Chapter 24

My Choice

Yoona rushed to her room and grabbed her car key.

“Unnies, I have an urgent matter! No need to wait for me, I’ll be home late. Goodbye!” Yoona said while running to the front door.

“Yoong, where are you going in this late night?” Yuri shouted at Yoona.

“Let her, Yuri-ah.” The kid leader calmed her member.

“She’ll be okay. No need to worry.” Jessica smiled. They continued watching Strong Heart while chatting.

Just then, SeoHyun phone rang.

“Yong oppa!” She answered happily.

“Yes, of course she watched it. Why oppa?”

“Uh, We think she went to your dorm.”

“Few minutes ago, she rushed to her car after watched strong heart. What’s wrong?”

“...” SeoHyun frowned.

“A-alright. We’ll looking for her.”

“Yes oppa, you too.” SeoHyun ended the phone call.

Her unnies looked at her with anxious faces.

“U-unnies, let’s go looking for Yoona unnie.” SeoHyun stood up.

“What’s wrong?” Sunny asked worriedly.

“Something unexpected happened a while ago. Let’s go to CNBLUE dorm to check on her.” SeoHyun said.

“But, what’s wrong? Jonghyun did something bad earlier, did he?” Tiffany asked.

“I’ll explain later. Now, let’s go unnies.”

“I’ll drive.” Hyoyeon and Jessica said in unison.

“Okay, let’s go.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

Yoona quickly ran to her car in the basement, while trying to call Jonghyun.

“This guy, why he didn’t answer?” She mumbled.

She kept trying to call him, but still no answer. She didn’t know someone is watching her from afar.

“Where’s she going?” That person decided to follow her.


Yoona P.O.V.

I ran to my car, I quickly started the engine and stepped on the gas. I tried to call him few times but no answer from him. Where should I go? His dorm? Yes, that’s right. I should go to his dorm first.

Finally I arrived at his dorm building, but the problem is I don’t know his dorm room. I should ask Hyunnie before I rushed here. Aish, stupid Yoona. I mentally scolded myself. I quickly pressed Hyunnie number, but then I saw a man walking to the dorm while looking down. He’s somehow familiar with Jonghyun. Without second thought, I ended the call and ran to that man.

“Jonghyun-ah.” I called him. He looked up, he seems surprised. But his gazes is different, I could see sadness from his eyes. He only stand still and avoided my gaze, without words. Even he didn’t ask me why’d I come here or what’d I do here.

“Jonghyun-ah...” I called him again. This time he looked at me, but with his cold stares.

“What do you want, Yoona-shi?” He said coldly. What’s wrong with him? Just few minutes ago, he declared his love for me on national TV. But now, I’m pretty sure something’s wrong with him. Is he mad at me? Am I too late?

“I love you, Lee Jonghyun.” I said while looking at his eyes. He was too shocked to react.

“I love you, Lee Jonghyun.” I repeated again. This time he managed to open his mouth.

“I don’t need you to pity me, Yoona-shi.” He said.

“I don’t pity you, Lee Jonghyun. I love you, Lee Jonghyun. I’m sorry because you suffered alone. For admitting it so late, I am sorry.” I said while holding back my tears.

“Don’t talk so sweetly to me. You pushed me off the edge of a cliff, and then you’re being sweet to me again, you can’t do that.” He yelled.

 “I’m sorry..” I could only said that words, I can’t think of anything right now. Tears running down on my cheeks. I’m still puzzled with his acts. He never yelled at me, this is the very first time. Am I really too late? Why’d he do this to me?

“It’s too late, Im Yoona. Like you said before, let’s not see each other again. Even we accidentally meet, let’s avoid each other. Goodbye, Yoona-shi.” He said coldly.

“You’re speaking coldly towards me but why is it that my heart isn’t getting cold at all? Is it because your heart is saying something else? Is it because there’s something else you’re hoping that I’ll hear? So tell me the real reason. Why are you doing this?” He only stared at me then walked away.

“ANSWER ME!” I yelled. He stopped, then turned to face me.

“You want to know the reason? I hate you, Im Yoona.” He said coldly, then left me.

I still can’t believe this happened to me. Why’d he suddenly hate me after declared his love to me? I fell down on my kness, I really can’t stand it anymore. He changed drastically, I don’t understand him at all. He’s really a different person, he’s not the old Jonghyun.

Just then someone held out his hand to me, I looked up to see that person.

“Oppa?” I looked at that person blankly.

End of P.O.V.


 

Sorry for the late update T_T

I'm so into HaeSica lately..

Who's that 'oppa'?

Kkkk~

Try guess :p

Once again, I'm sorry for the late update :[

Feel free the gives feedbacks

Thank you :]