Chapter 22

Hate? Love?

A/n: This chapter will still follow Jiyeon's Pov, like last chapter.
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
"Y-yoona?!"

 

She's here and is the another actress selected?! And she will be the lead as I am the supporting?! How can this happen? I did not even see during the audition and how did she have the pamphlet to join when she gave it to me. To what I know, she did not have extra. How did she get one?

 

"H-how..." I could not get my words out of my mouth. It was a mixture of shock and anger I am feeling and I am not sure which weigh more. Then she gave a small smirk, corner of going up, enough for me to see, that was when I felt my anger raising a lot. That was why she wanted to help me without anything in return. That was what she was planning. And I actually wanted to thank her for helping me pass the audition, thank her for letting me have a chance to meet Siwon Oppa up close. How dumb...

 

"How did you have the pamphlet?" That was the first question I asked as I excused both of us away and pulled her to a corner. I was furious, what was she trying to do?

 

"I have my ways of getting one. You don't have to know how." She seems not faltered by my question as she folded her arms together.

 

"Why are you doing this? What are you trying to plan?" I questioned her again.

 

"Nothing for now if you want to know. In long term, I don't know." She said, not planning to disclose anything to me. What does she mean? Did she even answer my question?

 

"Excuse me?" I was about to ask more question when someone interrupted. Who was it that dares to disrupt us?! I need to get this clear. I was about to snap at the person when I saw his face. Yes, his— a guy, a handsome guy to be specific or Choi Siwon to be even more specific was looking at us. He was the one calling us. Just by looking at his face made me forget all the anger I felt a moment ago. I let go of Yoona's hand I held a moment ago.

 

"N-neh?" I barely squeaked out a word, suppressing the urge to let my fan girl self out.

 

"Sorry to interrupt your moment, but we are starting now." He flashed his smile. I could not even say anything with that, like the words were choking me.

 

"We will go now." The person beside said, before I could push my words out and Siwon Oppa walked away. I did not even say something decent to him but showing him a dumb side. That someone giggled and I gave her a glare to show my displeasure with her, but she just shrugged it off and walked away.

 

"Cut!" The director shouted. This was already the tenth time saying the word for just the scene. What went wrong? I did what I told and it seems like Yoona and Siwon Oppa were doing so also. This was such an easy scene, it can't go wrong.

 

"Yoona, be more comfortable. Look into Siwon's eyes, you are supposed to look lovely. Siwon, you too, look into Yoona's eyes and slowly hold onto her hand. Jiyeon, you have to be as jealous and angry as possible, you are acting as an abandoned ex-girlfriend and you are filled with hatred. Let's do this again. Hana, dul, sae and action!" Isn't this supposed to be easy? In Yoona's case, who won't love to be able to look into Siwon Oppa's eyes? That's such a golden opportunity. In my case, I don't even have to fake it out. I am still angry with Yoona and the fact that Yoona will have more scenes with Siwon Oppa than me, plus who won't be jealous of Yoona who can get close to their idol. See, it isn't difficult so why did that annoying director had to make us repeat the scene? Well, one more reason to be mad.

 

As the shooting starts again, I watched them, a few tables away, as they looked into each other eyes. This must be the last time, it is making my blood boils, and any longer I can't take it anymore. They really looked like a real couple. I cannot deny that Yoona had really become very pretty and she now looks compatible to Siwon Oppa. It isn't fair that how long I had been following Siwon Oppa, but an audition for someone who did not know him to interact with him.

 

Slowly, Siwon Oppa held out his hand to hold Yoona's hand and they looked like they are in their own world, loving each other very much. I tightened my grip that I never knew on the table cloth, suppressing my feeling to go over and separate them. How I wish to be in that position! If not for Yoona, I might be there now, why did she had to join the audition. In all the thoughts, the director said cut again. In all the thoughts, I never really focused on my acting. Damn, we will have to do it again.

