Chapter 10

Hate? Love?

 

Getting out of her car, Yoona saw the tall, big building that she is going to spend the next 3 years. "Finally I am back to studying at a school in my country!" Yoona thought to herself. Everyone had their attention on her, boys drooling at her prettiness, girls jealous of her beauty. As Yoona walk past to find the principal office, the boys were following behind her one by one, asking questions that was obvious that she will not answer back and mumbling themselves.

"What is your name?"
"Are you new?"
"Where are you going?"
"I can bring you to where you want!"
"Can I take a photo with you?"

Being known to this kind of situation, yoona skillfully got her way out from them and walk away.

On the other side....
"Hey, why are there no guys to welcome us? Where is the usual group of boys?" Jessica moaned as she, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung walk into the campus.

"Why? I thought you hated them?" Sooyoung remarked.

"Agree. I thought you want them to go away or is it that you miss them?" Yuri added on.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri. I don't okay. It is just weird with no one welcoming us if we are a bunch of beauties." Jessica rebutted and flinted her hair.

"Hey, I agree with that, not that part," tiffany said looking at Jessica, "it is just strangely weird. Look over there, all the boys are crowding over there."

"Guess that must be a new hot girl. Those es are jealous-ing over the other end." Sunny stated. Everyone giggled and walk to the respective class for their first lesson. Sooyoung, Yuri and Hyoyeon went to the history class, Jessica and Tiffany to English class and singing class for Sunny, Seohyun and Taeyeon.

« At Jessica and Tiffany English class.... »

Everybody was talking to each other as they wait for their lesson to start. "Hey, being sulky in the bright morning?" Tiffany started the speech as she saw Jessica being quiet.

"It is just...."

"It is because you haven't talked to any boy yet." Before Jessica could talk to her, Tiffany even more.

"Yah!" Jessica tried to hit Tiffany but Tiffany ran away skillfully from her. After a few minutes later, teacher came in, followed by Yoona at the back. Everyone had their attention on her once again. After the greeting, the teacher begins to introduce Yoona. "Class, today we have a new student from Singapore, she will be joining for the English lesson. Let's welcome her." Everyone clapped as Yoona was waiting to talk.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Yoona inmida. I am happy to be here. I hope I can make some friends with my new classmates." Yoona end her speech with a big smile on her face. Every boys in the class were under her spell and keep on chanting on wanting her to sit beside them.

"Urgh, it's that girl again." Hyorin, who is in the same class, rolled her eyes after hearing others comment about her.

"Ha! Someone is going to lose popularity." Jessica, who is noticing Hyorin all along, remarked on her statement to Tiffany. However, tiffany is in deep thoughts,"Yoona? They have the same name..."

"Yoona, go sit beside Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong, raise up your hand." A boy, who was dressed up fashionably, sitting at the back row, raise up his hand. His expression is somewhat happy and cold. Yoona started to walk towards the seat with everyone eyes glued to her, admiring or inspecting her closely.

"Ok class, let's start on class." Teacher, like after a moment later, then started to teach the class.

"Annyeong, you are Jiyong right? I'm Yoona. Nice being your seatmate." Yoona gave a huge smile.

"Yeah. You can call me GD. Everyone calls me that." GD talk in a low, uninterested tone. Yoona pouted at his answer, "then I will call you GD oppa."

"Whatever." GD said, but in his mind, he is elated, "She is so cute when she did that pout.... she seems innocent, maybe there is no harm being friend with her." He thought.

After the English class, Yoona proceed for the dance class, which is the same class as Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri. Yoona went in, the same things happened again, only there is no seat for fighting and different genders sits on different side. "I'm Yoona." These two words are circulating in yuri head. "They have the same name, don't they?"

Bora, who is in the same class as them, was also confused. "Yoona, hmm I hear this name before..."

During the break, the eight girls gather together again. After buying their food, they settled at table. "Look like that new girl is going to be a popular topic for the next few weeks." Sunny comment as they look towards a table with crowds and noise.

"That girl is called Yoona. She went to the same english class as us." Jessica talked while taking out the cucumber that she hates.

"She has the same name as Yoona...." Yuri said.

"Yuri, you are thinking that she is the same old Yoona we had?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri nodded. "Yuri-ah, I know you are close to Yoona, but remember she died in the crash. And look, her appearance is way different than Yoona. Yoona won't like to have all the attention..." Everyone was silence after hearing the incident again.

"But Yoona is a unique name and she look 'Korean' and can speak Korean well." Tiffany after a few second, breaking the silence.

"No way, she is from Singapore. Her English is excellent. She can learn Korean in her country..." Jessica butted in again.

"But..." Yuri wanted to say something, but was stopped by Taeyeon. "Let's talk about it next time.... Let's go."

On the other side, Soyou, Hyorin, Bora and Dasom also gathered together. But compared to the normal days, no boys are crowding around them.

"That Yoona . She had stolen all our boys. Urgh." Soyou exclaimed.

"She is even sitting next GD oppa in English class and oppa he didn't even oppose!" Hyorin burst out, looking damn mad. However, bora is just sitting there and instead of looking mad, she looked confused.

"What's wrong with you, Bora?" Dasom, who noticed her, asked her a question and shook her. Everyone attention turns towards her. "Huh?"

"I'm asking what's wrong with you!" Dasom repeated her question to the startled Bora.

"Do you still remember Yoona? The one who was in same school as us when we were younger?" Bora questioned them.

"Oh that ugly duckling? Why? Wait, you are thinking that that there is the Yoona we know?!" Soyou exclaimed.

"I don't know. She was in the same dance class as me and when I looked at her, I felt a familiarity with her." Bora explained.

"Are you mad?! They looked way different for each other! And moreover, the Yoona we knew is dead!" Hyorin shouted. 
"I don't know, maybe I was thinking too much..." Bora scratch her head. "Let's go."

« YOONA'S POV »
This is such a fruitful day. I saw Seohyun and my friends. I miss them so much. I am happy that they are doing well. They have grown up so much but their looks are still the same. I have the urge to go over and tell them I am alive, I am back. Just wait for three more days, guys. I will reveal myself three days later.

At a corner, I saw my cousins. I gave them a smirk. I am back. I am going to make them suffer now.

I looked at the time. It is almost time for Aunt Mi Eun's plane to reach Korea. I have to fetch her. I called Mir oppa and he drives me to the airport. I walked to the arrival hall and saw Aunt Mi Eun. I was about to walk over a voice stopped me. Appa is here! I quickly hide behind a pillar. I peek out and saw Appa, Thunder and Appa's assistant, Dan. They came to fetch Aunt Mi Eun. Appa aged a lot. His hair is becoming grey. His face too. He had suffered a lot. Appa, wait for a few more days. I will return to you soon.


Enjoy Subscribers and Readers!!!

And don't forget to comment!!!  :)