Chapter 11

Hate? Love?

 

"Yoona, are you ready?" Mi Eun asked.

 

"Neh. I am prepared." Yoona said as she wears her heels.

 

"Then let's go." Mi Eun said and they went into Seungho's car. G.O was inside too.

 

"Where is Joon oppa and Mir oppa?" Yoona asked.

 

"They will go directly to __________. Mir had a stomachache this morning." G.O explained.

 

"Just make sure they arrive on time with the test." Yoona said coldly. "That's very important."

 

At the venue...
"Yoona, you will stay in the car with Seungho and G.O. I will go in first. You can enter when Thunder send a signal. Then it's up to you from then." Mi Eun said as she alight from the car. Yoona nodded. Her stare is not to mess with.

 

As Mi Eun walked in, Thunder went over and hugs her. "Umma, I miss you!"

 

"We just met a few days ago, and you are missing me now. How did you survive without me around?" Mi Eun laughed as she hugs back. Thunder laughed too. "Let's go in, Umma."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 


"Welcome to Mr Im's birthday party today." Thunder said to the crowd. "I sincerely welcome everyone." He bowed. Everyone clapped. "Now, let's welcome our star for today, Mr Im!" Thunder gestured Mr Im to be up on the stage and pass the mic to him.

 

"Well, first of all, welcome to my 50th birthday celebration. Thank you for spending your precious time here with me... Secondly, I want to thank all those that helped for the prosperity of the company throughout these years. This result is all from your efforts. Thank you. Thirdly, as everyone sitting here would know, I lost my daughter 9 years ago. That period was the most difficult time for me. I really want to thank those who had stayed by side all these years, comforting me. I want to tell everyone, I am okay now. 9 years had passed. I had to walked out and carry on with my life. I know that she will always be in my heart." Mr Im became teary as the venue become pin-drop silence. "Mianhae." Mr Im wiped away his almost-fallen tears. "Lastly, I want to invite my late wife's sister, Mi Eun, up to say something. She helped a lot for the company in the past but left. Now she is here, let's welcome her." Everyone clapped again as Mi Eun walked up. Thunder quickly sends a message to G.O to signal them to get ready.

 

In the car....
"Omo, have Joon and Mir reached? Thunder just sent a message for us to get ready!" G.O exclaimed.

 

"I called. They said they are on their way now." Seungho explained. "What can we do now, Yoona?"

 

"There is no time to waste now. Let's just go in now. Whether they will come, we will still go in. It is up to you two now." Yoona said coldly and get out of the car. They knocked down two guards and went inside the venue.

 

Meanwhile...
Mi Eun got the mic, "Thank you for letting me this chance to speak to everyone. Well, when I was in the company, it is not as prosper as of now. But, everyone, especially my sister-in-law, created this result. Well, this time I came back, one reason is to rest and pass my business to my son. Another reason is for my sister-in-law. _________ (Mr Im), I have a very special gift for you. Please look at the door behind." Everyone, including Mr Im, looked at the door. The huge door opened, revealing a pretty lady standing in the center. She walked gracefully towards the stage, taking one step at a time. Her head raised high and she was not nervous at all. Her 9 years of training had paid off. She stood beside Mi Eun. There were a lot of whisper - who is she?; why is she here?; how is she related to Mr Im? The lady was somewhat familiar but at the same time, different.

 

"Everybody," Mi Eun said through the mic, "I know all of you here are curious of who she is. I'll let her speak to all of you." She passed the mic to the lady beside her.

 

« MRS IM'S POV »
"Annyeonghaseyeo, I am Yoona, Im Yoona." That lady introduced herself. YOONA?! How is she here? "I know everyone here would think it is weird for me to stand up here since I was 'dead' nine years ago. The truth is, as you can see, I am still not dead." Isn't she suppose to? Why did she... As I was thinking, I saw my husband slowly standing up, very shocked and confused. Before he could move, I stopped him and went in front of him. "Who are you to say you are Yoona? What is your prove?"

 

"Of course, I am Yoona. Although I do not look that her now, I have other evidences to show that I am Im Yoona." She said. Her stare, when talking to me, was not to be belittled. It was the same as the stare Yoona gave me when she was young. And if that's so, why is she here? "Show us then."

 

"Let's go step by step, starting from what you have seen. Appa, a few days ago was Umma's death anniversary, right?" She asked Mr Im and he nodded. "And you went to her tomb and found a bouquet of her favourite flowers, am I right?" This time his eyes widen, "Could it be..." "Neh, it is me. I went to visit Umma and left before Appa went."

 

This time, it was my turn to talk. "It is just a bouquet of flowers, everyone can get one. How can this prove you are Yoona?"

 

"No. That was a special bouquet that only Yoona knows. That design, only she knows how to make." Mr Im replied. I didn't know what to say. Yoona was smiling and walking towards her father. I had to quickly think of something to stop them.

"Wait!" I turned my head to see my son walking here. "Appa, you told us that Yoona prepared the flowers at a bouquet shop with the boss standing beside her when she is doing. Maybe the boss remembered and taught this someone else. How can we tell it is Yoona who prepared it?" Whoa, that's my son. I gave him a pleasing look.

 

Yoona stopped in her track. "That's not believing? Then..." she began talking about her memories. She knew every little detail. She's really Yoona. She isn't dead and she is back. I must get rid of her. She is threatening my son's position. "Is that believing enough?" She gave me a look.

 

"Yes! Yoona, you are alive and back to my side!" Mr Im interrupted and on the verge of shedding tears. "But..."

 

"Mianhae, I am late." Someone bang open the door and ran in, interrupted what I am going say. Who is he? "Here, Yoona. This is what you wanted." He handed an envelope to Yoona.

 

"Well, for those who still do not believe I'm Yoona, let's see what you can say after I show this." Yoona opened the envelope and took out pieces of papers before raising it high once again. "This is a report of the result of Mr Im's and my DNA. It clearly stated that I am his biological daughter." She explained. Fine. She won this time round. I will get rid of you sooner or later.
« END OF MRS IM'S POV »

 

"You are really Yoona!" Mr Im caressed Yoona's face before hugging her. "But why... you're alive...your scar..." Mr Im let go and caressed her face again.

 

"It's thanks to Aunt Mi Eun. She helped me a lot. It's a long story. I will tell you later." Yoona gave Mi Eun a smile.

 

The celebration went on and soon everyone was doing their own things. Some were chatting and some were eating.

 

Yoona was also chatting with Mr Im when someone called her name. She turned and saw grown-up Seohyun. She smiled and asked to excuse. "Seohyun!" Yoona hugged Seohyun as soon as they are alone.

 

"Yoona! You looked so different, so beautiful! Up to now I still cannot believe that you are alive! How have you been? I miss you so much!" Seohyun, who cannot keep her exclamation, asked.

 

"Me too. I miss you all these years. I have been in Singapore all these years with Aunt Mi Eun. How have you been?" Yoona replied.

 

"After your death or I should say after you left, Uncle met the seven girls and provided funds for them to study, except for Tiffany and Jessica. They miss you much too!"

 

"Good to hear that they are doing well. I miss them too."

 

"Well, then come with me tomorrow. You can meet them then. We will always have a gathering every weekend. You can come with me tomorrow and surprise them! They will be happy to see you." Yoona nodded. They hugged each other and went back into the crowd.


Exam finished!!! Sorry for not updating for almost 2 months, busy with mugging. Now holiday!!! Enjoy & subscribe & comment ^^