First Day Fuss

Training For World Destruction

''Don't look at us like that Yoomi...'' Kyungsoo frowned. I had been giving each and every one of my guardians the death stare since I woke up that morning. 

''Like what?'' I turned my gaze to Tao who instantly started tearig up. 

''Yoomi it's not us...it's Kai.'' He sniffed.

''Well, we've been here for two weeks already, and I've been telling you that you have to attend school eventually.'' He said straightening my uniform jacket.

''I'm a specimen oppa! I have more knowledge than all of you!'' Ugh! Why was I going to school?!? What fun things were they planning while I was going to be away?!

''Oh yeah?'' Lu Han chuckled. ''I highly doubt that Yoomi. I know you're from a government facility and everything but-''

''Watashi wa wakaidakara watashi o handan e wa ikenai!'' (Don't judge me because I'm young!) *I tried my best here...it's probably fail Japanese...

''.....Yah! Try sticking to a language we understand...'' Chanyeol said with a blank face.

''Ani. It's better if I'm the only one to understand.'' I stuck my tongue out at them.

''Aigoo~ Our Yoomi is really mad~'' Baekhyun chooed. ''Please don't be mad at us.'' He smiled in a way that made his eyes curve over in a thin line...omo it was so cute.

''Look! You got her to smile!'' Kris half grinned.

''No you didn't!'' I tried to conceal the tiny grin that was developing from Baekhyun's ''aegyo''.

''Don't be mad! Don't be mad! Don't be mad!'' All of them started clapping except Kai. I wouldn't expect him to take part in that kind of thing.

''Aish!'' I stomped my foot. 

''Yoomi..we don't like seeing you upset so don't be mad.'' Bao zi stood in front, and puffed his cheeks. My insides felt weird. Probably another 'feeling' 

''Aigoo...'' I jumped down from the chair Kai stood me on to check my unfirom, and gave him a giant hug. He was too cute to ignore.

''Yah! We knew you couldn't resist our Bao zi!'' Yi Xing grinned.

''Kajja. You're going to be late for your first day.'' Kai grabbed my bag, and put it over my shoulders.

''Is this how human kids where their school things?'' I tilted my head to see the design, but ended up just spinning in circles.

''Aigoo, for a smart person...you're not that smart.'' Chen grinned.

''Wǒ xiǎng zhè jiùshì wèishéme wǒ yào qù shàngxué'' (I guess that's why I'm going to school) *Another fail...heheh don't mind me... >.<

''Since when did you speak Mandarin?!'' Tao gaped.

''Since forever.'' I smiled.

''Again...let's stick to a language I understand.'' Chanyeol grinned so wide his eye twitched. Aigoo it was adorable.

''Nae oppa!'' I pinched his cheeks.

''Yoomi!'' Kai called from the door.

''Ugh...coming oppa..'' My head fell, and I stared at the ground. ''Annyeonghaseyo..Jalgamnida..'' I bowed. As my first day as a student at Nataraja Acedemy in Busan I needed to start giving respect to my elders. I heard feet shuffling as I walked closer to the door. ''Mwoyah?

''Do you think we'd miss your first day?! We're coming with!'' Suho smiled.

''Chinchayo?!'' I gasped. Now I felt a lot better about going to school knowing I had my gaurdains' support.

''Yah! Your words were short before. Don't start speaking formaly now.'' Sehun laughed.

''Kim Yoomi! We need to go!'' Kai shouted.

''Kim Yoomi?!'' Kyungsoo gaped. ''Who decided she got to take your last name?!''

''Yeah! Why not Park Yoomi?!'' Chanyeol pouted.

''Or Do Yoomi?!'' 

''Oh Yoomi sounds nice to me..'' Sehun grinned.

''She will definitely like Byun Yoomi the best guys.''

''Well our last names aren't Korean so we don't get a say in this...'' Yi Xing yawned.

''Unless you want to be half Chinese. You already speak the language perfectly.'' Lu Han grinned.

''Guys!!'' The room broke out in chaos with different opinions! ''How about I choose who's name I want to keep.'' I walked around taking in each name. The name I wanted was already in my head, but I just like messing with them.

''I'll stick with Kim Yoomi! Kajja oppadeul! I'm gonna be late for school!'' I skipped out the door.

~~~~

''...Oppa. Why are they all staring at me...'' Once the thirteen of us got to my school gate everyone's eyes were glued on me. Did I not look like a nomral human girl?

''Jaelousy.'' Baekhyun grinned. ''Don't pay attention to them.''

''Jaelousy?''Another foreign word.

''Yoomi remember what we told you?'' Kris had to crouch down to get eye level with me. Man he was tall.

''Don't ask too many questions. No touching people's hair. And absolutely no fighting.'' I resighted the words that were drilled into my head on the way here.

''Good girl!'' Bao zi ruffled my hair.

''Yoomi remember your name is Kim Yoomi, you were born in Seoul with me your brother okay?'' Kai kept straightening my jacket.

''Yeah, but I still don't know what a brother is.'' I shrugged.

''Don't get into trouble arasso? If someone is bothering you tell an adult-''

''Kai she's going to be fine!'' Suho pulled him away from me. ''Fighting Yoomi!'' He put up a fist, and I ducked away just in time.

''Yah, there's no need to hit me.'' I scoffed. They started laughing.

''No! Fighting is a phrase we use. It means good luck. This is a fighting fist, not for actual fighting.'' Sehun chuckled.

''Ohhh! Fighting!'' I put up a fist, and smiled.

''Aigoooo~'' They all sighed. 

''Guys! Stop, someone might see!'' I looked around to make sure nobody caught that. Of course everyone was still staring me down.

''Group hug!!'' Chen yelled. Suddenly I was squished in the middle of twelve males. 

''Guys! Squeeze Yoomi tight! That way she'll never grow up!'' Chanyeol laughed maniacally.

''Yah! She's already in her second year of high school I think that ship has sailed.'' Yi Xing chuckled.

''Okay! She's gonna be late!'' Kai pulled all of them off of me. I felt like I just squeezed through a worm whole.

''Annyeong~'' I waved as they began to walk away. I took the first few steps, and couldn't go on without one thing.

''Oppa!'' They all turned around as I ran toward them, and lept into Kai's arms. ''Don't worry too much! I'll be just fine.'' I wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a tight hug. ''Annyeong!'' I waved before running off into the giant building not looking back once.