 

"Alright, we're done for this scene; let's take a break before we continue with the next scene." The director said something I dread to hear. So we do not need to do it again? Maybe because of what I felt, I displayed the feeling I wanted. Finally, I can interact with Siwon Oppa, I had made a list of things of say to him. I saw him walking towards the director to check the scene filmed, Yoona tagging behind. I waited for them to separate before I approach him. Siwon Oppa went to sit at a table at the side, while Yoona went down, maybe to talk to those cute guys. Of all people, why must Yoona associate with them?

 

I gradually approach Siwon Oppa, not wanting to show him that I am waiting to talk to him so desperately. He was getting his make-up touch up while reading his script.

 

"Can I sit here?" I asked him when I was near enough, trying not to sound so desperate. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. I could literally feel myself melting down from his look. He gave me a little nod.

 

I sat down, waiting to say something to him, but I could not start. I did plan what to say to him but now, it just went missing. I must look awkward now. Siwon Oppa seems to notice it and started the conversation, putting down his script on the table.

 

"You are Im Jiyeon, am I right?" I nodded, finding myself not able to speak without squeaking. I stared at his features, his eyes, his nose, his mouth—he's flawless. "Yoona-ssi had talked to me about you. She said that you are a big fan of mine." Oh god, what did Im Yoona told him?

 

"N-neh."

 

"Thank you. Both of you are sister, right?"

 

"N-neh."

 

"Can you tell me more about the both of you? Yoona-ssi did not want to tell me, saying that you, the unnie, will do the talking." He said. So, Yoona is trying to make me feel bad huh? I knew it; she won't be so kindhearted to talk about me.

 

"Uh..." I did not know where to start.

 

"Everyone, come and get your drink! Yoona-ssi bought it for us!" A staff shouted. Now what? Trying to look good by buying drinks? What was she trying to do, or plan? I turned my head to the direction of the voice and my vision focused on someone walking towards us with drinks on her hand.

 

"May I join in?" Yoona said as if there was nothing wrong even if I gave her my most extreme stare.

 

"Sure, why not? You won't mind right, Jiyeon-ssi?" Oh Siwon Oppa, you don't know how much I mind it.

 

"Sure, why not? We are talking about you anyway." I said it with a smile, a forced one.

 

"I hope it wasn't talking bad about me behind my back. Here's your drink, Siwon-ssi, and Jiyeon Unnie." I swear it was a smirk from Yoona was near enough to pass me my drink, without being seen by Siwon Oppa. Calm, Jiyeon, calm.

 

Siwon Oppa gave a small laugh, "Of course not. Would there be any, Jiyeon-ssi?"

 

You're wrong, she has, a lot in fact and I want to tell you everything. I wanted to tell Siwon Oppa but I couldn't. "Of course, how a perfect Yoona can had any bad point." I said instead, wanting to gag at what I had just came out of my mouth.

 

"Then, what have both of you talk about?" It doesn't seem like she will be leaving any sooner.

 

"Nothing, we haven't been able to say anything yet before you interrupted us, I should say, though I'm kidding." Siwon Oppa continued the conversation. I really wanted to scream out what I really felt! I haven't been able to talk to Siwon Oppa properly after he arrived and finally I could have the chance but now Yoona had to come into the picture.

 

"Well, I do want to hear what my sister would say about me." Yoona said as she came closer, using her hand to rest her head. I can just complain to Oppa how bad she is but she gave me a look that I interpreted as 'if you say it out I will do so too'.

 

"Well, our family has four daughters and a son. I am the second while Yoona is the third. Although we are not real sister, we share really close sister bonds, am I right Yoona?" What did I just say?! It's all lies after the ranking. No, I hated Yoona all the way since young. I hated her for her blissful life, fed by golden spoon since young. I hated her for I fear what was supposed to be mine might be taken by her.

 

"Ani," Yoona said. What the hell was she trying to do now?! I did not say anything threatening, did I? So why is she like that? "That seems too perfect. We do fight sometimes, don't we? There will be times where our opinions differ and fight can't be avoided." I let out a breath I did not realize I was holding. "N-neh."

