Chapter 17

Hate? Love?

"Welcome... oh-h-h-h girls, you are here!" Jessica screamed when she saw her eight bestie walking in, ignoring who she was attending a while ago. All was dressing stunningly. Jessica was wearing a yellowish-green colour dress that shimmers under the dark. Her brown hair was in loose curls that falls on the back. Yuri wore a turquoise coloured tube dress with a black stud jacket. With her long, black and straight hair, it brought out her chic-ness. Yoona wore a simple plain red one-piece dress, with her soft and silky hair straightened and fringe tied up, it still brings out her nature beauty. Tiffany wore a bright yellow dress that hugs tightly to her body and falls wavy at the end, showing her body figure. To flaunt her long leg, Sooyoung wore a black tight jean with a cropped tee, wavy hair bouncing as she walks. Sunny, in her polka dot white dress, looks cute with her short bob hairstyle. Seohyun wore a long navy blue dress whereas Hyoyeon wore a short green dress that hugs her figure well. Taeyeon wore blue too, sky blue to be exact, with a cloth too light that it keep on flying when she walk. With long and natural hair and light makeup, she is nowhere near being the oldest in Soshi.

 

"Sica, don't shout! We don't want any unwanted attention!" Taeyeon reprimanded.

 

"Umm, Tae, we already do have attention." Tiffany whispered but loud enough for all of them to listen.

 

"Well we should, with our numbers and especially Yoona's and Seohyun's status." Jessica spoke as a matter of fact. "Just ignore them. Let's go and meet Krystal!" She grabbed Tiffany and Taeyeon's hands and dragged them to the living room. The others follow suit.

 

It wouldn't be a surprise for someone to pick Yoona and Krystal to be sister instead of Jessica. Their faces, looked like a replicate.

 

"I wonder, Jessica, how your sister lived all these years without being mistaken as Yoona." Hyoyeon questioned.

 

"Like you said, she looked too much like Yoona, that's why I have been so protective of her, especially now when everyone knew Yoona's face."

 

"Even so, you do not need to hide her from us right? Every time we want to meet her, you will just change the topic."

 

"I don't know... it feels weird I guess..."

 

"Then, why? Why now?" Taeyeon questioned. She did not understand, why did Sica want to reveal her to them now.

 

"There are many reasons to it. I can't be hiding her forever. She has her own life. Now, being old enough to take care of herself, I find it appropriate to let her out. The reason why I always avoid the topic on Krystal has to do with the resemblance. Whenever I sees Krystal, I sees Yoona. I cannot think how all of you will react especially after Yoona so-called 'died'. But since Yoona is back now, it would not be a problem now." Jessica stated out the reasons, glancing towards Krystal and the girls.

 

"Jinja, Sica, I am seeing you in another light." Sunny exclaimed. It isn't every day that you can see Jessica so serious and caring towards someone. But this whole Krystal thing make her more serious, which can never been seen by the girls at any other time.

 

Jessica smiled. "Enough of this solemn thing, let's enjoy ourselves!" And dragged all of them to the dance floor.

 

After dancing for a series of songs, Seohyun, Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon went take a sit. They were not really fond of dancing so much. Jessica went around interacting with others. The ones left dancing are Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona. Yoona also left them after a couple more songs to take a drink.

 

She decided to take a walk around the house instead of sitting. Jessica's family wealth can't be looked down. Although it is not very comparable to the Im's corporation, they are not a figure to ignore. Their house was one of the most expensive houses in the district.

 

After touring the house and being stopped a few time to answer questions, Yoona was about to return when something caught her attention.

 

"Omo, have you heard about it? Siwon is finding someone to be his female lead for his new music video!"

 

"Really?!" Yoona leaned in to listen more.

 

"Here the paper, I got it from the company and they are having the audition three weeks later! Do-"

 

"Attention everyone, now it is time for the big event! Gather at the dance floor." Jessica's voice travelled the whole house.

 

"Omo, hurry. We have to take a look at her sister!" The two girls ran to the location. Unlucky for them, they dropped the leaflet and Yoona picked it up. *This will be useful for my plan.* "Yoona, where are you?" Taeyeon came finding Yoona. Yoona quickly hide the leaflet and turn around, astonished to find her unnie just behind her.

 

"Y-yes, U-unnie?" *Hope that Unnie did not see that.*

 

"Let's go to the stage now. Jessica was looking around for you."

 

"Why?" Yoona became confused.

 

"She wanted to settle the issue of Krystal at once, which is the resemblance of the both of you." Taeyeon explained.

 

"Oh o-okay... K-kaj-ja." Yoona mumbled and walked away. Taeyeon just stood there. *Hope that it isn't what I think it is for, Yoona.*

 

"...well, I do hope everyone would not mistake about if them. One is my best friend while the other is my beloved sister. I do not want anything happen to them. Thank you." Jessica ended the speech while Yoona just stand at the side. Everyone were saying how alike she and Krystal were and also trying to pin point their differences. It not that Yoona was not used to this kind of event, she had a lot of training to deal with these event, but her mind was filled with things about her revenge, how is she going to get that person to go, how is she going to make that person embarrassed without hurting another - although she want people to feel her pain, she just couldn't do it on those got involve unwilling - and of course what is she going to tell Taeyeon if she really did she.

 

Taeyeon wasn't just any of Yoona's bestie, she cared for Yoona a lot. If she sees Yoona being bullied in the past, she will first jump in to protect her, confronting the bullies. If Yuri is a protective friend, she will be a protective sister. When Yoona came back, she is happy but knowing what Yoona's motive, she is worried. Not that she object to it, Yoona needed to vent out all her suffering. She was afraid that Yoona will get hurt again. Even if Yoona appeared to strong, on the inside, she would not be able to withstand any more pain. She knew her that well.

 

Yoona tried to avoid Taeyeon as much as possible for the rest of the party. She did not want to do some explain when she even isn't sure of. Taeyeon knew it well to wait for a better time. Yoona heave in relief when she reaches her car.


Another update! Since it is the holiday, I am spending more time to write this story, so Tadah, another update in less than a week! It might be a little boring now but you do know that good things must wait, so... > < HaHa

Well, I know this chapter kinds of and have no much link but after a revenge, I did not want to start another one soooo soooooon. This is just a filling chapter but still, it has some important part to lead the story on. Enjoy :)