Chapter 4

Hate? Love?

Yoona and Daesung talked and laughed througout the evening and did not notice that the sky is now very dark. The stars are coming out one by one, surrounding the bright full moon. Until, Yoona's eyes spotted a familiar figure at the gate. She squint her to get a better view and ran towards that person. Daesung was also shocked by Yoona's sudden movement. He wanted to follow her but stopped when he saw Yoona hugging that person who seem smaller and harmless to her. 

"Seohyun!!!" Yoona exclaimed as she hugged her precious cousin tightly.

"Noona, I can't breathe!!!" She replied and Yoona immediately pull away. "That's better. Noona, why you did not come home today? I was so worried. Your father too. He came back but found no sight of you. He asked for you but Aunt Jung told him that you bullied Leeteuk and ran away, avoiding the appology." Seohyun continued, telling Yoona what happened in the house.

"Then, how did you came here?"

"Oh, I went out to find you. I am the only one who knew you would come here right?"

"Did you tell them?"

"No, of course! A promise is a promise. I had promised you before that I won't say out, then I won't say it out." 

"Thank you Seohyun. I knew that I can depend on you!"

"By the way, why didn't you come back home today? You will always come back at 6pm before your dad come back from work. But why today..." Seohyun asked Yoona.

"I forgot about the time. Mianhae."

"Yah, you! Did you know that I am worried for you? I thought what happened to you. I know you have friends here to talk to but how can you not come back!" Seohyun said while hitting Yoona's arm.

"Yah! Don't you dare to bully Yoona! I won't let you do so!" a voice boomed from the back. Both Yoona and Seohyun were startled by it turned their head around. Yuri was running towards them while the others followed behind. Yuri had mistakenly thought that Seohyun was one of 'them' who bullies Yoona. 

"Go away!" Yuri pushed Seohyun with both hands. Seohyun lost her balance and fell onto the ground. Yoona immediately rush to help Seohyun up and confront with Yuri, "Yah, Yuri-ah, why did you push her? Seohyun, are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?"

 "Nope, noona, I am perfectly fine. Noona, is it them whom you frequently talk about?" Seohyun asked.

"Yah, Yoona, come here. Stay away from her. I saw her trying to hurt you, are you ok?"Yuri interupted.

"Yuri, I think you have mistaken it. I have told you before right, that I have cousins that treat me well too. AND, she is one of them. Remember Seohyun, the one I always talked about?" Instead of moving away, Yoona questioned Yuri. Yuri examined Seohyun and realised that she made a mistake. She was in the picture Yoona showed the girls.

"Oh, mianhae Seohyun. I was just too over-protective of her. I thought that you are one of the 'bullies' when you hit her arm." Yuri appologised.

"It's ok, Yuri. I knew all of you all just being protective towards Yoona after seeing all those injuries. By the way, let me formally introduce myself. Seohyun, Yoona's cousin, immida" Seohyun replied.

"KIND cousin, you mean." Sunny said. With that, everyone laughed.

 

( AT HOME )

"Master, Miss Yoona is back with Miss Seohyun." Mrs Cho, the house keeper told Yoona's father. His face went bright at the news.

"Appa," Yoona said quietly, looking down.

"Yoona, go back to your room and think of what you have done!" His face quickly changed into a sterned look after remember what his sister said. Yoona followed and went back to her room.

After a while, Yoona decided to take a bath before looking for her father. She didn't want her father to know that she was injuried.As she was walking to the bathroom, she walked passed her father's room and heard the conversation between her appa and her stepmum.

"You had heard of what Yoona did today. Her behavior is becoming more and more unreasonable. Remember the last time she tried to hurt me? She was being unrespectful."

"But sending her away is too much. Moreover, it so far! She is still very young and need parental care. Also, I can't bear to not see her everyday."

"No, dear. Think again. I know you will miss her. I will too. But leaving her here, she might hurt more people. Think again. This will be good for her too. I will go find Seungri now. You can tell me again when you decide. " Stepmum said before walking to the door. Upon hearing her footsteps, Yoona quickly scramble to the toilet and locked the door. Stepmum walked to Seungri's room and disappeared.

After 15 minutes, Yoona went into her appa's room. "Appa," Yoona called. "Oh darling, come here." Appa said as he signaled Yoona to sit beside him.

"Appa, I'm sorry."

"Appa is sorry too. Are you okay? Omo, what happened to your scar?"

"Nothing, Appa."

"Darling, tell the truth to me. I know your personality, you wouldn't do that."

"I...I..." Yoona looked down,"Aunt Jung hit my scar and it bled."

"Then, how was it treated?"

"Well, I went to the orphans's home down the street. The nun there helped me..."

'This will be good for her too.' Father thought of what his wife said. "Yoona, if I say I want to send you to America, are you ok with that?"

"..."

"I won't force you. If you don't want to go..."

"Appa, I will go."

"Yoona..." Her father was shocked by what she said.

"Appa, I know you have your reasons to send me there. Moreover, I can study overseas."

"Yoona..."

"Ne, Appa. Don't worry about me. I will be going to take a shower now." Yoona said before walking out of the room.

 

<< Yoona's POV >>

 I want to go to America. No. I was forced to go to America. I overheard what Appa and stepmum said. I also overheard what stepmum said to Seungri oppa.

 

I went over to Seungri oppa's room after stepmum when inside. I stood there, listening to what they are talking.

"Seungri, I have a plan and you are going to take over the company. I have asked your dad to send Yoona to America. For the next few years, you are going to learn to take over the company and win trust from your dad. I will asist you along the way. Remember this. This is the reasons that we entered this family."

 

I was shocked by what stepmmum had said. I wanted to tell appa but I doubt that he will listen to me. That why I followed their plan. I am determined to get my appa's company back. I wants to change the look that everyone is giving me now. I am not going to be like this anymore. I won't let anyone to snatch away anything that belongs to me.


Finally, I post a chapter. I know I didn't kept the promise of updating but I was really sad by my drop in grade. But now it's holiday!

Yoona's going to change. What will happen along the way? How is she going to cope with it? LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER!!!

Also, comment^^