 

"Big family you have there. I really envy how harmonious it is. I wish I had a sibling though." Siwon Oppa said, not knowing the tense sitiation between me and Yoona. "What abou-"

 

Our conversation was cut off by the director calling us back to film for another scene. This scene was by far my most favourite scene. It consists of me slapping Yoona. How I longed for it.

 

"I guess we will have to talk the next time." Siwon Oppa said, "hwaiting." I did not even spent time alone with him, all because of Yoona's appearance, which did not allow me to relax.

 

"Let's get into place! Jiyeon-ssi, try to make it look as real as possible without slapping Yoona-ssi's face too hard!" The director called out. "Ready...action!"

 

"Cut! This isn't it. It does not look realistic enough! Let's try again." Gosh, again? Why don't you let me really slap her instead? It will be done more quickly.

 

"Erm... Director, can I suggest something?" Yoona opened .

 

"Of course, speak."

 

"Why don't Jiyeon Unnie really slap me hard, then it will be easier of everyone." Yoona said. Finally, there is something we both agree.

 

"But what about you, Yoona-ssi?" The director asked.

 

"I'll be fine. Let's give it a try."

 

"Alright then, get ready and action!" I gave a really hard slap, using all the energy I could muster. This will be a good one.

 

"Cut! Jiyeon-ssi, you are using too much strength! Reduce it! And... action!" I slapped again, but this time reducing the amount of strength.

 

"Cut! Again!" And I slapped again, because I was too fast.

 

"Cut! Again!" And I slapped again, this time because the angle wasn't right.

 

"Cut! Again!", "Cut! Again!" It repeated for umpteen times until I was frustrated. Not that I hated this—I totally love it, but everyone starts to gossip about me. Finally, the weird director found what he wanted. "Good! Let's call it for the day!"

 

As I walked away, some staff was talking about how I hit Yoona with so much strength. They immediately went to Yoona to comfort her, like she was the precious ones. What made me mad was how she pretend to be 'I'm alright for the filming', making me the bad guy. Worst still, Siwon Oppa also showed his care! I stomped out to hail for a taxi before I could hear more comment. 

 

 

« MRS IM'S POV » (remember her? The 'evil' stepmum)

I was doing some work in my office for last few hours and was getting down for a drink when the door slammed open. I walked out of the kitchen, where I was, to check who the one was, although I do have someone in my mind that will possible do this.

 

"Can you stop slamming the door?" I said when I saw who the person was. As expected, the only person who will always do this will be Im Jiyeon. Why did I even have her as a daughter, she is more immature than Sohee. "What's wrong again?" For the past few days, she was on cloud nine, telling me she was going to film MV with her idol. When was it again? Right, it was today, so why did she in this gloomy mood. "I thought you were going to meet you idol today? Did you meet him?"

 

"Of course I did, he's the most handsome person on earth!"

 

"Then why are you angry?"

 

"Did you know who I met? Yoona, Im Yoona. She was there, as the lead female, while I was just a supporting character." Of course, only Im Yoona could make her so mad.

 

"So, she is a certified actress. You are just someone who took three week lesson only."

 

"That wasn't the point. The point is how she acts so fake in front of the people, making your daughter the bad guy. I suffered a lot because of her. It was because of her I could not enjoy myself!" She screamed before running up to her room.

 

Im Yoona. It seems like we can't live together, huh. You are getting on my nerves. How dare you to mess with my daughter. Let's see how long I can hold, or what can you do, before I take action. I'm not going to back off.


Update Yay!!! 

Another long chapter... although it isn't very good :( I don't like to write hating stuff... 

Yup, this is the chapter I did not feel like writing. (mention in chapter 19)

And let me clarify... in this story hara is older than Jiyeon, Jiyeon is older and Yoona, and Yoona is older than Sohee, which wasn't true in real life but for story to proceed, I made it this way.

Next Chappie will be more interseting I promise!