Chapter 14

Hate? Love?

"Noona, don't you remember us?!"  Taemin exclaimed, eyes rounded like something he never thought would happen.

 

"Who are you for me to remember? Isn't this the first time we meet? Have we met before somewhere else in the same situation?" Yoona bombarded the five guys with questions.

 

"If you remember your past, yes, you will need to remember us. With your past again, no, this isn't the first time we met. And lastly, yes, we met in the situation with the same people before." Onew answered the question orderly.

 

"With the same people? You meant Hyorin, Bora, Soyou and Dasom?" Yoona asked while trying to remember when. All five of them nodded at the same time.

 

In her memory, they bullied her millions of time, during lunch or playtime; pulling her hair, insulting her, tripping her or hide her lunch box.

 

There was this particular time she sat under an old pine tree at a corner of the playground. It was days after the death anniversary and Yoona didn't feel like doing anything. But, as always, Sistar would not let her go.

 

"Yah, Im Yoona!" Hyorin shouted. Yoona looked up and a tennis ball came flying towards her, hitting her arm. The impact wasn't that hard but was enough to make someone yelped. However, little Yoona did not make any sound. She was way too hurt inside to even feel the pain.

 

"Yah!" Soyou pulled her hair to make her face up. Yoona looked at the three of them blankly. Strange enough, Bora wasn't with them today.

 

"Trying to test our patience huh?" Soyou continue to use Yoona's hair as a string to pull Yoona up and push her to the ground again. Yoona supported herself on her palm, inches away from the mud. She wouldn't want an infection, would she?

 

"You, an ugly girl, with a burnt face and, of course motherless."

 

"Ha, how can someone as ugly as you come out?"

 

These words, she heard it so many times already. She was supposed not to feel anything but today, she felt hurt hearing these words, saying she was motherless. Unknowingly, she was crying. Tears stained her face. She didn't want these tears to fall, she didn't want to be seen weak by them, however these words seem so much hurtful than other times. She do have a mother, she will always live in her heart.

 

Sistar continue to say harmful words. When Yoona couldn't stand it anymore, that is when SHINee appears. It seems weird to call yourself SHINee, but boy, they do have their flower boy look.

 

"Yah! Don't you bully Yoona-ssi!" They stood in front of Yoona, forming a barrier.

 

"Noona, gwechana?" Taemin helped Yoona up. His eyes were filled with worries, purely worries, not even a little bit of 'evilness'. Yoona didn't know what to do; she hasn't seen someone who truly cares for her for so long. "Noona?" Taemin held out his hand to help Yoona stand up. By then, Sistar had left.

 

"T-thank y-you."

 

 

 

"So you are the one who save me!" Yoona exclaimed after remembering the past. Although she did not want to think of those past, it was then she met someone who cared for her for who she really was.

 

"Yay! Noona you remember us! Hyung! Hyung! Noona remember..."

 

"Neh, neh, neh, Taemin, time to drink your banana milk!" Key said in an umma voice as he swiftly took out banana milk from his bag. Taemin took it and pouted. Yoona giggled at the sight. Taemin glared at her as he took a sip of his favourite banana milk.

 

"So I guess I really owe you." Yoona looked at the others.

 

"Not once, but twice."

 

"Neh, erm..."

 

"He's Jonghyun. We haven't really introduced ourselves. I'm Onew, the leader. The one sitting beside you is Taemin, our maknae. The diva standing over there is Key and the tall guy who always uses his height to bully us is Minho. We go by the group name SHINee." Receiving it the umpteenth time, Onew ignored the glare from Minho.

 

"Well, nice to meet all of you. I'm Im Yoona. I guess I will get going now. The drug effect has subsidized and I can move now. Thank you all of you and I owe you twice, I'll remember!" Yoona bowed and walked away to G.O, who has been waiting for her at the gate.

 

"Yoona-ssi, where have you been? I have been waiting since an hour ago. I called your phone but nobody answered. Are you alright?" G.O asked worriedly when he saw Yoona.

 

"Drop the formalities, G.O Oppa. Well, I did meet with some problem but it's all right now. Don't need to worry, Oppa."  Yoona said tiredly as she get into the car.

 

"With who?" G.O asked as he hopped into the driver seat and starting driving Yoona home.

 

"Sistar."

 

"Sistar? Are they the one who have been bullying you since young? What did they do this time?" G.O questioned Yoona. He always treats Yoona like his own dongsaeng, protecting her from any danger. Although Yoona wanted revenge, she has a too kind heart which can be wavered easily. He didn't want her to be in danger.

 

"G.O Oppa, I am fine now. Someone saved me." Yoona replied with tiredness.

 

"Alright then. Rest first, I will call you when we reach." But, however tired Yoona was, she can't shut her eyes and rest.

 

"Oppa, can you pull over?" Yoona requested when she saw a cafe. *Maybe I am hungry. I haven't eaten anything for lunch.* Yoona climbed out of the car and walked to a cafe at a corner. It isn't very big or luxurious, but its simple wooden design attracted her. It has the feeling of home, making her relax. She walked in and inside is more welcoming. The olden style with a touch of modern feel makes it more unique.

 

Yoona sat at a quiet corner of the cafe, facing the window, absorbed in thought.

 

"Miss, what would you like to have?" A cheerful, bright voice interrupted Yoona's thought. She looked at the menu and not facing him.

 

"What are your specials?"

 

"Well, today's special we have my love ones. Our cafe is famous for its cheesecake and coffee. Oh...why don't you try the Oreo cheesecake?" He introduced the menu enthusiastically.

 

"Then I would like today's special, Oreo cheesecake and a cup of cappuccino. Thanks."

 

"Alright! Please wait as we prepare your order." He smiled and bowed slightly before running to the counter, "Hyung, today's special, Oreo cheesecake and cappuccino!"

 

After the waiter left, Yoona looked up and out of the window, absorbed in her thoughts.

 

"Minwoo!" *Minwoo!* Yoona snapped out of her thought. *Someone had the same name as our Minwoo.* "Miss, your order is ready." Yoona got startled and looked at where the voice came from.

 

Her eyes rounded. He looked like...


Another chappie for my readers!!! This is like the shortest update ever woohoo!!!

That's right, it's SHINee! Most of you who have guess it anyway. They are just... UNIQUE!!!

Boyfriend's Minwoo appeared!!! Who do you think he will be? HEHE 

More and more characters will be making their appearance soon, so look out!!!

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!><