked to their rooms to get ready. She’s hungry, she went to kitchen to get snacks. She ate her snacks like a pig and everyone watching her after they finished prepare for Lotte World.

“Choi Sooyoung! Hurry up! Changminnie and Soo-jung will arrive in 5 minutes.” Jessica scolded her.

After Sooyoung finished her snacks, she ran to her room to changes clothes.

“Oh? Changmin oppa will join us?” Yoona asked.

“Yes. Soo-jung said she was having lunch with Changminnie. Then she asked him to join us.” Jessica explained.

“What? Soo-jung was having lunch with Changminnie? Shim Changmin?” Yuri asked in disbelief.

“Yeah. I don’t know what’s going on between them. But I’ll interogate her after this outing. Kai and Changminnie are clinging into her all the time. But I’ll not let them to date my sister. She’s too young for dating.” Jessica shrugged.

“Too young? Are you kidding me?” Hyoyeon smirked.

“Yeah, she’s too young. She’s only 18.” Jessica answered.

“Jessica Jung. You dated Donghae oppa when you was 16. But you didn’t let your sister to date when she’s 18? You’re over protective. She’s not a girl anymore, she’ll not doing anything stupid. Believe her.” Sunny patted Sica’s back.

“I know, she’ll not doing anything stupid. I trust her. But I don’t trust those guys.” Jessica pouted. Then door bell suddenly rang. Yoona ran to open the door.

“Unnie!” Krystal hugged her.

“Hello Soo-jung ah!” Yoona smiled.

 “Unnieee!” Krystal ran to her unnie after broke hug with Yoona.

“Oh Hello Changminnie oppa.” Yoona greeted Changmin who’s stand behind Krystal.

“Hello Yoongie. I think someone waiting for you in front of your dorm.” Changmin grinned then walked past her to greet her other members. Yoona stunned. It can’t be him. Yoona thought before she ran to her room to get her phone.

Yoona-ya. It’s me. Do you want to have lunch with me? We need to talk. I’m waiting in front of your dorm.

It’s really him. Yoona fell to the floor, her face turned pale. She really miss him but she doesn’t want to see him. She’ll waver if she see his face. Avoid him is the best way.

“IM YOONA! LET’S GO!” Sooyoung shouted from the living room.

Yoona brought her bag and her phone then walked to living room.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked her.

“Nothing. Let’s go unnie.” Yoona grabbed Yuri’s hand.

“We’ll ride a van.” Changmin showed a car key to them.

“Where’d you get this van?” asked Sunny.

“It’s a secret. Right Soo-jung?” He winked to a beautiful girl beside him. The girl just smiled.

“Shim Changmin. Did you just wink to my sister?” Jessica glared at Changmin. Changmin looked down. All Kyu-line members are afraid of Jessica, include him.

“Unnie... Don’t be too harsh to Changmin oppa. He just winked to me.” Krystal complained.

“Shut up little girl. And you’ll have interogation session with me tonight, Jung Soo-jung. Understand?” Jessica glared to her little sister. Krystal pouted.

“So, did you steal it from our company?” Hyoyeon asked suspiciously.

“WHAT?!” Changmin shocked.

“Oppa, did you really steal it?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

“YAH! All of you are really. Aish. I borrowed that van from my manager. Aish. Really. Let’s go.” Changmin whined.

“Don’t forget to bring our masks, Yuri-ah.” Hyoyeon said.

Then Yuri showed them 11 scream masks.

“Kwon Yuri. You really. Aish. Why’d you bring those masks? Our fans will recognize us if we wear that masks again.” Sunny protested.

“So, do you want to wear Mickey Mouse masks?” Yuri grinned.

“Really. You don’t have something better?” Sica asked. Yuri shooked her head.

“Okay, just wear Mickey Mouse masks. Bring them.” Sica commanded her. Yuri ran into her room and bring 11 Mickey Mouse masks. Changmin went to basement and the girls will wait in front of their dorm. Changmin will pick them up in front of their dorm.


