Chapter 19

Hate? Love?

After being tortured, well according to Jiyeon, for three weeks, the D-day finally came. Stepping into the hallway after registering, Jiyeon was shocked to see how many was waiting for their turn. As interpret by Jiyeon, most of them were fans wanting to grab this opportunity to be close to their idol, without having any skill in acting.

 

As it gets closer and closer to her turn, she suddenly wished Yoona was here with her. More and more people came, she was starting to worry, she was afraid that there were people better than her, getting the position she wanted. Then, the three weeks of humiliation she experienced will have no result. Since young, she did not allow anything she does to fail, especially after her life got better. She will not be able to deal with the failure.

 

At last, it was her turn. Seeing how the people in front of her came out, she become nervous. She gulped when the staff called her name. The normal brave Jiyeon she built became nothing in a matter of second, showing her weak side she hid for 20 years. She prayed that everything will be alright.

 

On the other hand, a lady joined the queue fifteen people after Jiyeon, as the last one. She went to a spot where she could easily see Jiyeon but not in Jiyeon's sight. It was quite easy since Jiyeon was too nervous to notice anything.

 

As it gets nearer to their turn, she was amazed to see the other side of Jiyeon. The way she blink and how she will constantly move her leg when she was nervous. She could almost never see her in this state.

 

Finally, it was Jiyeon's turn. When she stood up, her leg wobble a little. She was also amazed how Jiyeon could sit for so long. She would have been walking up and down if she is in the situation. In her heart, how unwilling it was, she hoped that Jiyeon will pass.

 

After five long minutes, she saw Jiyeon exit the audition room. A smile plastered on her face, completely different from the gloomy look she brought in. Seeing how Jiyeon skipped her way out, she assumed that everything went well and was going with her plan.

 

Now, it was her turn, she has to get onto the selected few for her plan to proceed on to the next step. She was confident that she will be a le to. She had taken so much class that she could long be professional if not for her motive. She shifted out of her cramped spot after seeing Jiyeon left the building and waited for her turn.

 

She took out a photo from her purse and closed her eyes while holding the photo with two hands. She always did that when she had all kinds of competition or audition that it became her habit. It comforts her, which she feels that her mum was just beside her, supporting her. She stayed in that position while leaning against the wall for quite a long time before it was announced that it was going to be her turn soon. She carefully put back the photo into her bag.

 

"Im Yoona, your turn!"


----------------------


"For two months, this already last very long. Everyone's still talking about it." Sunny started the conversation as the nine girls walked up the stairs.

 

"Yeah, the power of Im Yoona, I guess. She just entered the school and the first largest news involves her and Sunye." Tiffany continued.

 

"If it continues, I think it can be the largest and longest news ever happened in our school." Seohyun butted in.

 

"Ani, there will always be a news that will last longer than that." Jessica looked up from her phone and said.

 

"Then what? From what we know, there isn't any large issue from the school start, at least what we heard." Hyoyeon asked. They have been together and will tell each other every news they knew, but she had no idea what was Jessica referring to.

 

"Us! Our present! Up till now, we are still the talk of the school." Hyoyeon gave Jessica a hit on the shoulder when she heard the words. Jessica gave her a look as she rubbed her sore part.

 

"You mean Yoona's arrival." Sooyoung rebutted. "Her arrival did brought a lot of news, such as-"

 

Yoona smile as she watched her Unnies blabber, trying to win each other. There will be no end to it if no one stops them. Sooyoung and Jessica are both well-speaker.

 

As they reached the respective level, they separated for their course. Yoona went for her English lesson with Jessica and Tiffany.

 

As soon as she entered the classroom, her eyes wandered to find someone. She gave Bora a smile and walked to her seat she shared with GD. Her heart skipped a beat when Bora gave her a small smile back. She had been longing for this smile. She cannot believe that she could finally see it.

 

Since there was still time before the lesson will start, Tiffany went to seat beside Yoona. She saw the small interaction between Yoona and Bora and there's question she was dying to ask.

 

"Yoona, why?"

 

"Oh Unnie, you're here. For what?" Yoona did not notice her unnie sitting beside her.

 

Tiffany hesitated, "W-why did you forgive her or them so easily?"

 

Yoona looked up from her lesson materials. She need not ask Tiffany who she was referring to guess who. "Well, we have great memories together."

 

"How could you forgive her so easily? I mean, she hurt you so much, many not her but her gang." Tiffany could not understand.

 

"It is better to not hate anyone. Life becomes better when you put it down and forgive." Yoona said as she once again looked at the materials.

 

"If that is so, can you put down your revenge?" Tiffany questioned. She hated that Yoona lived with hatred, she seems happy outside, but on inside she changed. Tiffany could not see that old Yoona anymore, her mind was filled with vengeance. She wanted her best friend to stop.

 

Yoona froze as she heard Tiffany's words. She did not know how to answer back. In fact, she wasn't even sure of the answer herself. "I-I...I.." she was about to speak when the bell saved her. The teacher came into the class and Tiffany went back to her seat.

 

*Can I put down all my vengeance? I survived all these years because of this, can I really leave them and continue to live?*

 

"Yoona, Yoona," GD called her, cutting all the thoughts in her mind. "Did you hear what Ssem just said?"

 

"N-neh-h?" Being in her thought, she did not catch anything the teacher said. "Mianhae, I wasn't listening."

 

"Well, your partner sitting next to you will be your partner for this project. Deadline will be two weeks later. I expect-" The teacher said.

 

"Huh? Project?" Yoona questioned after listening to what the teacher said this time. 


"That's what I'm trying to tell you but you seem so deep in thought. Are you alright?"

 

"O-of course. When do you want to do the project?" Yoona stuttered a little.

 

"Erm... why not today after school and you come my house. I need to show you someone special to me." GD hesitated.

 

"Oh okay, I will love to meet him or...her?" Yoona beamed. GD heaved in relief. He thought Yoona might feel absurd that he want to her to meet his best friend.

 

"Him."

 

 

 

"Hey bud, where are you now?"

 

"Yo, Ji. Not at home at the moment."

 

"Then, school?"

 

"Nope. No lesson for me today. Out for some stuff."

 

"Oh, you told me before."

 

"So, why are you calling? Don't tell me you just want to ask where I am, I will immediately fly to where you are!"

 

"You won't be able to get past the security."

 

"Don't belittle my ability, Ji."

 

"Oh yeah, let see then"

 

"Yah! Back to the main. Why did you call me?"

 

"Oh, when are you returning home?"

 

"Today."

 

"Yah!"

 

"Alright, alright. Evening, but I don't know exactly. Why did you ask?"

 

"Come back as early as you can, I am gonna' let you meet someone."

 

"Who? Girlfriend?"

 

"Ani, just someone special."

 

"Oooh... I sense love blooming..."

 

"Yah!"

 

"Okay okay, I'll try. I will need to hang up now, bye Ji."

 

"Bye."


The girls are back into the scene (although it isn't long) and GD too.

Bora and Yoona became friends again!!!

GD talking to someone, who do you think is he?

Sorry for the late update (more than a week), I did not feel like typing Chapter 22 (yes, I pre-type 3 chapters before posting).