Chapter 7

My Choice

It's 9pm and i'm ready to perform. I'm really nervous. She will come to watch me! It's me that she only want to watch! Ah, no. She didn't say that she want to watch only me. But i hope she really want to watch ONLY ME. When we about to start our 1st song suddenly i see a Goddess walk with her bodyguards. It's her, MY Yoona! Okay, they're not her bodyguards, but they seem like bodyguards. SOrry Woo hyung and Taec hyung. Heee. She waved to me and i give her my best smile. When we performed several songs I realized that her eyes glued on me. Am i that cool? I think I'm the most handsome and coolest among my members. But before this she said she only want to make me comfortable around her and her members and that means she DIDN'T have feeling for me. And finally it's time for my special performance.

"Tonight our Jonghyun will perform a special stage. Is that right Jong?" Yonghwa hyung introduced my special stage. I'm really nervous. Really I am.

"Yes, I would like to perform this song special for my friend who come to watch me tonight. This is to show my gratittude toward her. This is Yonghwa hyung song with our dongsaeng Juniel. This is 'Fool' ! Enjoy." I explained in Japanese, but I think that she understand because I could see her blushing and hanging to her ear. She's so cute. And beside her, there's my competitor, Taec hyung glared at me and I think he's ready to punch me. But I don't care, she's not him and I would like to chase her until I make her mine.

You and I calling each other friends is awkward
It’s better to use the word, lovers
Oh, I will confess my heart for the first time
I will bring the stars in the sky for you, whatever you want,
Oh I can do it for you

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I love you
No matter what anyone says or teases, I will be a fool who only sees you
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, hold my hand
Hug me, I’m a fool who only loves you

I fall asleep while thinking of only you
In my dream, I only dream of you
Oh and then I wake up in the morning

Oh I love you love you love you,
You love me love me love me
I know how you feel about me (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you,
Are you love me love me baby
Because I love you too

Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love Oh oh

I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only sees you, I thank you
All my friends are jealous because of the fool who only sees me
You’re a fool, a fool who only sees me, I will trust you forever
Let’s be together, fools who only look at each other

Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby want your love, Baby want your love
Love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind

I finished that song smoothly and we're continue our performancce until11pm.

End of P.O.V.


Jonghyun is at backstage to pack his thing while Yoona is talking to Wooyoung and Taecyeon.

"Yoona-ya, don't be too close with that Jonghyun." Taecyeon said.

"Why oppa? He's nice and he's my brother in law." answered Yoona.

"He's not good for you. And I think...." Taecyeon suddenly stop.

"What did you think about him?" asked Yoona.

"What did you think hyung?" asked Wooyoung curiously. He knew that his hyung is jealous, but his hyung don't have any right to make Yoona stop seeing Jonghyun.

"I think he likes you Yoong. And I didn't feel good about it." answered Taecyeon. He could punch Jonghyun right in his face if Yoona isn't here. That guy really crossed the line, he thinked. What did that song mean? DId he confess to my Yoona? He's not that popular and handsome, but he aim my Yoona. No way, I should get him away from my Yoongie.

"What? Don't make me laugh oppa. He's that nice and he's my brother in law. There's no way that he likes me." Yoona said. Actually she could feel butterfly in her stomach when she heard Taecyeon said that he thinks Jonghyun likes her. And when Jonghyun started to sing for her, she could feel heat in her body, and she blushed.

"I'm serious Yoong. You exactly knew how much i love you" answered Taecyeon.

"Oppa! You promised that you would never talk about this anymore!" she really angry. He ever promised to her that he would stop saying that he love her because she didn't want to ruin their friendship. And he exactly know too that she didn't love him.

"Yoona..." Taecyeon begged to her. But suddenly his phone rang. Then excused himself and go out to receive the call.

"Yoona-ya, you exactly know that he never stop loving you. Can't you learn to love him to?" asked Wooyoung. He felt bad for his hyung. He knew that his hyung really love Yoona since the first time.

"Oppa, you know I can't. It has been 3 years since I rejected him and he promised he will never talk about his love anymore." Yoona sighed.

"He really loves you Yoong. He never get his eyes off of you."

"Sorry oppa, but I can't."

"Is it because you have someone else? Do you like Geun Suk hyung?" asked Wooyoung. He knew from his girlfriend that Geun Suk is trying to get his sister in law heart.

"He's a nice oppa for me like Taec oppa. But I don't know." answered Yoona.

"So, you like him?" asked Wooyoung curiously.

"I like him as an oppa." answered Yoona.

"And what about Soo-hyun hyung?" Wooyoung knew too much about her because he wants to help his hyung to get Yoona's heart.

"What? Soo-hyun oppa? I only hang out with him few times. And Taec oppa is the one who introduced him to me right? There's no way that I like him."

"So, the last. What about Lee..." asked Wooyoung before Yoona cutted his question.

"What the hell is he doing now oppa?!" shouted Yoona when she saw Taecyeon drank in the corner of the cafe. Then those two rushed to Taecyeon.

"Aish this hyung." said Wooyoung.

"Oppa, stop it! What are you doing? If media found out that you're drunk you will get some trouble!" shouted Yoona.

"I don't care. Why can't you love me?" Taecyeon shouted back. When he's about grab his glass, Yoona grab it first and drink the beer.

"YAH! Gimme one more!" shouted Taecyeon to the waiter.

"Hyung! You're crazy, you will make us get into trouble." said Wooyoung panickly.

And again when Taecyeon grabbed his glass, Yoona grabbed it from him and drink it all. Her faces become red and she could feel dizzy.

"Yoona-ya, you know you can't drink. Just go back to your hotel and I will bring this crazy hyung to our hotel." Wooyoung said while dragging drunk Taecyeon out.

Yoona just sit there because she didn't have any strength to stand up.