Chapter 7

Hate? Love?

<< YOONA'S POV >>

"So Yoona, how are you doing? Why are you here? Where is your Appa?" Aunt Mi Eun asked.

"Well..." It isn't a problem to tell her the truth right? Would she able to do something? "You remember that after Umma death, Appa married another woman, which supposedly is my umma now, right?"

"Neh, the woman with four kids."

"After she was married, she kept bullying me when Appa is not around and then act very caring when he is around. Since her children are mostly older than me, they also make fun of me. I am tired of all this bullying. Recently, I overheard that Umma is planning on something to let her son take over the company, and that plan include getting rid of me and Appa. This is why I am here, even though it was me that suggest it. I want a change. I want to take back what it is rightfully mine. Appa was with me till the evening when he received a call from umma to go back immediately to deal with some work. I am left alone here."

Aunt Mi Eun just kept quiet when I split out what I had kept in my heart for so long. "Have you thought of any plan?" She suddenly said.

Huh? Plan? To think about it, I haven't come up with any plan. I had only think of coming to here but without any plan. "No."

« END OF YOONA'S POV »

 

« MI EUN'S POV »

"No." I was empathized by what Yoona, my niece had gone through. After my sister death, it had been a hard time Yoona to cope with her mum's death and accepting a new Umma. I never thought she will treat Yoona so badly. I wanted to help her so I asked her if she had a plan. She didn't have any plan and she is left all alone her in another country. I am going Singapore next for my business, maybe I could bring her with me. I can groom her to take back what is was for my sister and Yoona. "Why don't you come with me to Singapore?"

"Huh?" She look confused.

"Well, I am going to Singapore for my business. Since you don't have any strategy yet, why don't you come with me. I want to help you, help my sis. I will personally groom you up." I explained.

"Can I? Then what about Appa, if he can't find me?" She asked.

"Yoona, if you want to take back things that are yours, you can't be soft-hearted. You must put down every worry. I give some time to decide, but not very long. I will need to leave tomorrow morning. If you decide to go with me, come to this restaurant without your luggage and checking out. You don't want them to know where you are. If you don't turn up in 15 minutes, I will leave." I said and left the restaurant after paying the bill.

« END OF MI EUN'S POV »

 

<< NEXT DAY >>

 

« YOONA'S POV »

Aunt Mi Eun just left me after saying those words. Should I go? Should I abandon everything and go with her? What about Appa? I kept thinking about these at night. I couldn't even sleep. If I go, I change myself to deal with Stepmum, taking back what that is mine. It is a great opportunity for me. But if I just go, what about Appa? What will happen to him if I go away, far from him? What about all my friend, especially Yuri, if I am away without any news? But this is the only opportunity to change myself. A rare opportunity. It won't kill a person to challenge it right? I could try and if I am successful, I can take back what I should have. If it fail, at least I am better right? It isn't a losing situation for me. I have decided.

<< END OF YOONA'S POV >>

<< NO ONE'S POV >>

Yoona checked the time on her watch. It is only 5 minutes before her aunt will leave. She quickly put on her shoes and began running to the restaurant they were supposed to meet today. As she was only thinking about running, she didn't notice that she dropped the bracelet that was given by her dad.

Mi Eun was about to leave when Yoona came running into the restaurant, panting as if she had just finish a marathon. "Have you made your decision?" Mi Eun asked. "Neh..." Yoona said in between pant.

"Then let's go, or else we will be late." 

"Where are we going?"

"We will be taking a private jet to Singapore."

After they enter the jet, they immediately fly off. Little did they know that the hotel Yoona had stayed in collapsed due to an earthquake an hour after they flew off.


ON THE OTHER SIDE(KOREA)...

"Sir, I have a bad news for you." A man came in, looking very shocked. As it was dinner time,everyone was present. They all look up.

"What is it, Dan?" Yoona's dad asked.

"Erm...Something have happened to Miss Yoona..."

"What did you say?! What happened to her?" Yoona's dad become more alert at Yoona's name.

"Erm...Sir, an earthquake struck America this afternoon... and the hotel Miss Yoona stayed in collapsed after that." Dan continued.

"What?! Do you have any news about Yoona? Is she alright?" Yoona's dad stood up. Others also seems shocked by the news.

"Well, there isn't any news up till now. We aren't sure if Miss Yoona is safe or not."

"Yoona, my Yoona." Yoona's dad suddenly sat down, feeling very upset.

"Well, if there is nothing else, I'll get going now." Dan bowed and walked away.

"Dear, are you alright?" Yoona's stepmum said. However, her husband didn't say anything. "I know you are worried about Yoona. We all are. I doesn't want something to happen to my daughter. But there is nothing we can do right now, except to wait for more news. So, Dear, calm down."

"Yup, oppa, let's wait for news. For now, we can only wait patiently." Seohyun's umma said.


Hey Peep again! I decided to update you with another chapie before my school starts again next. Hope you like it! 

What do you think will happen to Yoona? Comment?:)