Chapter 1

Hate? Love?

"Good morning, Appa." Yoona greeted as she entered the dining room. "Good morning uncles, aunts... and... stepmum..." she continued as she proceed to her seat. It would be just a brand new normal day for everone, but for Yoona, today is her birth mother's and brother's death anniversary. It has been five years since her mum died at a terrible car accident and how it changed Yoona's life. Like always in the past, Yoona have been preparing for this special day since the day before.

At the cemetery, Yoona quickly ran to her mum's and brother's tomb with everything she prepared on her hands. She took out two bunch of fresh new flower, the one she bought during the journey here, out of her basket and neatly palced them in front of their tombs after removing the wiltered ones. Next she took out a cloth from the same basket again and begin to wipe away the dirt that is on the tombs. By the time she finished, the things prepared by the family are already placed on the ground. Lastly, Yoona sat at he spot she will always sit to talk to them and begin to talked about her life to 'them'. " Mummy, how are you up there with brother?"

"Is it fun?"

"I don't want to be here."

"When can I join you?"

"Brother, did you met new friends? I did."

" Can you all come back?" By the time she says this line, she is already sobbing, tears trickled down her burned face and drop on the ground. Her father, who is standing at the back hear and saw that and recalled the incident that took away their lives...

<< FLASHBACK>>

Yoona and her family went to Jeju Island for an one day outing. They went out early in  the morning by their private jet and reached there in no time. They played at the seaside, cycled along the road, viewing scenery, taking photographs and had two delicious meals. After their dinner, they went back, of course the same way how they come, but little did they know this was their last outing together...

After getting out of the jet, the had to drive home themselves. By the time they reached, it was already 12 midnight and there were very few vehicles. Yoona and her brother fell asleep as soon as they were put into the children seaters. The car ride was very soon until the went into a small alley. A truck, double the size of the car, came in the opposite direction, moving left and right at a very high speed. Yoona's dad notice it and tried to avoid it, but to no avail. The car and the truck crashed into each other and was very dangerous as the oil started to leak at a high speed. Yoona, who seemed to sense the commotion, woke up and saw that her father trying to get out of his seat,  brother and mother unconscious. After successful of breaking out of the car, her father quickly when to open the car door that was beside Yoona. Yoona only got a bump on her head because of the child seater that kept her in place. After seeing her father, she began to cry. She was brought to the other end of the road and was told by her father to stay. He then ran towards the car again. However, before he could save another one, the car exploded, Yoona's father quicky jumped to the side. As the explosion was too big, Yoona got burnt on her left side of her face although she was a distance away for the car. Yoona cried in pain and before going unconscious, she saw a figure at the end of the road with her blurred eyes.

Yoona and the others were immediately sent to the hospital. Yoona was rushed to the operation room. After a few hours, the doctor came out and told her family that even though she was safe now, she got a serious burn on her face that will leave a bad scar on her face forever. Her dad only suffered from minor injuries while her mother and brother were burnt to ashes already. When Yoona woke up, the first thing she asked was "Where is mummy and brother?" "They are dead, darling." Her father tried to say in a calm tone so that Yoona wouldn't be agitated too much. However, after hearing the news, she fainted again due to the shock. After waking up, she forgot about the incident and only knew that they were not here anymore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the first chapter of my first story. So how was it? Good, bad?  Comments pls!

Sorry if this is too short. I tried to make it as long as possible since I am not very good as description.