Chapter 16

Hate? Love?

« YOONA'S POV »
"What is it that you want to speak to me, Taeyeon Unnie?" I was confused when Unnie wanted to talk to me, just the two of us, which is why we came to a park not far from the school.

 

"Yoona, it is not that I am against you taking your revenge, but don't go overbroad. From what I saw just now, I don't know how severe it can be the second or subsequent times." Taeyeon Unnie spoke as we found a bench, facing the lake, to sit.

 

"Unnie, I am not going overbroad! If I care for their feeling, who will care for me? The hurt I got, that's the reason for me to be back!" I know I shouldn't shout but I got a little agitated. If not for this hatred, I wouldn't go to Australia or with Aunt Mi Eun to Singapore and transform myself, taking a few courses every day.

 

"I am sorry, Unnie."

 

"Yoona, I can see you suffered a lot, whether in Korea or Singapore, but if you continue on, someday someone will get hurt, either you or someone close to you. I don't want to see that happening, do you understand?"

 

"I can't promise you anything, Unnie. But I will try not to hurt them while giving them back what they deserve. I'll try." I know Taeyeon Unnie is worried about me but I can't do anything but to temporarily convince her.

 

"Not just them, but you yourself most importantly, emotionally or physically. I have a bad feeling." Unnie mumbled the last part.

 

"Neh?" I questioned as I didn't hear he last part.

 

"Ani. I'll get going now. I need to report for my work already. Annyeong!" Taeyeon Unnie stood up and jogged away while waving at me. I waved back before facing the lake once again. There were so many things in my mind now, I couldn't even think.

 

I decided to take a walk, maybe that will help to clear my mind. It' suffocating. As I was too into my thought, I did not see where I was going and bumped into someone. We both fell.

 

"I'm sorr-" We said at the same time. I smiled. He is charming I must say.

 

"Are you alrigh- no, your right shoulder is bleeding!" He said. I looked at where he stated. , my wound split opened when I hit the bench. "It's nothin-"

 

"Aniya, I caused it. Wait here, I'll to the pharmacy to get you some medicine." With that, he ran away onto the street. It isn't even your fault. I winced in pain as I tried to move my shoulder. How could I not notice it, it hurt so much! Well, since that guy volunteered, I should just wait for him and thank him. I can't go home like this too and my purse isn't with me. Just hope he won't be mad at me when he knew that he had spent his money unnecessarily.

 

"Excuse me miss," someone said, panting. He must have just sprint. *Oh, it's him!* I turned around to find a sweating guy, beads of sweat dripping from his shirt, hand holding on to the medicine tightly. He looks hot like that. "I thought you left when I didn't see you. Here's your medicine."

 

"Oh... thanks..."  I took the medicine and tried to apply it, but it is not working. I could not see the back of my shoulder without a mirror, how am I supposed to apply it myself?

 

"Oh god, how stupid I am, pass me the medicine, I'll help you with it. How can you even apply when cannot even see it." He chuckled before taking the medicine away. He is helping me!? "Erm... can you take off your sweater so that I can apply the medicine to your wound?"

 

"Huh...o-okay." I took of my sweater, revealing a strapless dress and my bleeding wound.

 

"Your wound..."

 

"Oh-h like what I wanted to tell you before you ran away, this wasn't caused by you. It is wound I had and I accidentally hurt it. You didn't listen then you ran away... M-mianhae." I turned to look at him. His expression was... unreadable.

 

"A-are you m-mad?"

 

"Of course! You made me spent my hard-earned money on some stranger with some unknown wound which wasn't made by me and the run. I was so breathless that I didn't find my change. How are you going to compensate me?!" He shouted. I flinched at his loud voice. It was clearly part of his fault but he is like blaming everything on me!

 

"I said sorry already right? You don't have to shout! It's not entirely my fault, you did not listen to what I wanted to say! I'll pay you!" I said and stood up, ignoring the pain the wind caused on my wound. I was about to go when he suddenly grab my waist and pulled me back to the bench. My eyes widen by our close proximity. "Yah!"

 

"Don't you want to clean your wound first? It will get infected if you let in open. Don't move." He said and attended my wound. What is he doing?

 

"What's wrong with you?" I could not figure out why he was acting like this.

 

"Nothing. I did not say that I won't help you." He replied as he put the last piece of bandage on. "What abou-"

 

"I was teasing you."

 

Teasing? "What?! How coul-" I reddened, not due to anger but embarrassment. Oh god and I shouted at him!

 

I heard a giggle and I looked at him. Oh god, he looked so cute when he smiles. I looked away again, face redder than ever. I was, again, about to walk away when he pull me back. He sure have fast reflex. "I am sorry, okay? Forgive me?" Now he is even giving me his pitiful face. Oh god!

 

"I-I..." I was about to speak when his phone rang. "Oh lord, I am late! Let's continue the next time if we do meet again!" That was what he said after ending his call and before running away. Meet again? I don't even know your name!

 

"Yah! What's your name?"

 

"Donghae."


Donghae appeared!!! FINALLY!!! KYAAAA!!!!!

Finally Donghae made his appearance. Sorry if it has to be this long before he appear. There will be more of him in the upcoming chapters, other characters as well (of course Siwon too!)

Another update for everyone reading >< I am still stuck at school while everyone is in their holiday~ but I am diligently writing this story too! Sorry if it will take very looonnngggg~

Enjoy:)