Chapter 18

Hate? Love?

« YOONA'S POV »

It was so easy, so easy to gain her trust.

 

How idol can make one such a pabo.

 

And I will have to teach her for three weeks.

 

"Just one condition." I broke the news to Jiyeon, my stepsister. She did not believe me. Well, who will when that person is against you? I showed her the pamphlet, she says she want to check first. It looks like I am the pleading her but she's the one. After knowing that she needs the that piece of paper to enter the audition (poor girl who lost this), she came to me again. Pride. She did not lower herself to plead for it, instead she state her condition. How weird it is for the one who is pleading to list condition.

 

"What is it?" I asked, trying to be as calm as possible. The situation here is ridiculous. I would have make remarks if it isn't to my favour.

 

"I-I w-want you toteachmehowtoact!" She said, too quickly for me to catch.

 

"You want me to what?"

 

"TEACH ME HOW TO ACT!" She shouted. Oh yeah, she didn't know how to act. How embarrassing it has to be. I want to more.

 

"What? Speak slower; I can't hear what you say!" I could see steam from her head.

 

"I WANT YOU, YOU, TO TEACH ME HOW TO ACT! Can you hear it now?" She was gritting her teeth by now, to stop herself from flaring I guess. "I know you heard that, you better do what I tell you, if not..."

 

"If not what, huh? The choice is with me. I can make my own decision. I can decide not to teach you too. Well, let me think about it." I revoke, walking out of the room.

 

"Wait..." She held onto my hand to prevent me from moving further. She took in a deep breathe before saying something she would never say, "I'm sorry. I really need you to teach me how to act. I really want to film a MV with Siwon Oppa! Please, teach me!" 
I kept silence for a while. Wow, it was new. She, who has never bow down at others, actually said sorry to me!

 

"Can you?"

 

"Our first session will start tomorrow at 3 sharp. Go to the studio at _________." I said as I walked out of the room. Once I was outside, she was cheering. But, do you think I will let you do this so easily?

 

"Yoona Unnie, what are you laughing at? Isn't that Jiyeon Unnie's room you are coming out from?"

 

"Oh, Sohee-ah, it just your sister just bowed down to me." I whispered the last few words.

 

"Jinjja?" I nodded. "For what?" I passed the pamphlet to her. She rounded her eyes, "Please tell me it isn't what I am thinking about."

 

"It is what it is." I gave her a pat before walking back into my room. *That's what she has to pay.*

 

 

 

"Repeat again." That was the fifth time I am saying this. How annoyed she must be. 

 

"Just how much more I have to do? This is the sixth time already!" Jiyeon whined frustratingly. Her whine was unnecessarily annoying.

 

"Don't you want to do it anymore? You can quit if you want." I flashed her a smile. She would not quit, would she? She had so much pride to save; she would not want others to see how bad her acting was.

 

"No! Ughhh, why must we repeat this so many times? We have been practicing from the start and this is just a simple expression!" She showed an expression, funny enough to laugh at, trying to not show her frustration while repeating the expression I told her to do.

 

"That's why."

 

"Huh?"

 

"That was how you treated me before." Looking confused, she thought for a while. Her eyes widen in realization, "That..."

 

"Yup. Well, let see... it was just a few weeks you came and you were practicing your cheerleading. And I, the innocent I, who wanted to just learn something, was played by your dirty trick. You did the same thing, I am just repaying back only. You frost my feet, you made me jump on the icy cold snow, barefooted, saying that it is the most simplest and important technique and I believed." I scoffed. "You just went back and left me there for four freaking hours. What a pabo I am! Don't you think I should return that 'favour' to you? You should have counted yourself lucky to be inside this room with air-conditioning."

 

There a minute of silence in the room as none of us spoke. I was catching my breath after speaking so much. It was like a part of my built-up anger was released. Jiyeon Unnie (much that I hate her, she is still older than me) just stood there rooted, staring at the floor.

 

"You shouldn't do that now. What if I cannot get in for the audition?" She said like she had been ignoring what I said five minute ago.

