Our First Family Quarrel

Training For World Destruction

''Why did you let her go?!'' Suho yelled once Yoomi left with her new friends.

''I couldn't tell her no! You saw how mad she was earlier!'' I defended.

''Yeah, but you're Kai oppa~'' Chanyeol imitated Yoomi's innocent voice. ''She would've listened to you.''

''Ugh! Is it already that time?! Are we going to have to chase boys away now?!'' Baekhyun pinched his nose in fustration.

''She's growing up so fast!'' Tao sobbed.

''Well what did you expect?! Yoomi is just so...likable! God! Why couldn't she be ugly?!'' Kris sighed. 

''Those guys are not goog enough for our Yoomi! They didn't even bow when they walked in!'' Kyungsoo yelled.

''I think you guys are over reacting...Yoomi's just having fun with friends.'' I wasn't crazy for saying yes was I?

''Kai...remember when you were 16? What was on your mind most of the time?'' Chen slapped my shoulder. I racked my brian for memories.

School

Girls

Skateboarding

Girls

Parents

Girls

Girls

Girls

''Everyone get your shoes on!'' I ran out the door first.

''Aish! I knew this was a bad idea!'' Kyungsoo ran out behind me. ''Idiota!'' He smacked my head.

''What did you just call me?!'' It was probably an insult.

''Yoomi taught me that word. It's Spanish for idiot!'' H smacked my head a second time.

''Where do you think those three went?!'' Bao zi ran into us.

''We should split up! Kai, Kyungsoo you go on your skateboards! Sehun, and Lu Han go check the beach make sure they're not in the water un supervised. Baekhyun go check the arcades with Chanyeol. Bao zi, and Chen check every alley in sight! Kris, and Tao go into every ice cream store you pass, I'll go with Yi Xing to the park!'' Suho told us all what to do like the boss he was, and we split up.

 

                                                                 ________________________________________

 

''What is this place?'' I looked around in wonder. We were under a giant bridge structure that jutted out into the water.

''It's a dock...don't you already know that?'' Jongup furrowed his eyebrows.

Don't ask too many questions.

''Yeah! I just...never saw one so big.'' I chuckled.

''It's pretty cool here my..hyung already learned to speak in the dialect.'' Zelo smiled.

Hyung? Right Sehun told me males call older males hyung. Just like females call older males oppa.

''Really! Can I meet him?!'' I said a bit too eagerly. All of the boys I saw with Zelo that day on the beach looked so...extra terrestrial. So cool!

''Really? You want to meet our hyungs?'' Zelo grinned.

''Yeah, you met my oppas. Why not?''

''Okay! Kajja!'' Zelo grabbed my hand, and we walked over to their house. It wasn't far from mine, maybe three doors down. We could hang out whenever we want.

''Hyungs! We're home!'' Jongup's voice echoed.

''That was quick! Did you find that human-'' A male with thick lips, and light brown hair jumped down the stairs. He was definitely the one with the dialect. ''Oh..I see you have..'' He smiled. 

''Annyeonghaseyo Kim Yoomi-imnida!'' I bowed politely.

''Wah it's the hair toucher!'' Another male with blonde hair came out from the kitchen. I almost had to squeeze my hands to numbness from seeing him. Half of his head was shaved, and the hair he had in the back was very spiky. 

''Wah!'' My eyes lit up. 

''You're a cute one aren't you.'' He stood inched from my face staring me down. Aigoo if he knew how badly I wanted to touch his hair. 

''Yah! Don't scare her away.'' I lost it once I saw the purple haired human walk down stairs. 

''Aigoo! How did you get it this color?!'' I ran over to him. I had to stand on my toes to reach his hair. It was soft, and just wonderful! His voice was super deep too so it was like touching Chanyeol oppa. My eyes averted from his hair to his face, and our proximity made me blush. ''Joesonghaeyo...'' I slowly walked back to Zelo with my head down.

''It's alright. We all have our habits. Himchan likes to spit when he talks.'' He pointed to the one silent male on the couch with black hair.

''I don't do it cuz I like spitting!'' He debated.

''Yeah we know.'' Spiky haired boy grinned. ''I'm Youngjae by the way, that's Daehyun, and Mr. Purple over there is Yongguk.''

''Ahh bongapseumnida.'' I bowed again.

''Kajja Yoomi I'll show you Jongup, and I's room!'' Zelo grabbed my hand, and dragged me upstairs.

