Beach Party

Training For World Destruction

''She's not human...?'' Chen asked for tht tenth time.

''Stop!'' I swatted his finger away that had been poking my cheek for the past five minutes.

''Oh!'' He flinched away.

Inside my stomach started making loud noises. It felt uncomfortable as well. ''Ouch! What's happening?!'' I clutched my stomach.

''Where does it hurt?'' Chanyeol asked.

''My stomach...''

''That's right! She hasn't eaten anything!'' Kyungsoo remembered. ''Why didn't you say you were hungry?''

''Hungry?'' That word was familiar, but I never knew the meaning.

''Yeah, when you need food you get hungry.'' Kai said in a matter of fact tone.

''Right! Oppa, can you make something for me?''

''Aigooooooo~'' They all started acting all weird.

''What is it?!'' I held onto my stomach tighter as it made more noise.

''So they do have aegyo where you're from.'' Bao zi chuckled.

''Aegyo?'' The word sounded cute, and was fun to say.

''Yeah, you just did it unintentionally. Oppa, can you make something for me?'' Baekhyun imitated me.

''I still don't get it...''

Suddenly Bao zi puffed up his cheeks, and started batting his eye lashes. His hand reached his face in a v sign.

''....that was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Do it again Bao zi!! Do it again!!'' Somehow my hands clutched his shirt.

''Aigoo, you can't go straight to level ten on the aegyo meter!'' Kris tisked.

''Go ahead try it Yoomi'' Yi Xing insisted. 

''No...I don't think I can...''

''Do it! Do it! Do it!'' They began to chant. I spun around and puffed up my cheeks like Bao zi. My eyes started to blink like his, and I made a v sign with my fingers.

''Aigooooo~'' They all sighed.

''That just bought you a special breakfast.'' Tao grinned bringing me over to the kitchen.