“Unnie. He’s here.” Yoona whispered to Yuri.

“Don’t worry. We’ll help you to avoid him.” Yuri squeezed Yoona’s hand. Yoona looked down.

They waited in front of their dorm, waiting for Changmin. Yoona hid behind her unnies.

“Hello.” Jonghyun bowed to them.

“Oh, hello Jonghyun-ah.” Yuri awkwardly greet him.

“Why are you coming here?” Sunny asked him.

“I want to meet Yoona. Hello Yoona. For you.” Jonghyun spotted Yoona then handed a bouquet of flowers to her. But she throwed it.

“That’s Changmin oppa. Let’s go unnie.” Yoona dragged her unnies to the van. She didn’t even bother to look at Jonghyun. But he managed to grab her hand. Yoona looked down. Her unnies left them alone and waited inside the van.

“Im Yoona. Look at me.” Jonghyun said while grabbing her tighter. She still looked down.

“Look at me.” He said again. She tried to release Jonghyun’s hand.

He lifted her chin then staring at her eyes.

“Look at me and listen to me.” He said seriously. Yoona stared at his eyes. She tried hard to hold her tears.

“I love you so much, so what can I do? Even if you get mad at me, scold me, are ashamed of me, don’t think I’m good enough, ignore me, whether you think I’m an embarrassment and put me down… but I love you so much. What do I do then?” Tears rolled down in his cheeks.

“I like someone else. Just go.” She released his hand then walk to her van.

He kneeled down, but she just keep walking to her van.

No, I’m the one who’s not good enough for you. Tears escaped from her eyes.

“Yoongie, are you okay?” Sooyoung shaked Yoona’s body after she sit down in the van.

“I’m okay. It’ll hard at first, but I’ll be okay. Don’t worry. Let’s have fun today.” Yoona wiped her tears. Her unnies just nodded. They knew they can’t change her decision. They’ll support her no matter what.

“Yoona, if you want to do bizzare dance just do it. We’ll not tell Taeyeon if that dance could make you feel better.” Sunny pinched Yoona’s cheek.

“Are you sure? You’ll take the blame if Taeyeon unnie found out?” Yoona grinned.

“Yeah. We’ll take the blame for you, only you. Kwon Yuri-shi if you want to do bizzare dance with her, we’ll not help you. We’ll let Taeyeon scold you.” Sooyoung smiled and patted Yuri’s head.

“YAH! You guys. Really.” Yuri whined.

“Lotte World, we’re coming!” Hyoyeon shouted happily. They sang happily all the way to Lotte World.


They chatted happily while waiting for TaeTiSeo. They played around for almost 2 hours. They wear Mickey Mouse masks that Yuri brought and fortunately none recognize them, yet. Yoona chatted with Changmin while the others ordered food.

“So, do you like Soo-jung, oppa?” Yoona asked Changmin.

“I showed it too much huh?” Changmin laughed.

“Oh. You always clinging into her. Sica unnie was suspicious when Soo-jung said she’s having lunch with you.” Yoona smiled.

“But I have a competitor. It’ll be hard.” Changmin frowned.

“Who? Kai?” Yuri joined their conversation.

“Oh.” Changmin answered weakly.

“Don’t worry oppa. We’ll cheer for you oppa. We’ll persuade Sica unnie to accept you as her brother in law. Fighting.” Yoona cheered him.

“Thank you my cute dongsaeng. I knew you’ll help me. Your lover is useless. He’s too afraid with Sica.” Changmin patted Yoona’s head.

“My lover? Who?” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Of course, Jong-“ Yuri elbowed Changmin stomach before he said that name.

“Ah, none.” Changmin smiled awkwardly while rubbing his stomach.

“Okay. I’ll go to Sica unnie table.” Yoona stood up.

“That’s hurt.” Changmin pinched Yuri’s arm.

“YAH! It’s hurt.” Yuri snapped his head.

“Why I can’t say his name?” Changmin whispered to Yuri.

