Chapter 18

My Choice

After dropped Hyoyeon at her practice room, Yuri headed to a cafe near Jonghyun’s filming location.

“Jonghyun-ah.” She called him.

No answer. Jonghyun still daydreaming and not realize his noona had come.

“Lee Jonghyun.” She called him again. Still no answer.

Aish, this lover boy. Yuri whined in her head.

“Earth to Jonghyun!” She snapped her finger in front of his face.

“Oh, hello noona.” He immediately woke up from his daydreaming and bowed 90 degrees to his noona.

“Hello lover boy. I called your name like 3 times, but you didn’t hear me? Really.” She whined.

“I’m sorry noona. Many thoughts come to my mind just now.” He showed his dimples.

“Yah! Don’t show me your dimples, are you trying to seduce me?” She playfully asked.

“What? Of course not. Who am I dare to seduce you noona. Minho will kill me if i do that.” He frowned.

“I’m just joking. Don’t too serious Jonghyun-ah.” She laughed.

“Uh, sorry noona. What do you want to drink noona?”

“Mocca Jelly Milkshake for me.” She answered.

“Okay. Ahjussi, 1 mocca jelly milkshake and 1 iced americano please.” He ordered.

“So, tell me about what happened between you and our Yoona. She’s surely crying a lot last night.” She asked the boy who sit in front of her.

Then Jonghyun told her about everything. How he fell in love with Yoona until last night accident. Even their kiss.

“YAH! You kissed her twice? Do you really wanna die Lee Jonghyun? My members will kill you for sure.” She threatened him but inside she’s laughing so hard because Jonghyun face became gloomy and dark after she said that.

I’m doomed. I shouldn’t told her about the kiss in the first place. He scolded himself.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. Please don’t tell the other noonas. You know, I’m afraid of them especially Sica noona.” He begged while avoiding Yuri eyes.

“You’re that scared huh?” Yuri smirked.

“Ye—yes.” He still looking down.

“Hahahahhaha. Don’t worry Jonghyun-ah. I knew that you kiss her after you confessed to her. She told me. You really have guts Lee Jonghyun. I surprised when you say you kiss her again last night. You ert. Hahahha.” Yuri laughed.

“Wh—what?? She told you?” Jonghyun asked in disbelief.

“Of course. I’m her roomate. She’s really close with me. We’re YoonYul after all. Hahahaha. How does it feel? Is it good?” She .

“What are you talking about noona? I don’t understand.” He blushed.

“You exactly know what I mean lover boy.” She again.

“Noona, please don’t tell the other noonas. Please.” He begged. He really scared of them. Not only him, but his other members as well.

“Let me think about it. But, if my members knew about it I can’t stop them to do any harms to you. Sica probably will slice you into pieces. Hyoyeon will chop you and Sooyoungie will eat you up for sure.” She said in serious tone.

“No-noona. Please.” He kneeled down.

“Stand up lover boy. I’m just kidding. We’re not canibals okay?” she laughed histerically.

“Huff~ You made me scared noona. I’m not willing to die in SNSD’s hands.” He pouted.

“Calm down Jonghyun-ah. One thing for sure, they’ll interogate you 24/7 if they knew about this.” She smiled.

“It’s okay as long as they will not kill me. Noona, do you know the reason she cried last night? Is it really because of me? I’m innocent noona, really.” He asked.

“I don’t know, I haven’t ask her yet.” She answered. She can guess the reason why’d Yoona cry. But she wasn’t sure as well.

“Do you think she likes me?” Jonghyun asked again.

“I don’t know. She didn’t tell me. You really love her huh?” She lied. Yuri knew that Yoona loves him. Yoona told her after Jonghyun confession. But Yuri thinks it’s better if Yoona say herself that she loves him too.

“Of course! I love her more than I love my guitar. I should ask her next time.” He smiled.

“Guitar freak. Yeah, I think it would be better if you find out yourself. Don’t give up on her.” She smiled.

“Thank you noona. Noona, would you like to tell me about your members lovestory?” he asked curiously.

“Why you suddenly curious about SNSD’s love story?” she ask back after drank her Mocca Jelly in one-shot.

“Ah, just curious. Tell me please, will you?” he showed his dimples again.

“I’ll tell you as long as you don’t show your dimples.”

“Okay, call. Tell me about Sica noona first! I’m reallyyyy curious about her and Donghae hyung. How could that hyung melted Ice Princess’ heart? ” He said happily.

“Hmm. Do you know that they’ve been together for 8years?”

“Yes. Changminnie hyung told me that last night. Did he put spell on her?”

“Yah! Who told you that Donghae oppa put spell on Sica? Changmin?”

“No-none noona. I just guess. Hehe.” He stuttered.

“Of course not. They just attracted to each other since they first met. 2 years after their first meeting, they’re dating.” Yuri smiled.

“Did they ever broke up?”

“Of course they did. They broke up several times.”

“Why’d they broke up?” He asked curiously.

“Last time, they broke up because of Dong-wook oppa.”

“What did he do?”

“Did you watch Wild Romance?” She asked. Jonghyun nodded.

“ Did you see Sica kiss scene?” She asked again. He nodded again.

