Chapter 15

Hate? Love?

"Yoona, you should have waited for me. What if..." *It's impossible. He couldn't have survive, we are sure for it after so many years. It's impossible for them to have similar features and name.* "Yoona, are you listening to me?" G.O interrupted Yoona's chain of thought.

 

"Oppa, you do not need to worry about me. I can manage myself. Don't forget I am back to 'bully' them not the other way round." Yoona rebut.

 

"You never know. After the incident, I can promise you anything. Yoona, you are too kind-hearted. You trust others too easily. I, no, MBLAQ do not want you to be hurt. Do you understand?" G.O stated.

 

After seconds of silence, G.O turned back to see Yoona asleep, head placed against the window. *Yoona, I hope you can understand. We are trying to protect you from any danger. I do not want anything of that kind to hurt you again. You will always be our lovely dongsaeng.* 

 

« SUNYE'S POV » 
What a bad day yesterday. With Yoona back, everyone's attention are with her. Why does she have to come back, even with a prettier look? Everyone was trying to please her. Tsk, and being the same school with her.

 

Dragging my feet with me, I walked into the school compound. I didn't want to be in the car with Yoona. As I walked to find my bestie, eyes were on me. Everyone were looking at me with despise, gossiping behind, in front or everywhere. The long walk to our hideout seems longer than anyday. I wish I could just hide somewhere unknown. I don't even know what they are talking about!

 

"Ya, Yen!" I shouted as I finally reach our hideout, which is behind the classroom block, a deserted area. "What's wrong with the people today? Nothing is going right. Firstly, I, myself, Uncle Im's niece, need to get my own transport, then in school, everyone is giving me that look. Do you know what went wrong?" I gave Yen the look I saw all the way here.

 

"Erm, Sun, I think you should look at this. It will answer all your questions." Yen handed me her phone which she has been staring at since I came in. 


"What the..." My eyes rounded as I stare at the photo on her phone. There was me, as a child, standing near the pool, smirking as someone fall into the water. I thought nobody would know it. There wasn't anyone around when I pushed Yoona in the pool.

 

"Sunye..."

 

"Who did this?" I asked as I scroll through all the photos. There was all the photo of me bullying Yoona. Although the victim was blurred in every photo, I could remember.

 

"I don't know, Sun. The sender is unknown. Have you offended someone?"

 

"I can't think of someone... or I can." That's why she said my day might be the worst ever. "Who received the message?"

 

"I am afraid almost everyone in the school had received it." Yen seems to be confused of my expression.

« END OF SUNYE'S POV »

 

 

"Job well done!" Lee Joon said as he closed 'his' phone. Well, that was not really his phone but a phone number he used to send all the messages. He was going to inactivate it after sending those messages to everyone in the universities. "Your retributions for bullying our Yoona."

 

After keeping the phone, he took out his real phone and dialed a number before stepping inside his car.

 

"How has it progress?"

 

"All done, Thunder. Now, that Sunye girl might be hiding from everyone now. I am now going to inactivate the number. Look after Yoona, she will be coming in no time." Lee Joon replied through the speaker as he hits the road.

 

"Neh, I will, Hyung. Mir is here too. She can't do anything against us." Thunder reassured his hyung before ending the call. "Yoona-ah, Joon Hyung had done his part."

 

"Great, now let's just wait for my lovely cousin to appear." Yoona smirked before they split for different classes. "Let's meet here later, no, how about canteen? It will be nice."

 

 

Yoona linked arm with Yuri as the 9 of them meet up after lesson to go to the canteen together. Like usual, Thunder and Mir will walked at the back, protecting them although Yoona always tell them not to. But today, knowing that something is going to happen today, Yoona didn't stop them following.

 

"Sit away from me today if you don't want to get dirty." Yoona told the girls when they reach their usual sitting place.

 

"Why?"

 

"I am sure all of you have received the message. Knowing her personalities, she will come charging towards me assuming I have done it."

 

"Then what about you?" Tiffany asked.

 

"No worry. I have already prepared another set of clothes and this," Yoona point to her hair, "is a wig."

 

"Then, I am going to sit far away from you today, like literally, far away. I do not want that to pour I-don't-know-whatever at my clothes." Jessica said. Yoona just laughed as she really went to the other side of the table.

 

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two... One."

"! Did you do that?" Sunye roared as she poured a pail of water over Yoona's head.

 

"What have I done, Sunye?" Yoona gave her most innocent look. By then, everyone had crowded around to see the show.

 

"Look at what you have done!" Sunye flashed her phone with the photo and all the hateful comments.

 

"What? Although these are photos of you bullying me, I wouldn't be so heartless to upload these photos, Sunye!" Yoona stood up. Everyone started whispering when they knew who the victim is. At a corner, Mir and Thunder were ready to stop Sunye from hurting Yoona, but Yoona quickly gave them a look.

 

"!" Sunye gave a quick but painful slap across Yoona's face. Yoona fell to the ground due to the impact and her shoulder hit the bench. "Don't you pretend!" 

 

"Sunye! What made you so sure that I did it? I do dislike you for bullying me but I will not do this. This has something regard to our reputation. I wouldn't be so silly. I tried to be friendly to you, but you still regard me as an enemy." Yoona dropped tears which won more sympathy of course.

 

With rage, Sunye took out the penknife she prepared, just wanting to threaten Yoona if she would not confess. However, Yoona was fast enough to use her other free hand which was hidden from the 'audience' to pull Sunye's hand to her bare skin, making a cut on her arm. Sunye's eyes widen in shock. She didn't even think of seeing any blood.

 

Taking advantage of the situation, Yoona whispered something in her ears, "I never thought you will just use a pail of water. Did you have not enough time to prepare? Don't worry, next time I will give you a notice a day ahead. And that slap, I will return it one day." She managed to smirk without others knowing before Mir and Thunder came running. Yoona left with them and the eight girls follow suit.

 

 

"Yoona, you don't have to hurt yourself like that." Thunder said as he helped to clean the wound and put on the bandage. "You do know you have relatively slow recovery rate."

 

"Of course I know, that's why the wound isn't very deep." Yoona replied.

 

"Did you really do it, Yoona?" Seohyun asked.

 

Giving a nod, Yoona acknowledged it.

 

"Then..."

 

"I wanted her to have a taste of how it is to be despise by others, how her actions had inflicted pain on me."


I know it such such such a long time since I last updated. I was going bonker with my exam and it finally finished! YAY!!! This is my last exam of the year and hopefully I can update more during the school holiday. I have actually wrote more chapters ahead but just lazy to upload on my computer hehe. Enjoy :)