“Oh. My. God. Are you blind or blind? You didn’t see Jonghyun and Yoona quarelled in front of our dorm?” Yuri clenched her teeth. He’s blind or stupid, or he’s blind and stupid. She cursed in her head.

“I’m not blind. I didn’t see them quarell, I was too busy looking at my Soo-jung. And for your info, I wear this mask since I get in the car so I can’t see clearly.” He grinned.

“Really. This another lover boy. Listen to me carefully. Don’t you ever say his name again in front of Yoona. Understand?” Yuri exclaimed.

“Why?” Changmin asked cluelessly.

“Just do it.” Yuri said before leave him.

“Weird girls.” He murmured. But Yuri still can heard him.

“Weird girls? Watch your words or I’ll tell Sica that you want to steal her precious sister’s heart.” Yuri smirked.

“Kwon Yuri. You really. Aish. I’ll not say his name again.” Changmin whined.

“Good boy.” Yuri patted his head.

TaeTiSeo arrived with their mask. Then all of them continued playing until they tired out.


Next week..

Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon watched SHINee Concert. There’s only 4 of them because Sica watched SHINee concert yesterday with her sister, Changmin, and few members of EXO. And the other members can’t come because their individual schedules.

“What the hell is he doing?” Yuri freaked out when Taemin’s trying to kiss Minho.

“Chill. That’s just fan service. He didn’t touch Minho’s lips at all. Minho’s lips is completely yours, Ms. Choi.” Taeyeon calmed her down.

“Oh boy. They’re freaking me out.” Yuri fanned herself.

They went to backstage after the concert finished. The 3 of them chatted with SHINee’s members while Yuri enjoying her time with her boyfriend. Then the door opened.

“Hello brother!” Jjong hugged a man who opened the door.

“Oh, hello Jjong. Congratulations. I brought you a cake.” Jonghyun smiled to his best buddy.

Yoona’s jaw dropped when she saw him. She really miss his smile, but she doesn’t want to see him. She was angry to herself after what she did to Jonghyun last week.

“Hello guys. Hello Yuri noona, Taeyeon noona, Hyoyeon noona, and Yoona.” Jonghyun bowed while smiling to her. He doesn’t hate me after what I did to him last week? Yoona thoughts.

“Unnie, I should go now. I have schedule at 9 pm.” Yoona said to her unnies. Her unnies just nodded, they knew Yoona want to avoid Jonghyun.

“I’ll go. Congratulations guys. I really enjoyed your concert. Goodbye.” She bowed to her hoobaes. They bowed back.

“Take care noona. Thank you for coming.” Key said while waving his hand. Yoona smiled then rushed outside.

“Wait a minute.” Jonghyun said to his friends then ran after her. He grabbed Yoona’s hand from behind.

“Get your hand off of mine.” Yoona yelled.

“No.” Jonghyun calmly said.

“Jonghyun-shi. Are you deaf or what? I already said I like someone else. Let’s avoid each other and not see each other again. I begged you.” Yoona said coldly.

“I’m going to started a one-sided love. It doesn’t matter who you have in your heart. I love you. I love you even you like someone else, and I love you even if you hate me. I just need you to stay by my side.” Jonghyun looked at her eyes.

“Let me go. I should go to my next schedule, Lee Jonghyun-shi.” She managed to release her hand and walked away.

I hope one day your next schedule is to meet me. He said to himself.


2 Days later...

Jonghyun stood up in front of Yoona’s dorm. He took her phone from his pockets then started typing.

'Could we meet? I’m waiting in front of your dorm. I know you don’t have any schedule tonight. I’ll wait until you come.'

He pressed send button.

He waited for an hour, but she still not come up. He texted her again.

I know you’re watching me from your room. Please come here.

Then Yoona’s room light turned off. But he’s still waiting.

“What the hell are you doing here?” A familiar voice talked to him. Then he turned around and saw a familiar figure in front of him. Ok Taecyeon.

“It’s not your business Taecyeon-shi.” Jonghyun replied coldly.

