Chapter 13

Hate? Love?

"Woah, how I wish to be Yoona-shi."

 

"Haven't you heard, they were already friends from young. You stand no chance."

 

It has been a week since Yoona came back. News spread and now everyone knew Yoona as Mr Im's daughter. The 9 girls have always been seen together unless they need to split up for lesson. They will be seen eating together, chatting together and studying together.           

 

Yoona also became close friend with her seat-mate, GD. GD opened to Yoona and they always seems to have things to talk about. To others, it may look like both of them had a crush on each other but Yoona knew better than to be his crush. He has always a thing for Sandara Park, his senior, but he is afraid of what she will thought of him, being alone and cold to others. He is afraid that he would be left alone again, just how his parents did before someone came. They became best buddy immediately, with so much same interests to discuss. Yoona had taken a look at Sandara before when she was practicing and when she was with her friends. She was serious when it comes to perfection but friendly with people. Yoona didn't know how Sandara can look fearful to her GD Oppa, who always give off a vibe of fearfulness instead. 
---------------------------------------------------
"Yoona-shi... t-this... is for you." A guy, nerdy enough, said while passing Yoona a drink. He was stuttering.

 

"Oh. Thank you." Yoona said, putting down the drink.

 

"Aren't you dr-drinking?"

 

"Later. I am not that thirsty yet." Yoona said while continuing to pack her stuff, oblivious to the guy's nervous-ness.

 

"Erm... cc-can you d-drink now?"

 

"Why?" Yoona looked up.

 

"I... I..."

 

"Araso, I will drink." Yoona agreed to as she looked at his trembling state. *He must be so nervous to be trembling like that.* She took a small sip but Hyorin came in and shove more down Yoona. Yoona tried to struggle but the other three came in to hold her down. *Damn, I should have notice.* She felt herself getting weaker and could not struggle anymore. 
 

 

 

 

« YOONA'S POV »

"That was easy. How can she be so stupid to never realise that!" That was what I heard when I regain my conscious. I looked around and found myself in an abandoned room. How did I end up here? Right, the drink. Aish, why didn't I notice it was them. I tried to move but I felt so weak.

 

"Look, she's awake!"

 

"Oh, hi Yoona-shi. How does it feel to be weak again? 9 years had passed and didn't even visit us once you come back. Aren't we friends? I am sad you know." Hyorin said as she walked closer to me, giving me a mocking slap on my cheek.

 

"Who is your friend!" I shouted. I tried to get myself up but damn, how much dose of drug did they put?

 

"Trying to get? Don't even think of it! We add enough to let you stay weak until we finish our business with you. But of course, we won't harm our friend, right?" Hyorin smiled, in an evil way.

 

"What do you want? From what I remember, I do not have any unfinished business with all of you." I spat. How in the world would I want to be related with them!

 

"Seems that you have not notice it chingu, or should I say, Miss popular?" Bora replied after standing in a corner for so long. If she didn't make sound, I would literally assume that she quitted. Nah, that's impossible. "Since you came into this school, everyone's attention is at you. While you are getting all the attention, we are facing discrimination. Our reputation is on sake. Do you know how bad that could be?" She continued. How bad could that be? They are actually fine.

 

"At least you weren't bullied, on top of all those unpopularity. What you did to me was worse! And your reputation, do you like it? Being a bully, bullying weak people, is that fun? Are you calling that reputation? I personally think that it's disgusting."

 

"Shut up! You will never understand." Soyou shouted.

 

"I do! I know everyone of you! All of you came from an unhappy family. Hyorin, your father left you and your mother at the age of 5. You hated your Appa for abandoning both of you and you hated every guy after another guy abandoned your mother once again. You wanted every guy to suffer." Everyone was shocked. "Soyou, your mother died because she wanted to save you from an accident. You blamed yourself for causing your Umma to her life, in addition to your father ignoring you, blaming you. In order to not feel all the pain, you decided to join Hyorin to let other suffer. Dasom, you have a kind nature. It is because your parents' negligence that you ended with them. You want to find some fun to stop your boredom. It's true that you found love when all of you are together, but is this the love you wanted?" I paused to breathe. All of them hung their head low, tears threatening to fall.

 

"So? What's your point of saying this? To hit our soft spot and then escape? Tsk." Bora questioned after looking at her buddies crumpled down after hearing the past they did not want to remember.

 

I looked at Bora, this wasn't the Bora I knew at 5 years old. "Bora, I knew you way before you met Hyorin, Soyou and Dasom. You weren't like this before. You completely changed to someone I don't even know. In the past, you were so cheerful, like nothing could make you upset. However, after your parents abandoned you, leaving you with an abusive uncle in exchange for money, you changed. You stopped socializing, you pushed everyone aside. At the same time, accident happened. When a new school year starts, you literally turned into a stranger. I tried to approach you, but you kept pushing me away. I lost a friend just like that. Remember..."

 

"Shut up." Bora took out a knife and charged towards me. I closed my eyes. *I don't want to die now. My goal... they haven't been achieved yet...*

 

After a few moments, nothing happened. I took a peek and saw the knife inches away from me. Someone was grabbing Bora's arm. He had this short and stylish hairstyle and his big eyes were glaring at Bora. If glaring could kill someone, she would already be blown into pieces. "What are you trying to do?" His voice was deep.

 

"Let go!" Bora hissed, obviously annoyed. I looked behind them. There stand Hyorin, Soyou, Dasom and a group of guy.

 

"All of you never give up huh?" The shorter guy said.

 

"Hyung, we should just send them to the principal!" Another guy said. His voice is so angelic, same as his look too. Dasom shivered at the mention of 'principle'. She must be afraid that her parents know about this matter.

 

"There isn't the need to go principle office. They did not do any harm to me yet." I said, earning shocking stares from everyone.

 

"If that is what Noona says." The guy yanked off Bora's hand and carried me in bridal style. Before leaving, Bora mumbled "why?" softly but enough for me to hear.

 

"Cus' I still regard you as my friend."

 

"Erm... you can put me down now." I said to the guy carrying me.

 

"Oh-h. Mianhae, Noona." He replied as he slowly places me on the chair. Those walking in front of us stopped too and the cute guy was forced to sit beside me.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"No, you should sit in case something happen." He pouted.

 

I chuckled at the scene. They looked at me like something big happened. "What?" They just shook their head. Weird bunch of kids. "Listen, whoever you are, thank you for saving me. I owe you a favour."

 

"Not one but two." He rebutted. Based on his clothing, one can easily tell that he loves fashion that much.

 

"Huh? Who are all of you?!"

 

"Noona, don't you remember us?!"


Drama starting LOL.

GD and Yoona!!! (GYoon interaction - of course Yoonhae is my top OTP)

Mystery guys saving Yoona, Guess who are they!!!

Happy Youths' Day!!! It's Youths' Day in Singapore!!!