''Wah! It's really nice..'' Inside was painted black with white dots all over the walls. The beds were shaped like rocket ships.

''Yup! These are stars!"' Jongup smiled pointing at the dots.

''Have you ever experienced sleeping while traveling through the Milky Way?'' Zelo threw himself on his bed, and I took a seat on the floor.

''No, but it souds amazing...'' I had no idea what a Milky Way was, but I played along with his human talk. ''Jongup sit next to me.'' I patted the space next to me on the floor.

''Why do you live with so many boys Yoomi?'' He sat next to me. Me running my fingers through his hair was completely normal to them by now.

''...Kai is my brother. We moved to his friends' house from Seoul.'' I said everything Kai told me to.

''What about your parents?'' Zelo asked.

''...I don't have any...what about you two? Are your hyungs your brothers?''

''Ani...we just live with them...'' Jongup breathed. I guess my head massage felt good.

''Yah!'' Zelo jumped off the bed, and onto the floor next to me. ''Do you pet every guy you meet?''

''Pretty much why?'' 

''I'm the only person you can pet from now on k?'' He shoved my hands into his hair. ''Go ahead Yoomi..pet away.'' He breathed.

''Aigoo! Well your hair is always the coolest.'' I smiled making him feel better. ''If you want I'll only pet your head.'' 

 

                                                               _____________________________________________

 

''It's already 8:00! Where is that girl?!'' Kyungsoo was pacing back and fourth in the living room. We searched every where in town, and there was no sign of Yoomi, or her weird friends.

''Kai this is all your fault.'' Chanyeol removed the arm that was hugging a pillow to point at me.

''What if they hurt her...'' Tao sniffed.

''Guys this is Yoomi we're talking about. If anything we should be worried about her hurting them.'' On the outside I looked pretty put together, but honestly I was freaking out just as much as them.

''Should we ground her?'' Lu Han asked Sehun.

''....I'm not upseting her again!'' He put his hands up.

''Well we need to set some rules! She can't just wander the streets! And it's a school night!" Kris ran his fingers through his hair.

''Aish! I can't even think straight! Chen massage my back please?'' Xiu Min used his aegyo to get what he wanted.

Yi Xing was staring out the window playing guitar, and abruptly stopped. ''She's coming!''

''Kai you have to yell at her no matter how cute she is!'' Baekhyun ordered.

''No! This isn't right! What if she rebels?!'' Suho bit his nails.

''Guys, just chill I'm going to speak calmly so she doesn't-''

''Annyeong oppadeul!''

''Where in heavens were you young lady?! You had us worried sick!!!'' Kyungsoo stormed forward.

''I was at Zelo, and Jongup's house!''

''Yoomi, you're only 16. You can't stay out whenever you want. Especially not on a school night.'' I cut in.

''What if something happened?! Who would protect you?!'' Chanyeol yelled still hugging his pillow.

''I can protect myself!'' She raised her voice.

''If that were true do you think we would've stayed up all night?!?'' I yelled. Her talking back to us was unacceptable.

''Well I'm sorry I'm such a bother to you all!!'' She kicked her shoes off, and ran upstairs.

''Well that went terribly!'' Chen threw himself on the couch.

''Where did the time go? I feel like just last week she was following me every where like a little puppy. Now she's too cool for us.'' Xiu Min sighed.

''Bao zi...that was last week.'' Yi Xing chuckled.

''Our little Yoomi is grown up.'' Tao sniffed.

''Yeah..now she's a teenager'' I frowned. She was growing up so fast before our eyes. I didn't think this time would come so quickly, but here it is.

''She probably won't even want to sleep with you tonight Kai.'' Kyungsoo tisked. If she didn't crawl into my bed I was going to crawl into hers. She was still my little girl. I couldn't let her grow that quickly.

A/N: Omo thank you all for your comments! They make me sooo happy, and I'm glad to hear you like Yoomi. I think it's easy to make her lovable because in my head she looks like the main child from The Moon Embracing The Sun. Kim Yoojung.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDTn_yTlsk_Mqr-OT6YPg Isn't she just the prettiest girl you've ever seen?

If you've seen that drama then you'll understand why she's so likable! Plz comment, and subscribe! Thanks!!

Saranghaeyo <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_m6oz67JHVp1ruj1zjo2_500.gif