Chapter 23

Hate? Love?

A/n: Now back to no one pov!
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ
"Alright, let's meet later, at your house, since everything is there."

 

"Do you need a ride?" The other side questioned through the line.

 

"Nah, just give me your address, I will go there by my own. Mind you, I do know how to drive too."

 

"Right, in Singapore though. You haven't been driving since you return to Korea."

 

"Why, are you worried about me?"

 

"Of course not! I am worried about not being able to finish the project if you are lost! I will have to do it myself and then you will claim all my credit!"

 

"Aish, what a great buddy. It's alright to say that you're worried about me. I won't tell your lover."

 

"Yah! Are you itching for a fight? I won't show leniency just because you are a female!"

 

"Bring it on! Let's see who will win. Prepare to lose, buddy."

 

"Let's see later then."

 

"Deal. Goodbye and see you in three hours."

 

Yoona ended her call with her buddy, GD. It was Tuesday already and the filming had ended in the morning. Now she was in her car, well not exactly hers—her MBLAQ Oppas' car that she borrowed. It was her first time after returning to Korea that she was driving on the country's road. Although she did own a car in Singapore, it was way different in Korea and a lot had changed during those 9 years she was gone, she was confused like a lost kid. But she wanted to prove to herself and everyone that she can do it by going to GD Oppa's house alone. Moreover, she knew Seungho or Joon Oppa will be behind looking after her.

 

A short while after the call ended, Yoona received GD's address and she quickly keyed it into the navigation system. She checked everything once again, seatbelt, gear, ... After checking her checklist, she hit the road, as careful as possible, reminding herself that it was different from Singapore.

 

After like a nerve-wracking battle, which was a fifteen minute ride, Yoona arrived at the place she went last week. GD was standing at the car pouch, waving and smiling, which Yoona deemed as laughing at her. She slowly and carefully parked her car, not forgetting to pay attention to not hurt the car beside hers. She remembered how GD warned her that that car was his buddy treasured one.

 

She got off the car, with the materials she brought with her, not forgetting to give her buddy a scowl for laughing at her. He just gave an innocent smile back, like he had not done anything wrong. They walked into the living room. 

 

"Wait here, we will do our project here today instead of going into my room."

 

"Why? Genders issue?"

 

"Nah. I wouldn't mind that. It was because the last time we did the project, my room turned into a landfill. My parents had this weird rule that everything must be neat and tidy and I had a hard time clearing up by myself. By doing in the living room, which is a shared area, I can ask people to help me."

 

"Well, that was your fault to start the tissue game." Yoona plopped herself onto the sofa.

 

"If it wasn't that boring... Want some drinks?" GD asked as he stood in front of Yoona.

 

"No thanks, I had a lot just now. I won't be needing any liquid in the meantime." Before she came, she had to film a scene where she drinks a lot. With the number of repetition, she drank enough liquid to last for hours.

 

"You said so, don't later blame me for not taking care of the guest. Wait here while I go and get our stuff." GD said before running up and disappeared, leaving Yoona alone in the living room.

 

Her curiosity, in addition to the boredom, made Yoona explore the living room. She first walked to a cupboard at the left side of the house. Inside was filled with different kinds of trophy and medal, from sports to fine arts. She assumed that some might be GD's parents or his buddy's, since she knew her buddy wasn't the sporty kind.

 

Next, she was attracted to the piano beside the cupboard. It was sparkling clean, just like the owner clean it every day. She was about to open it when a voice made her jump. It wasn't GD's voice.

 

"Yah, who are you? Don't touch my things!" Yoona turned around to see a man standing at the doorway. He seems unfamiliar yet familiar to Yoona, but she could not pinpoint where.

 

"I-I," Yoona felt intimated by him.

 

"Who are you and how did you get in?" He did not give Yoona any time to speak before speaking again.

 

"I-" Before Yoona could say a word out he opened his mouth again. Yoona was getting annoyed as time goes by. He was clearly asking her who she was yet did not give her a chance to explain.

 

"Get out of here!"

 

"Yah, mister! Look, I don't know who you are but I am not your guest, you can't ask me to leave. Also, it was clearly you are asking me question yet you don't give me a chance to speak, how would you know why I am here!"

 

"Let's get the fact right. I am staying here; this is my house, so I have every right to ask you to leave since you are intruding my space. Since you say I'm not giving you any chance to say anything, then I'll give you now."

 

"Yah! I-"

 

"Yoon-, oh heh buddy, you're home!" GD said from the top of the stairs, before descending down to the ground level.

 

"What's wrong?" GD said when he noticed the situation between his two buddy. They were giving deadly stare to each other.

 

"He/she!" Both were surprise that they would say almost the same thing together. However, in this battle of mentality, they did show that out.

 

"Hold on! Aish! Dae, I can hear your voice from upstairs. What went wrong?" GD was much confused and annoyed. He did not wish for both of his best friends to meet like that. It isn't supposed to be like that.

 

"Ji, she is your guest right? Why didn't you tell me?!" The guy spoke, breaking eye contact with Yoona for a while to look at GD before turning back.

 

"You weren't home this morning, how could I tell you? Moreover, I didn't know you would come back at this time." GD explained.

 

"Then you could have told her not to touch anything! You know I don't like anyone to touch that piano!"