“This brat.” Taecyeon cursed and threw a fist to Jonghyun. But Jonghyun dodged it. He kept trying to hit Jonghyun but he failed. Jonghyun kicked Taecyeon’s stomach and Taecyeon fell.

“I endured it well when you hitted me for the first and second time. But I’ll not let you to hit me for the third times.” Jonghyun smirked at Taecyeon. He then left Taecyeon and walked into his car. Inside his car, he took his phone and texted her again.

'I’ll go for now. I’ve a sudden meeting. See you soon. I miss you.'

Then he drove his car back to his dorm.


5 days later at SNSD’s dorm...

“OH.MY.GOD. I’M DONE!” Tiffany shouted after read an article on internet.

“YAH! Stop shouting Hwang Miyoung!” the kid leader scolded her.

“Guys, I’m sorry.” Tiffany started crying.

“What’s wrong Fany-ah?” Jessica asked her worriedly. Her members started surrounding her. Then she pointed her laptop screen.

 

[BREAKING] MBLAQ Lee Joon spotted dating with a mysterious girl!

By crazybunny                                   15 minutes ago                 1007 views                          504 comments

Last night, MBLAQ Lee Joon spotted dating with a mysterious girl. They went on to walk the park near MBLAQ’s dorm while holding hands. The girl wear hoodie, jeans, a mask, and a baseball cap. Witnesses can’t see her face clearly. It’s not the first time they saw that girl near MBLAQ’s dorm.

A witness said,”It’s not the first time I saw her near MBLAQ’s dorm. I saw her around 4-5 times, but she was alone. I can’t see her face clearly, because she always wear mask. At that times she looked like she’s waiting for someone, but I never saw her with a man until today. Lee Joon opened his car door for her then they walked around the park. After that they left, maybe Lee Joon sends her home. Lee Joon only wears white shirt, jeans, and a baseball cap.”

His agency didn’t give any comments or tried to explain this situation. We can’t contact Lee Joon too. But, the most important thing, who’s that girl? Is she really his girlfriend?

Source : xxx

 

“I’m sorry guys. I’m careless.” Tiffany started sobbing.

“It’s okay Fany-ah. They don’t know that it was you.” Jessica carressed her cheek.

“Yes, don’t worry. They’ll take care of it.” Taeyeon patted her shoulder. Then their door bell rang.

“I’ll open it. Maybe it’s Joonie oppa.” SeoHyun ran to the door. She’s right. It’s Joon with G.O. and Jonghyun.

“Fany-ah!” Joon ran then hugged his girlfriend.

“What should we do oppa.” Tiffany cried harder.

“Sshh. It’s okay. My company will take care of it.” He kissed his girlfriend hair.

“Come in oppa.” SeoHyun said to G.O. and Jonghyun politely.

What is he doing here? Yoona thoughts when she saw Jonghyun.

“Taengo-ah.” G.O. called Taeyeon.

“Oh, oppa.” Taeyeon smiled at him.

“Hello Taeyeon noona.” Jonghyun greeted Taeyeon.

“Hello Jonghyun-ah.” Taeyeon smiled at him awkwardly.

“We were having lunch together when our manager called Joon.” G.O. looked at Yoona. He knew what happened between her and Jonghyun. Taeyeon told him.

“Oh, it’s good to see you oppa. I’ll buy lunch for us. You must be hungry unnie. What do you want?” Yoona asked Tiffany.

“You choose Yoona.” Tiffany knows Yoona still avoid Jonghyun so she let Yoona go to buy their lunch.

“Okay, I’ll go first unnie. Cheer up. Joonie oppa is here.” Yoona grabbed her car key and her wallet.

“I’ll go with you.” Jonghyun said.

“No need Jonghyun-shi.” Yoona smiled forcefully at him.

“I’m insisted. Let’s go. We’ll going first noonas, hyungs.” He grabbed Yoona’s hand and dragged her to his car.


“Let me go!” she yelled after they arrived at basement.

“You want make another scandal? You want them spot us holding hand?” Jonghyun threatened her. She shooks her head.

