Chapter 2

Hate? Love?

It has already past 5 years and the scar on Yoona's left side of her face is still there. She had cut her hair short and always love down her head, which caused her back to bent forward. She kept avoiding people and talk very less now. To add on to her scar, her aunts, uncles and cousins kept on mocking or bullying her, including her 'mother'. One year after the incident happened, Yoona's father married another woman as he thinks that Yoona would need a mother by her side but never did he knew that her ' mother' is always ill-treating her. She will pretend to be good to Yoona when her husband is at home, but after he left, Yoona is treated differently. She also brought in her three children - Sohee, Hara and Seungri.

Just like other day, Yoona is playing her toy with Sohee and Seohyun, who didn't mind how she look. They are trying to build a high tower using the blocks. When it is almost finished, Leeteuk and Junho, Aunt Jung's precious sons, appeared and Leeteuk upon seeing it, uses his foot to kick it off.

"Opps, I'm sorry, Yoona." Leeteuk immediately said with a hey-I-don't-care tone.

Yoona uses her deadly glare to look at Leeteuk and Junho. 

"Hey, don't use that glare. He already said he is sorry. Or do you want us to help you?" Junho said in a sarcastic way.

When Junho is trying to pick up the bricks, Yoona immediately slaps his hand away. Sensing her change of mood but not fighting back, Leeteuk decided to makes things more 'fun'.

"Hey, don't be so rude to your cousins. We are trying to help you only. Why are you clenching your fist? Why won't you fight back? HaHa." Leeteuk said, with a smirk on his face.

Hearing this, Yoona quickly grab Leeteuk's hand with is beside her and bite it hardly. Leeteuk scowled in pain. Aunt Jung, who happened to walk past the room saw what Yoona has done and immediately rushes in with a furious look appeared on her face.

"Oh darling, are you ok? Let me see. Oh my god, there is a deep mark there and is bleeding!" Aunt Jung exclaimed. 'Yah, he is your cousin, how can you bit him till like that?" She then turn to Yoona and questioned her.

"He..." before Yoona could even speak, Junho came into the conversation.

"Yah, can't you see what you have done? Mum, she also slap away hyung's hand when he was trying to pick up the blocks for her." Junho, who was trying to make his mum angrier, complained to his mother. Aunt Jung is even furious and without any thinking, she slap Yoona's left face hardly. A surge of pain is what Yoona felt at that time. "GO OUT NOW!!!" she shouted. Seohyun and Sohee just sat on the floor, not knowing what to do while Junho and Leeteuk steal a glance at each other and smirk. "Let's get you some medicine now, darling." Aunt Jung said caringly as she accompany Leeteuk out of the room into the kitchen.

Yoona ran out of the house crying. No one has seen her going out and she didn't even stop a while to turn back. She just kept on running to a place she can feel warmth and love - the orphans' home near her house. She has been going there whenever she was upset since 3 years ago. At there, there are welcoming friends who don't treat her like how she was being treated back home. Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yuri are friends that would not don't care about her because of her look. Instead, they always play with each other and take care of each other. All are living at the orphans' home except for Jessica and Tiffany. Both of them are not orphan, it is just because their parents keep on going overseas for their works and there is no one playing with them, thus they went to the orphans' home and met Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon.

At there, Yoona also met a boy who has a similar condition as her, but instead of being unhappy about it, he lives everyday with a smile on his face and think positively. He would not care what bad things other will say about him as he knows life will always go on. Everytime Yoona comes to the home, he and her other 7 friends will make her feels better and live on.

Jessica, who is waiting for her driver to fetch her for her tuition class, saw Yoona run towards the home crying, immediately used her high pitched voice and shouted, "OMG! Yoona is coming, crying again!" and quickly rush towards Yoona, who suddenly fell because of the surprise. Others, who is playing catching in the field in the home, heard that and scrambled out and follow behind Jessica.

"Omo, Yoona are you alright? Why did you fall?" Jessica sheirked as soon as she reached Yoona.

"Pabo, I think you are the one who causes her to fall, Sica." Tiffany said while catching her breath after running at her full speed to catch up with Jessica. "Who won't be surprise by your sudden high pitch scream. Even sometimes I, who have known you since young, would also be surprise. Then not say about Yoona, who surely didn't notice you and you suddenly scream which made her surprise and tripped. I bet at that time lots of birds on these area flew away." She sdded on.

"Yah! is it that bad?" Jessica said. Everyone who caught up behind all nodded. "Luckily we know the situation Yoona would be in or we might thought that something really really bad had happened to her." Taeyeon added in.

"Whatever. That's my speciality. No one can do as well as me! You all are just jealous about it."  Jessica rolled her eyes and talk in a proud-of-my-speciality tone. Everyone just facepalm themselves and ignored her. Instead, they turn their attention to Yoona.

"Yoona, are you alright?" Yuri asked while checking every single area of her body.

"Hey, you don't need to be so protective, Yuri." Sooyoung said.

"Sometimes, she don't even tell us that she is injured. Remember last week? She told us that she is alright but during play time, we then knew about the scars on her back!" Yuri remarked. "Omo, your feet is full of scar! Didn't you wear any shoes? Did you step on something hard? And your face, it's bleeding again!" Yuri said after noticing her feet. Yoona didn't say anything but continue crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the second chapter! Sorry for posting so late, maybe next week would be later. Next week will be a busy week for me!

COMMENT ^^