 

Seriously, she can still of what she wants in this situation. "Like I said before, you can leave if you want since I had done what I want, or you can stay and do that for an hour more. Tomorrow, same time, then I will teach you something else. Annyeong!" I gave a wave while walking out of the room. 
«END OF POV»

 

 

 

The bell rang, indicating another customer. "Welcom-" Jeongmin beamed, greeting the customer with a smile of his, but cut short when he saw someone familiar. "Noona!"

 

Yoona waved back, smiling at other workers as well. She loved this place. It had been a place she would go thrice a week, be it to eat or drink or to think of something or when she is bored. She felt relaxed to be in here, where she could organize her thoughts or just to chat with the lovely workers. 


"Noona, what would you like to have?" Minwoo panted a little as he waited for Yoona to say her order. He threw his cup washing duty to Hyunseong as soon as he heard his hyung and ran to take her order before any of his hyung could do it. He likes to serve Yoona. They seem to be able to communicate and he likes to share his problem with her.

 

Yoona smiled as she hears Minwoo's voice. That voice rings in her ears. She liked how he called her noona. At first, she did suspect Minwoo's background but all her doubt were gone when she heard him calling someone “Umma”. "The usual. Thanks!" She stated her order.

 

"No prob! Hyung, one cup of milk coffee with Oreo cheesecake!" Minwoo shouted as he approached Donghyun. "With the special design of course," He whispered the last part. 

 

Yoona stared at the angel on the table while waiting for her drink. It elegantly spread out its wings and its tiny hand clutched on heart. It had drawn Yoona's attention, into its world. She had seen the angel so many times but every time she could see something new about it that made her day better. She could look at it for minutes without being disturbed by other thing.

 

"The design is going to fade soon, don't you want to drink soon? It is getting cold soon." A voice brought Yoona back. She looked up and saw him flashing his killer smile at her, with his hand resting on the table. His face was just inches away from Yoona.

 

"D-dong h-hae." She managed to whisper his name without screaming. She leaned back from the closeness.

 

"I guess you still remember my name. But this isn't fair; I still have not gotten your name." Donghae smiled and rested against the back of the chair.

 

Seeing Donghae retreated back, Yoona straightened herself, caressing her dress as she debated in her mind whether to reveal her name. She did not need another one to get close to her for her wealth.

 

"Yoona." She said. He did not seem to know her background.

 

"Yoona...a nice name you have there. You are younger, right?" Yoona hiccupped as Donghae repeated her name. She was relieved when Donghae did not seem to know her. She nodded. "Can I...call you O-oppa?"

 

"Why not? I will love to."

 

"O-oppa, w-why are you here?" Yoona stuttered, trying to get use of calling him Oppa.

 

"Oh, I was here to deliver the stock and something beautiful happened to catch my eyes." Donghae, on the other hand, seems very relax. He liked the very fact that Yoona is calling him Oppa.

 

"I guess that was me?" Yoona felt comfortable and questioned him back.

 

"Nope, I am referring to the angel." Donghae joked. Yoona's face fell. "Of course not. But say, you looked disappointed, don't you?"

 

"Ani," Yoona felt her face heating up from embarrassment. "Yah!" She slapped Donghae's arm. The table filled with Donghae's laughter with Yoona's ones following closely.

 

"Give me your phone." Donghae suddenly stopped laughing and stretched his hand towards Yoona. *What is he trying to do?* Yoona thought inwardly. Hesitantly, she took her phone from her purse and passed it to Donghae. Donghae took the phone and punched in something before returning it to Yoona.

 

"What have you done, Oppa?" She unlocked her phone to check for any unusual.

 

"I have just key in my number, so we can contact anytime." Donghae said as his fidget with his phone to save Yoona's number. He abruptly stood up and leave, leaving Yoona dumbfounded. Yoona felt vibration from her phone and looked.

 

From Donghae Oppa, 
First official message. We will be contacting soon if that is what is on your mind. Leaving for work now. Bye! ت


Yoohooo. Here I am with another chapter!!!

Yoonhae interaction!!! He finally got her number! Minwoo made his appearance again!

I know Jiyeon is actually younger than Yoona in real life but in this story, Jiyeon will be the older one^^

See you soon!!!