“Hae oppa was really angry about that. He’s a super jealous type. That’s not her fault, it’s just a kiss for drama. Sica told him before the kiss scene filming, he said it’s okay. But after he watched the kiss scene he became angry. Hae oppa came to our dorm after he watched that scene. They fought at Sica’s room, she was crying non-stop. After that Hae oppa avoided Sica, but they still in a relationship. And the big trouble came when Sica come to Jung Joon-ha sunbaenim birthday party. She accidentally met Dong-wook oppa, then they sat together. Hae oppa got it wrong, he thought Sica cheated on him. She didn’t cheat on him, it’s just Hae oppa who over reacted. Then they broke up, our members tried to explain to Hae oppa. But he didn’t listen, even our boyfriends help us but still. He’s very stubborn.” She shrugged.

“Huh. He’s scary. As scary as Sica noona, they made a scary couple. So, what happened next?” Jonghyun asked curiously.

“Two weeks after that he apologized to Sica. And they back together. I don’t know why he suddenly apologized, but Minho said he saw Hae oppa and Dong-wook oppa meet at a cafe near SM Building. Maybe Dong-wook oppa explain and persuade him. Sica is the best, how can she endured her boyfriend jealousy for 8years.” Yuri crossed her arms.

“Hmm. Yes noona. She’s too patient. Who else that made Donghae hyung jealous?”

“Let me remember about that. Ahhh. Your lovely friend, Jjong is one of them.” She snapped her finger.

“What? Jjong? Are you serious?” he rolled his eyes.

“Uh huh. The one and only Kim Jonghyun of SHINee. Hae oppa almost killed him. I’m serious.”

“Why? That hyung is really scary.” He gasped.

“You really don’t know why?” Yuri surprised. Everyone knew that Lee Jonghyun and Kim Jonghyun are best friend. They can’t be separated. But how could Lee Jonghyun didn’t know about his bestfriend crush?

Jonghyun nodded.

“Aigoo~ Your bestfriend, Kim Jonghyun had crush on Jessica since his trainee days.” Yuri sighed.

“What?! Are you serious noona?” Jonghyun shocked.

“Yah! I’m serious. Super serious.” Yuri pinched his cheek.

“Aww, that’s hurt. How about Se-kyung? I thought she’s his ideal type.She’s his ex-girlfriend, they’re still close until now. 2 weeks ago I hang out with those two, Changminnie hyung, and BoA noona. How could he dated her when he loves Sica noona?” He still can’t believe what he heard earlier.

“Yes, it’s true that Se-kyung is his ideal type and his ex girlfriend. He likes Se-kyung so much, but he loves Sica with all his heart. He dated Se-kyung after Sica reject him.” She explained.

“I’m still in shocked state noona. Donghae hyung knew about this so he almost kill Jjong?” Jonghyun asked curiously.

“Yeah. Hae oppa and Sica were too busy because of their schedules. So they rarely met and they were in bad term. They decided to break up and reflect on their relationship. But they still contacted each other. Jjong always there for Sica, he used that chance to get closer to Sica and confess to her. I know Sica opened her heart for Jjong, but she loves Hae oppa so much. She can’t live without him, and they were together for 6 years that time. Jjong came at our dorm that night, he ask Sica to have dinner with him. Sica agreed, after their dinner he confessed to Sica in park near our dorm. Of course she rejected him, but the worst part is Hae oppa watched them. He almost killed Jjong, really. Jjong condition was sorse than when Taecyeon beated you. Fortunately Siwon oppa, Sungmin oppa, and Minho were near our dorm, so they stop Hae oppa and drag him back to Super Junior dorm. Until now, Jjong and Hae oppa are in bad relation.” She told him.

“So, how things going between Jjong and Sica noona?”

“Sica literally ignored Jjong when he dating Se-kyung. I think she was jealous because she likes Jjong. They’re close since their trainee days, so Sica should has feelings to Jjong even a little bit. Jjong still loves her until now.” She answered.

“Aish that fool. He should look for other woman. I will set him a blind date.” He shrugged.

Love U inni Girl Sky-like me
Love U inni Boy Ocean-like you
Love U inni Day You and I in this blue world

Love U inni Girl~ I'll give you happiness
Love U inni Boy~ I'm going to love
Love U inni Day~ Feel this blue world right now~

“Wait a minute noona.” He picked up  his phone.

Even his ringtone is Yoona’s song. This lover boy. Yuri shooked her head.

“Oh, hello sunbaenim.” He suddenly stand up and bowing 90 degrees.

Is this guy crazy? Is he bowing to the person he talk over the phone? Yuri thoughts then she laughed.

Jonghyun realized that he bowed to the person he talked over the phone. Aish, stupid Jonghyun. You made yourself embarassed in front of a SNSD member. He cursed himself in his head.

“Yes sunbaenim. I’m free.”

“Yes, yes. I’ll go there now.”

“Yes, thank you sunbaenim. Be careful.” He bowed again then end the phone call.

“Hey lover boy, did you lose your mind? Hahahaha.” Yuri said while still laughing to his craziness.

“Noona, I was nervous. Jang Dong-gun sunbaenim called me for the first time. Aish, stop laughing.” He pouted.

“Alright. Alright. Why’d he call you?”

“He told me to come to ‘Z’ restaurant to have dinner with the others. I should go now noona.” Then Jonghyun paid the bills.

“Thank you Jonghyun-ah. I’ll help you with Yoona. Don’t give up on her, okay?” She smiled.

“Okay. Thank you so much noona. I’ll call you later. I should get going now. Be careful.” He hugged Yuri then they walk to their own cars.


They didn’t know that someone watching them from afar with tears rolling down in her cheeks.


 

Hello readers^^

How is it? Who's the girl who watching them from afar? :O

Kkk~

Sorry for grammar error.

I'll try hard to improve my english.

Enjoy :D