Chapter 26

My Choice

Yoona P.O.V.

I waved to him, at first he insisted to wait until I arrived at my room. But I’m more stubborn than him. He’s not change at all. He’s still the old Kim Kibum that I love. I can’t deny that I have a special room in my heart for him. I know how he always take care of me from behind. He always sent me letter and  gift at my birthday, I know it’s him even he didn’t write the sender name. He can always make me better everytime I’m down or tired.

“Just go oppa..” I pushed him to get in the cab.

“You too. I’ll call you later.” He said while opening the cab’s door.

“I’m not planning to pick up your call. I’ll just go to sleep.” I stucked out my tongue.

“YAH!” He shouted from inside the cab.

“Just kidding oppa. I’ll pick up your call for sure.” I smiled. He grinned foolishly. Still the silly Kibummie.

“Take care of him, ahjussi.” I bowed to the cab driver. He smiled then left.

I walked to my dorm building entrance. Many thoughts come to my mind again, why’d Jonghyun do that to me? Is he playing with me? After he said all those things he just dumped me? Like seriously? But what’s with his sudden action? Why...

“Who’s that guy?” I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to see that person.

“None of your business.” I said coldly and continued to walk. But he grabbed my right wrist and turn me to face him.

“I saw everything. Who the hell is that guy?” He yelled at my face.

“Let.go.of.me.” I yelled back.

“Answer me first.” He whispered. Few hours ago he dumped me and told me to not see each other again, now he’s angry because me and Kibum oppa. I don’t understand him at all, what exactly does he want?

“Just 3 hours ago you said you love me and you’ll waiting for me, then 2 hours ago you said you hate me and told me we shouldn’t see each other again, and now you’re standing in front of me and angry with me because I went out with other guy. Are you playing with me, Lee Jonghyun?” I said angrily. He just stared at me coldly.

“Let go of me.” I said again. He tighter his grip.

“Let go of her.” Someone grabbed my left hand.

“Kibum oppa.” I mumbled.

“It’s none of your business, it’s only between me and her.” He replied Kibum oppa.

“Of course it’s my business. I love her and I’ll never let anyone hurt her.” Kibum oppa emphasized the word ‘love’. I saw Jonghyun’s eyes widen. Then he let go of my hand.

“I’m playing with you, Im Yoona-shi. Love is just a game to me...like Starcraft.” He smirked then left me dumbfounded.

Did he really mean it? Am I just his toy? I can’t believe it. If he’s only playing with me, why’d he bother to ask about me and Kibum oppa? And did he really stalk me?

“Yoona...” I heard Kibum oppa called me.

“Yes oppa?” I turned to him.

“Are you okay?” He looks worried.

“I’m okay, don’t worry.” I smiled at him.

“But oppa, what are you doing here? I thought you left already.” I asked confusedly. I saw him leave me but how could he stand here now?

“I’m your superman. Remember?” He laughed.

“Serious pleaseee.” I whined.

“I’m waiting for you. I just want to make sure that you arrived at your room safely.” He smiled.

“I’m not a kid anymore oppa.” I pouted.

“If I didn’t come, what will you do about him? I’m just worried about you, it’s fortunate that I heard you yelled. So he couldn’t bother you again.” He pinched my cheeks. He’s right, what would I do if he didn’t come? I really don’t want to see this time, I’m not ready to face him after what he did to me. I’m hurt, a lot.

“Thank you oppa. You could go now.” I hugged him.

“No need to thank me. I’m your superman, it’s my duty to save you. I’ll call you later.” He patted my head.

“You’re so cheesy oppa. Okay, now go.” I broke the hug.

“No, you go up first. I’ll wait until you arrive at your room.” He smiled. I just nodded the went up to my dorm.

End of P.O.V.


TADA!

Short chapter for you guys.

^_^

I felt bad for made y'all curious about Yoona's ex

So, I decided to reveal him in this short chapter

I'll update again in a week or 2 weeks

Please be patient and don't cheat on me kkkk~