“Good girl.” Then he opened his compartement and handed her a baseball cap and sunglasses.

“Wear this.” He commanded her. She wears the cap and sunglasses silently.

“Get in.” He opened his car’s door for her. She followed his command, then he get in.

“Let’s go too T.G.I.F. Fany noona likes steak right? Besides that, I’m their model so we could get discount.” Jonghyun said. She nodded.

They didn’t say any words after that. They arrived at the restaurant and Jonghyun told her to wait inside the car. She just followed his order. Then Jonghyun went in and ordered 25 portion of steak. As soon as he get in the car Yoona asked him.

“Why’d you buy so much?”

“Super Junior hyungs will come to your dorm. Not all of them, only Siwon hyung, Donghae hyung, Hyukjae hyung, and Sungmin hyung. Yonghwa hyung, Seulong hyung, and Minho will come too. Ah, Changminnie hyung and Soo-jung will come too. I don’t know about Wooyoung hyung, he didn’t call me.” Jonghyun explained. Yoona just nodded.

They became silent again. Until Jonghyun broke the silence.

“Can you love me? Ah no, can you like me?” Jonghyun asked her while his eyes still focus driving.

“I like someone else.” She said coldly.

 “I said, I love you so don’t like other man! Can’t you just like me?” He shouted. Yoona didn’t answer his question.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized. This time he looks into her eyes deeply. Wait for her answer. But she only staring to his eyes and keep closed. Jonghyun phone’s suddenly rang.

“Hello hyung.” He answered.

“Yes hyung. We almost arrive.”

“Yes hyung.” He ended the call.

“Even if you didn’t want come to meet me, I’m just going to love you.” Jonghyun tried to hold her hand, but she dodged it.

“We arrived.” She said then unbuckled her seatbelt.

Then they walked to her dorm while carrying 4 big bags.


“We arrived.” Yoona shouted.

“Let me help you.” Siwon asked her to hand him 2 big bags.

“Help me tooo hyung.” Jonghyun cried out.

“Aish this boy.” Yonghwa then helped him carry the other 2 bags.

“Let’s eat! Forget your sadness for awhile, Joonie, Fany-ah.” Sungmin smiled at them.

They chatted happily while eating.

“Say Ah~” Joon fed his girlfriend. Tiffany opened shyly,

“Don’t act lovey dovey in front of me. My boyfriend can’t come. Huh.” Taeyeon pouted.

“Taengo, say Ahhh~” G.O. tried to feed her.

“Oppa!” Taeyeon pinched his arms.

“Say Ahh~” He said again. Finally Taeyeon opened .

“Good kid.” G.O. patted her head.

“I’ll go to my room first. I’m tired.” Yoona said after finished her food. Her members nodded, then she smiled and went to her room.

“I want talk to her for awhile noona, can I?” Jonghyun asked the kid leader. Taeyeon want to reject his request. But she thoughts they really need to talk. Taeyeon nodded.

“Thank you noona.” He walked to her room.


Yoona was crying on the floor when he opened the door.

“Yoona-ya.” He called her softly while kneeling down in front of her. No answer from her.

“Yoona...” He caressed her hair.

"You know. Loving you is such a painful or deal but I can’ t stop myself from going to you." He said while holding her face.

“You fool. Just forget me. You deserved someone better.” She hitted his chest while crying harder.

“Yeah, I’m really a fool. I’ll be like sunflower, that only look at the sun. I’ll be your sunflower, you’re my sun. I’ll look only at you, Im Yoona.” He smiled. Then he stood up and get ready to leave her room.

“Please. Stay by my side. As a friend.” Yoona grabbed his hand.

“If you’re gonna cry in front of me about another man, then stop being so pretty to me.” Jonghyun released her hand then left her alone.

“I love you... so much... but nothing compared to your love for me.” She whispered after he left her alone.


Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don't need to say anything at all. Those emotions that are hard to express with words. Things like "I love you" and "Thank you"...you don't really need to say those words.

- Kim Taeyeon