Chapter 2

My Choice

At CNBLUE dorm...

"Minhyuk-ah, where's Yonghwa hyung?" asked Jonghyun after he arrived at his dorm after filming A Gentleman's Dignity.

"He's out with sister in law, hyung. How's filming?" asked Minhyuk.

"It's good, I'm so tired. Better go to sleep now." answered Jonghyun.


The next morning, at CNBLUE dorm.

"Jonghyunnie, Jungshin-ah, Minhyuk-ah!" Yonghwa shouted.

"What's the matter hyung? It's only 9am and you wake me up!" asked Jonghyun while barely open his eyes.

"Jonghyun-ah, manager hyung said that we will perform at K-Pop Nation in Japan and guess who else the other performer?" asked Yonghwa enthusiastically.

"SOSHI noonas?!" shouted Minhyuk.

"That's right! And i would asked her to hang out with us. With her unnies too." answered Yonghwa while dancing because his overhappiness.

"That's great hyung, we could hang out with soshi noonas after a long time! Ah, how i miss our sister in law." said Jungshin.

"I would give a call to Hyunnie, this is great. Last night when we met we still haven't any idea about this." Yonghwa run to his room to give his girlfriend a call.


Meanwhile at Girls' Generation dorm...

'Geuh del reul sarang heyo darling
Uhn jena neh gyut hae suh beet cheul neh joyo
Meh il bam bara bogo
Bara bwado ah reum dawuh yo
Geuh den nah eh sarang beet
'

SeoHyun hurriedly pick up her phone and smiled widely as she look who's the caller.

"Good morning Hyun!" shouted Yonghwa.

"Oppa, you're too loud! What's make you so happy oppa?" asked SeoHyun. She curious why her boyfriend called her in the morning with cheerful tone.

"We will perform at K-Pop Nation in Japan next week and you know that's mean we could hang out together at Japan!"

"Really?! I would tell my unnies. Our managers haven't meet us yet, so we haven't know about this."

"We could hang out and I will bring my boys, they're so happy when i said we would hang out with your unnies. Hahaha."

"Yeah, that's would be great if my unnies could hang out with their brother in laws! I have to go now oppa, I would tell my unnies. Goodbye oppa, miss you!"

"Goodbye Hyun, miss you more!" then he ended the call.

"Unnies we will perform at K-Pop Nation in Japan next week! And Yong oppa said he would like to hang out with us." said SeoHyun happily when she saw her unnies have a breakfast.

"Really? But manager oppa didn't tell us anything about that." said Taeyeon.

"Yeah, but Yong oppa manager have tell him then he called me a while ago." answered SeoHyun.

"That''s great Joo-hyun ah! Can't wait to play with Jungshin chingu again." said Hyoyeon. Then they continue their breakfast and SeoHyun joined them.