Chapter 21

Hate? Love?

a/n: This chapter will be based on Jiyeon's POV, unless stated otherwise. There will still be Yoona's POV. 
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

"Yeobusaeyo?" I answered the phone, without looking at the caller ID. Who is it that called me early in the morning and disturbs my sleep?! "If you have anything, it better be good, or I will just hang up!" I shouted as I took off my eye mask to take a look at who it was. Unknown number. I was about to hang up after a long minute of silence when there is finally sound...

 

"Are you Im Jiyeon?" It's a guy.

 

"Yeah, it's me, so speak up!" How did he know my name?

 

"Congratulations, Im Jiyeon. I am Choi Siwon's manager." The other side said... WHo DID HE JUST INTRODUCE HIMSELF AS?! I sat as immediately as eyes pried.

 

"N-neh?" I still could not speak properly for the shock I received. My idol's manager just called me and I am talking to him. Maybe Choi Siwon is just beside him! Just by the thought of my idol listening to me made me sit straight as I brushed any hair off my face and cleared my morning voice.

 

"Well, you auditioned for Choi Siwon's new music video a week ago and I am calling you to inform you that you are selected." WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! I wanted to scream right now but I can't. My idol might be on the other side and find me weird for screaming. I tried to compose myself. Cool down, Jiyeon, cool down.

 

"Hello, Im Jiyeon, are you still there?" The manager asked, hesitantly.

 

"Neh..!" Oh god, how could I forget that I am on the phone!

 

"Good, your shooting will be on this Wednesday at ______ cafe. Please be on time at 12pm, shooting starts at 1pm and you will have to familiar yourself with the set and script. Anything you want to ask?"

 

"Will Siwon be there?" I quietly asked.

 

"Of course, this is his music video. He is the one to come up with the storyline and he will be the lead male."

 

"Really?!" I landed myself in such a great deal, well due to Yoona, I can't deny.

 

"Neh, if there are no more questions, I am going to hang up.  I have to call the other one selected. Thank you and be on time." He ended the phone before I could question anymore.

 

After he hung up, I screamed on top of my lungs, not caring if anyone was asleep. Sohee would be up already, so I won't even disturb her. Hara Unnie made her room soundproof for privacy purposes, so she would not be disturbed too. Well, if I am loud enough, maybe Yoona might hear it. I don't really care.

 

Speaking of Yoona, although I really want to deny it that much, I really had to thank her. If not for her information, I would not know about this and will not even get to be close to Choi Siwon. Also, if not for her tortuous acting lessons, I would not have passed the audition. She sure did learn a lot of things during those nine years she went missing, she could practically do anything, from public speaking, modeling, studying, dancing to acting.

 

I could not understand why she told me this though, she hated me to gut, and she wouldn't want to help me, by giving me the leaflet or by giving me free acting lesson. She did not want anything from me nor did she torture me a lot, like I did to her. Unless she has a motive in doing so, the percentage of her helping me is zero. But, oh well, she did help me made it so why should I care so much. I should now start deciding what to wear and what to say to Siwon Oppa when we meet, just remember to thank Yoona later.

 

 

« YOONA'S POV »
"Yeobusayo?" I said as I received a phone call from an unknown number.

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Are you Im Yoona?" The speaker asked.

 

"Neh and may I know you are..." I asked since I really could not make out whose voice it belongs to and he did know my name.

 

"I am Choi Siwon's manager and I am calling to tell you that you are selected to star in Choi Siwon's new music video. Congratulations!" Choi Siwon? Oh, he is the idol Jiyeon unnie was crazy about, so I am selected? I wasn't that surprise though, during the audition the judges had already tell me I am impressive and will definitely be selected. I am curious of Jiyeon unnie though, although she was in no use right now.

 

"Really?" I pretended to be excited. I did not want to sound rude or what.

 

"Neh. The shooting will be on this coming Wednesday at ______ cafe. Please be on time at 12pm. You will have to familiar-" Oh, _____ cafe, that’s where Minwoo is! That is a good place they chosen.

 

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned the manager after he spoke finish.

 

"Neh."

 

"There are two of us that were selected right? If I am one of them, may I know who the other person?"

 

"Of course. It is your sister, Im Jiyeon. She will be a supporting role while you will be taking the lead role." Im Jiyeon, huh? Well, I'll be waiting for a thanks then.

 

"Thank you for selecting me, I will work my best."

 

"It is my pleasure to work with you, Ms Im. If there aren’t any more questions, I will hang up now." The person hung up after I replied. I took out a folder from the drawer that was labelled 'Choi Siwon' that I had told Joon Oppa to give me.

 

"Choi Siwon... an Oppa... son of Choi Company... Singer/actor..." I mumbled what was written out. "I really have to get on the good side of him. He's important. Sorry if I am going to hurt you."

« END OF YOONA'S POV »

 

 

Omo, it's the day, the day to interact closely with my favourite idol! I went to the salon early this morning to look mu best. I could not wait any longer so I went to the cafe early. It's interior is quite cool, a modern touch in the ancient feel. I went to the second floor, they were still setting up, they producer hasn't even reached. I decided to go down to maybe have a cup of coffee.

 

I ordered a cup of mocha and blueberry cheesecake. They have really cute waiter here. I am starting to like this cafe very much. Their drinks and food aren't bad either. I really had to get their name.

