Chapter 6

My Choice

Then we choose the table in the corner in second floor. She sat in front of me.

"Yoona-ya, you should try set A."

"Okay. I would go with your choice Jongie."

"2 set A. Thank you." i said to the waitress.

"Jongie, you're very fluent in Japanese."

"Yeah, we trained in Japan for few years. We performed the club and street. But I watched Love Rain and you're fluent too."

"I just said few words. How could you say i'm fluent. Hahaha."

Finally our food is coming. The way she eat is just amazing for me. Everything she does seems so beautiful to me. I should admit it. I, Lee Jonghyun. Really love thegirl who sit in front of me, Im Yoona.

"Yoona-ya slow down. No one would seize your food. Hahaha."

"This is the way I eat. Why you stop eating?" she said while full of noodles. She's so cute, i really want to pinch her cheek.

"I'm feeling full by just looking at you eat. Shiksin!" i .

"Yah, Lee Jonghyun!" then she pouted again. Finally i gathered courage to pinch her cheek.

"Aw, that's hurt Jong."

"Yoona-ya,you're too cute. Hahaha."

"Am I that cute?" she said while doing a peace sign.

"No, you're not. Hahaha." i really liked to .

"Yah Jongie, now you're daring to tease me. We're not awkward again, aren't we?"

"Yeah. It's the first time i'm not awkward with my sister in law."

"That's good. Hahaha. Finally, my effort make a good result."

"What effort?" i asked her. I'm confused, what is she trying to say?

"I'm really try hard to make you not awkward around us. Yonghwa oppa said that you're feeling awkward around us. Now you're not awkward again. It's great and i found you're cute when you smile. Kkk."

What? She's being friendly because Yonghwa hyung said i'm awkward around my sister in law? This isn't happening. For God sake, I really love her and she just think of me as her brother in law. What should i do to make her know that I sincerely like her, no, love her?

"Jongie?"

"What?"

"Now we're close. Aren't we?"

"Umm. Yeah!"

"That's great! So don't be awkward around us again. We're in law, we should hang out and joke with each other. Promise?"

Really. She just think of me as her brother in law. Nothing more. Disappointed. That's what I'm feeling right now, but I should make her mine. I'm too in love to just let her go like that.

"Yeah, i promised. Beside your members, Taec hyung, and me, who else who close to you?" I'm really curious with her answer. Will she answer that she close with Geun Suk hyung? or Soo-hyun hyung? Aish, i hope i will not hear their name. It's tough to compete with them. I didn't think Taec hyung is a great competitor because from the way she answered my question just now.

"Hmm. Let me think. BoA unnie, Heechul oppa, Geun Suk oppa. I'm close with Taec oppa but he's closer with Fany unnie." Ah, so she's not close with Soo-hyun hyung. But Yonghwa hyung said that they're close. I should believe her, maybe SeoHyn thinked that they're close while in fact they're not.

"Oh, so that's it. Let's go back to the hotel. What would you like to do after this?"

"Let's go. I would take a nap and at 6p.m. I would hang out with Taec oppa and Wooyoung oppa, then I would go to your performance." Aish, this hyung really like her. Where will she go with those hyungs? Should I stalk them or should I ask her if I can come with her?

"Oh. Where will you go with hyungs?"

"I don't know, they didn't tell me."

After arrived at the hotel, I sent her to her room then I go to my room. Yonghwa hyung waited with wide smile in his face. I know he would tease me. This hyung is really annoying.

"Yah, what's up Jong? I heard you went for a date. HAHAHAHA." he laughed at me.

"What do you want hyung?" I acted like i don't know what he talking about.

"You know what I want Jong. Full story." he smirked.

"I don't have story."

"YAH LEE JONGHYUN! I helped you but you didn't want to tell me what happened? You really... Aish!" he acted angry. He always like this if he want to know something. But this hyung helped me, i think i should tell him.

"We just went to Yoshinoya hyung."

"And what happened?"

"She told me that you told her about me being awkward around sister in laws."

"Yeah, I told her a long time ago about that. Then?"

"Then she said that she's success to made me not awkward around her and her members. I'm hopeless hyung, I thinked she just think of me as her brother in law."

"It's only about time Jong. I bet she would fall for you. You're charming Jong. Not as charming as me but you're charming. Really."

"Ah hyung, your words didn't help."

"Kkk. So, what else?"

"I asked her who she close with beside her members. then she said she's close with Heechul hyung, BoA noona, Geun Suk hyung, and Taec hyung. But she said that she's not that close with Taec hyung. At 6pm she would hang out with Taec hyung and Wooyoung hyung. She would come to our performance with them. What should I do hyung?" i said hopelessly.

"It's okay Jong. I would help you. How about this. Would you like to perform a song for her?"

"What? It's so sudden. How could i perform without a great preparation?" I shocked because his sudden idea. I want to look perfect in front of her. But that's a good idea though. I would perform a song that special for her, but which song? I'm in love? No, it's to obvious and I'm not ready if she asked me whom i love. Fool? It will be great if i could duet with her. Okay let's go with fool.

"You're Lee Jonghyun. You're perfect without trying. Just perform a special song and you could say that that's to show your gratitude because she come to watch us. Okay?"

"How about me perform 'Fool' hyung? It will be great if she could perform with me, but it wwould be suspicious."

"Just perform it by yourself Jong. She would be confuse if you suddenly ask her to duet with you. Now just prepare yourself. Okay?"

"Yes, hyung."