''Do you have any Coke?!'' 

~~~~

Tao sat me on the counter while he made a bunch of human food with Kyungsoo.

''We're going American style today.'' Kyungsoo would smile. I didn't get the joke, but it made me laugh regardless. After a while the table was piled with different dishes.

''Ok, we've got pancakes, scrambled eggs, cereal, boiled eggs, Bacon.'' Sehun said the last one eyeing Baekhyun, and for the first time I understood their joke. ''Sausage pattys, hash browns, sausage links, orange juice, Coke for the lady, and ketchup.''

''Which foods are you familiar with Yoomi?'' Lu Han asked.

''None of them!'' Everything looked so greasy, and fattening now I knew why I was never fed this stuff at the center.''

''Dig in everyone!'' Suho grinned. Everyone stuck their hands in the food. It was pure chaos, and surprisingly I loved every minute of it.

''Here Yoomi.'' Kai put a big pancake on my plate, and some sausage links.

''Gomawo oppa.'' I smiled. 

''Aigoo! Just call me oppa once! Please?'' Chanyeol begged with bacon hanging from his mouth. Did male humans love this word that much?

''Oppa! You have something on your mouth.'' I reached over, and pulled the bacon remains. 

''Aigooooo~'' He started squirming in his chair.

''Sheesh it's just a word.'' I laughed.

''But you sound so cute saying it!'' Baekhyun grinned. After we ate breakfast which was extremely tasty, and life changing for me, we were all pretty much dead, and sat around in the living room. Kyungsoo sat on an arm chair, and I layed on the sofa, and I stretched my legs over him like a dead body.

''So...now that we've all gotten to know eachother...are you guys in?'' Kai asked breaking the silence.

''In for what?'' Lu Han yawned.

''Well we told you..Yoomi is in a lot of danger, and so are we. If you don't want any part of it we'll leave.'' Suho spoke up.

''If we weren't going to help do you think we would've wasted all our food on you guys?'' Kris laughed.

''We're all family! We can't just throw you out!'' Chen added.

''So you guys are my guardians too?!?'' I jumped out of my seat.

''Hey! It sounds like a lot of fun!'' Bao zi smiled.

''Tao! Waegeurae?!'' Chanyeol hugged my martial arts buddy. He had puffy red eyes, and a quivering lip.

''I'm just so happy that we're all coming together like a family, cuz I really missed you guys...and now we have a new friend...'' He started leaking.

''Oppa, what'swrong with Tao? Why is he leaking?'' I whispered to Kai.

''It's called crying. It's what we humans do when we're sad.'' I've leaked I mean cried before. When I had to leave I started crying because I was sad they didn't want me! 

''Oppa, ulijima!'' I ran over, and gave Tao a hug.

''Aigoooo~'' They all sighed. 

''Would you guys stop that?!'' They totally ruined the moment.

 

                                                                                            ___________________________

 

''Elder! Can we go into the the body of Earth water? Humans seem to be enjoying themselves.'' Daehyun stared out of the window at all the people splashing around, and having fun.

''No! Do you have any idea how that might affect us?! We need to stay away frm that stuff!'' Yongguk said chugging down a bottle of water.

''But you're drinking it!!!'' Youngjae gasped. ''That's so unfair!!''

''Ugh, fine we'll go for just a minute! We still haven't contacted the princess Hyosung.''

''Yay!!!'' All the Matoki's cheered.

''Maybe we should take our battle armor off first.'' Himchan examined all of their warrior gear.

''Yeah just wear your under shirt, and under shorts on.'' Yongguk ordered.

''Now can we go?!?!'' Zelo, and Jongup whined.

''Sure why not!'' Himchan smiled.

''Yay!!!!'' The six of them ran out to the water, and didn't die from instant contact like Yongguk feared.

''Elder this is so fun!'' Zelo yelled while being slammed into the ocean.

 

                                                                ____________________________________________

 

''Yoomi, what is it?'' Kai joined me on the couch.

''...That...what is it?'' I pointed out the window I had been staring out of for the past hour.

''That's the ocean. Do you wanna go there?'' He smirked.

''Yes! Omo that would be so cool!'' A giant grin made its way on my face, and I couldn't stop smiling.

''Hey guys Yoomi's never been to the beach before!'' Kai said to the rest of the house.

''Mwoh?!'' Kyungsoo popped his head out of the bathroom.

''Never been?!'' Lu Han, and Sehun gasped from the kitchen.

''Did somebody say never been to the beach?'' Tao, and Kris came down stairs.

''Are we going to the beach?!'' Yi Xing, Bao zi, and Chen said from the dining table.

''I wanna go!!!!'' Chanyeol, and Baekhyun grinned from the couch.

''....'' Suho came inside completely unaware of what was going on. ''Did I miss something?'' He asked after seeing all eyes on him.

''Let's go!'' Chanyeol ran upstairs, and came back with colorful shorts, and no shirt. Soon everyone was taking off their shirt. I guess I should too.

''No!'' Kai pulled my shirt down as I was about to pull it off. ''Girls never take their shirt off okay?'' He chuckled.

''Here Yoomi, we bought you a bathing suit at the male human's clothing store.'' He threw me a pair of shorts with blue, and white stripes.

''Go change, and keep your shirt on arasso?'' Kyungsoo grinned pushing me into the bathroom.

I changed my bottoms, and stepped out. ''Wah! Perfect fit!'' Tao grinned. 

''Kaja! Last one out has to get everyone's towels!'' Chanyeol dashed out the door.

''Come on Yoomi!'' Tao grabbed my hand, and pulled me along to the water. When I got to the edge my feet wouldn't move. Tao ended up falling in the sand from my sudden stop. 

''It sure is a lot of water...'' I felt intimidated by how much open water was around me, and I was such a tiny thing.

''No fair guys!!'' Chen came behind with a bunch of towels over his head.

''Come on Yoomi, it's not as scary as you think. Just take one step at a time.'' Tao held my hand, and slowly got me into the water. ''See? No big deal.''

''Yeah...'' As me feet touched the water I felt refreshed, and soon I wasn't scared anymore. ''Where's Kai oppa?'' I looked around, and spotted him skateboarding with Sehun, and Kyungsoo. He was using the skateboard I picked out for him. I had those weird feelings again, but why did they show up so randomly?

''Ahhhh! Elder!!'' I heard a strange voice. I looked back into the sand and saw Bao zi, and Yi Xing barrying Kris in the sand, Chanyeol was in the water with Baekhyun, Lu Han was watching Sehun skateboard, Suho was sun bathing, Chen was still stumbling with the towels, and Tao was with me...so where did the noise come from? I looked farther out and saw them. Six male humans who looked so eye catching! So amazing! I just wanted to touch them.

''I'll be right back oppa!'' I let go of Tao's hand, and struggled out of the water. 

''Elder! This is so much fun!'' A male with pink hair laughed. I made my way over to him.

''You're hair is sooo...'' I dove my fingers into his wonderful pink locks. He froze. ''Wah! What a peculiar male human..'' I breathed.

''Bwoyah ege?!?'' Another one with purple hair had an even deeper voice than both Kris, and Chanyeol.

''Woah!!'' Where did these males come from? I reached out, and had to stand on my toes to reach his hair.

''Elder who is this human female?'' One with brown hair questioned.

''I don't know but she's kinda cute.'' The pink haired one grinned. ''What's your name pretty young thing?''

''Yoomi!!!!'' I heard Kai's voice coming closer. 

''Oh! Hi oppa, look at these-''

''What did I tell you about personal space?!'' He grabbed my hand.

''Joesonghaeyo..'' Kai bowed before pulling me away.

''Yoomi! How many times do I have to tell you?! Humans can't just touch strangers! Not all people are nice like us. They could've hurt you!'' He was angry again. Suddenly I had that weird feeling where I got bad chest pains.

''I-I'm sorry oppa...'' I couldn't look up because those ''tears'' felt like they were going to come out again. ''I won't do it again.'' I forced a smile on my face, and ran back in the water with Tao to disguise the tears.