 

I sat for an hour or so before I saw the look-like-director person walking up to the second level. I was about to follow since I finished what I ordered when I heard Minwoo shouting the name I did not want to hear. Minwoo was the cute guy who I talked to just now. He is really bubbly and cute. It's a pity that he was too young or I might make a move. He knows Yoona? He was even more cheerful when Yoona waved and smiled back. The others greeted back too! How did she know them? She talked a little with them and ordered something before going up the second level. Wait, isn't it supposed to be out of bound to others today? Did she know about the shooting today? I did not told her any though. Why would she want to come, she has nothing to do here.

 

Hold on! If not, is she...

 

Nah, I did not see her during the audition at all. She shouldn't be.

 

What if... My phone suddenly rang, stopping my thought. "Hello?" OH GOD, it is 12pm already! All those thinking make me late! "I'll be right there!" I quickly ended the call and rush up.

 

Everything was so different from just now when I come up here. Props were set up already and cameras were everywhere. There were more people and I did not know who to approach. I shouldn't have even hung up the phone call. Now, I would have to ask around.

 

"Excuse me, do you know where I should go? I'm Im Jiyeon." I randomly chose a guy that walked past me to ask.

 

"Oh, Im Jiyeon, the selected fan. You are late, the director is in raging mode already. Hurry up and report yourself. Turn left and walk straight." He said. I snorted, who did he think he is to order me and he just walked away! Nevertheless, I followed his instruction and found my way through. A female worker approached me, which told me to familiarize myself with the script before changing, since there is another one inside now. So there is another one selected, I wondered who she is. It isn't who I think she is, right? Maybe taking a peek won't harm, right? I walked towards the dressing room, wanting to open the door and see who. I had my hand placed on the door handle. However, before I could open the door, the female staff came back with the script.

 

"Im Jiyeon, here. Come back after 20 minutes." She passed me the script and directed me to a table before walking into the room. I guess I have to wait longer to meet my partner.

 

 

« YOONA'S POV »
I just walked into the cafe and I saw Jiyeon Unnie sitting at a corner, drooling at boys younger than her. Well, those boys would not like her.

 

I walked to the counter and was greeted by Jeongmin and his smile. I smiled back but before I could open my mouth to order what I want, Minwoo came bouncing, shouting noona like a kid. My smile widen as I ruffled his hair. No matter how many times he did that, I won't find it irritating. I like how he could call me noona like a real dongsaeng would.

 

I turned my head a little to see someone's eyes widen at the action I just did. I quickly ordered what I need as I told the boys why I am here.

 

"Cool! So noona, I can see your acting!" Jeongmin exclaimed.

 

"Neh. I will have to leave now or I will late. Let's talk about it later." I took my drink and went up the stair, not before I take a peek at Jiyeon Unnie again. She still has this shocked expression but for different matter now, I guess.

 

I went up, everything were set up properly. Although I came here a lot of times, I never came up here before. There were big glass window on the east and north side, while a tree in the middle grows past the first floor, extending to the second floor with tables for those who preferred nature.

 

"Annyeonghasayo." I greeted the director as I saw him sitting near the filming site.

 

"Annyeonghasayo," he stood up, extending his hands to shake, "You are Im Yoona, am I right?" I nodded my head in respond as I reached for his hand. "I am glad I can have this chance to work with you."

 

"Ani, I am glad to work with you, Yoona-ssi. I heard that you have a degree in acting, you won't disappoint me, right?" I let go of his hand.

 

"Of course. If there is nothing else, I'll start preparing now." I gave him a smile before walking away with an assistant to the dressing room. I came in here before using the back stair, it isn't very big.

 

"Here's your script. Please take a seat here as you wait for your costume and make-up." She gave me the script and before she went away, she told me to sit at a seat.

 

"Erm, can you give me clothing that doesn't bare my shoulder? I feel uncomfortable with it." I requested before she disappear. I did not apply any concealer to cover the wound today.

 

"Alright. I'll try." I turned back to read my script before another lady came and helped me with the make-up. After 30 minutes, I am done with my make-up and changed. I heard that Jiyeon Unnie was outside and did not need to apply anymore make-up since she had already done so, so we did not meet. The longer the suspense, the shocker she will be.

 

I walked out of the dressing room to find the set as she walked in to change. We did not meet again. This is getting exciting. 
« END OF YOONA'S POV »

 

 

In the end, I did not really meet the other actress face to face. Since there wasn't any time and since I already did my make-up, I had to do the make-up outside while waiting. When I entered the dressing room, she went out. I guess I can only meet her later, maybe we could get together since we are Siwon Oppa's fans. Maybe...

 

After changing to the clothes they passed me, I went to the set. It was the first time since I reached to see him. His hair was long and greasy, how long did he never go to a hair salon? He gave me a smile. Eww... Nevertheless, I shook his hand and smile back. Getting good impression is needed for now.

 

"Annyeonghasayo, you must be Im Jiyeon, I am Cho Tae Hyuk. I will be directing the MV."

 

"Annyeonghasayo, nice to meet you."

 

"Oh, I think you haven't met the other actress, right?" He asked. I nodded.

 

"She's here." I looked around to see where she is, that's when I saw...

 

"Yoona-ssi, can you come here for a while?" The director called her.

 

"Y-yoona?!"


Omo, I think this is the longest chapter I had written so far. When I thought of this scene, Chapter 21 and 22 are supposed to combine but I guess I wrote too much. Hehe >< Sorry for the lack of update for the past 2 weeks, I wrote a one shot about BAP's Daehyun, so Daehyun's fans check it out!  

OUR CHILD

This will be the last update before school reopens and it will be a very important year for me next year. I don't know if I still have time to update so frequently but I'll try, so look out for it. I will try to at least have an update every month or what-so-ever and maybe faster if I am not-so-busy.

Oh and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!