 

"He already said he didn't know you were coming back. It was I who wandered around because I was bored, don't you get mad with him!" Yoona interrupted the conversation. She knows that she was in the wrong to go through people things and her buddy don't have to be scolded because of defending her.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Alright! Alright! Stop or we can't do anything today! Dae, you stopped her in time so she hasn't touch the piano, right? Then there's nothing wrong." Knowing how stubborn his brother was and Yoona too, seeing the situation just now, if he did not stop both of them, they might argue all day. Since asking them to reconcile was impossible, might as well reason it out. There, problem solved.

 

"No point arguing, Dae. I think you are thirsty from all these mouth fight, why don't you go to the kitchen and drink up?" GD quickly pushed his buddy to the kitchen before he could say anything more.

 

"Sorry for that, Yoona. When it comes to that piano, he can become very obsessive and grumpy like an old man." GD apologized to Yoona.

 

"I heard that!" A voice came from the kitchen.

 

"Yeah, I said it loud for you to hear!" GD shouted back, smile a little before turning his attention back to Yoona. "By the way, I think you left your things here the last time you came. Here, is it yours?" GD passed Yoona the bookmark he found after Yoona left the last time.

 

"Oh yes! It's here! I thought I lost it! Thanks for helping me keep it, it has special memory to me." Yoona took the bookmark and examined it. It was a gift from someone before she left, she had it everywhere she go, maybe to meet that person again. She thought she had lost it forever when she could not find it last week.

 

"Yah! Why do you have that!?"

 

"Not again," GD groaned. What's wrong with his brother again!

 

"Why do you need to know?" Yoona questioned him back, keeping the bookmark out of his reach.

 

"Tell me!" Yoona flinched at the sternness of his voice. Even GD was startled by it.

 

"Erm... someone gave it to me when I was young?" Feeling intimated by the voice, Yoona said the truth.

 

"What's your name?" He continued to ask.

 

"Yah-"

 

"I say what's your name!"

 

"Y-yoona." Yoona wanted to protest but was stopped again by his voice.

 

Daesung's eyes rounded. He quickly walked to the piano and took out a box, rummaging through the items before taking out a bookmark that look like Yoona's.

 

This time, it was Yoona's turn to be shocked. "How the heck did you-" She did not complete her sentence as he suddenly came forward and hugged her.

 

GD stood at his spot, not knowing what to do. Just minutes ago, Daesung seems annoyed with Yoona and now, he went forward to hug Yoona.

 

"Alligator, I finally found you!" Yoona wanted to break away from the hug, but stopped when she heard what he had called her. Alligator? Only one person would call her that and that person is the exact same person who gave her the bookmark.

 

"Daesung Oppa?" Yoona barely squeaked out the words as she was still in shock.

 

"Neh, it's me, Daesung. Alligator, I finally found you!"

 

"Oh my, and I never thought of seeing you again!" Yoona broke the hug to look at Daesung carefully. "You've changed a lot. I could not recognize you!"

 

"You too, pretty girl. I knew you did not die."

 

"Erm, sorry to break the sweet moment, but there is one person here who doesn't understand the situation now. Care to explain?" GD stated. He doesn't really quite understand the situation. Did they just hug each other? Found? Meet? Die?

 

"Ji, she's the girl I have been talking about." Daesung spoke. 

 

"Daesung Oppa was the one who gave me this bookmark. We exchanged it when we were young." Yoona continued.

 

"Wait, young? I thought -"

 

"Long story, let me fill you up another time." Yoona said. "We still have our project to complete. By the way, don't you feel like your hands going to break for all you had been carrying?"

 

As on cue, GD felt the heaviness of his hands. He quickly put everything down and shook his hands hard to get rid of the feeling.

 

"Ha, owned. Well, I won't be disturbing the both of you now. Alligator, let's meet again day this week to catch up." Daesung laughed at his friend's action.

 

"Okay, let's meet up this Friday. Give me your number later, I'll text you the time and location." Yoona replied and they exchanged phone number.

 

"Yah, that so unfair, why he can just go out with you immediately, while I have to wait. You meet me before him!" GD protested after hearing what Yoona said.

 

"For your information, I met him earlier than you, of course he will come first."

 

“But I asked you first!”

 

“Ya, so there, didn’t I make time for today for you already?”

 

“It doesn’t count! We met up because we have project to do!”

 

“Aren’t we still meeting up? You should spend more time with your Dara.”

 

“Yah! Why did you say it out loud?”

 

"I heard that, Ji. We gonna’ have a little brother time in your room later. You have some explanation to do!" Daesung said as he proceeds to his room, not before placing the cup he used back to the original place after washing. He did not need a scolding today. "By the way, why are you doing your project in the living room, Ji? I remember you were in your room the previous time."

 

"To make you help me clean!" GD shouted, smiling.

 

"No way!"

 

"No choice for you, Dae!"


Here's another chapter for my lovely readers. With DAESUNG AND GD!!!!!

I recently created a new story with BAP's Jongup. So do take a look!

Pabo

I know I haven't complete this fic and it has been 2 years already but I had already thought of this storyline and even planned it a long time ago and I wish to share it with everyone. (I have more storylines in my phone) DO SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND READ!