Yoomi The Specimen

Training For World Destruction

 

Ever since Zelo told me the truth about him, and his brothers I've been back, and forth on the right time to tell him my secret. He's been growing more, and more impatient, asking me everyday when I would tell him. My answer's always been when the time is right. But when was that? My question was answered when I went over his house on Saturday. 
 
 ''Don't worry Yoomi, you can trust me.'' He my hair behind my ear. ''I promise there will  be no interuptions. All my hyungs went to the beach.'' 
''Geurae? Then I guess I should tell you...'' My hands were shaking a little. 
 
 ''Is it really that bad?'' He asked placing his hands over mine. 
 
 I'm just going to do it! He won't hate me, right? ''Zelo...you know how you came here with a purpose? To take over Earth...destroy it?'' 
 
 ''Yeah, but I promise you we're not doing anything! I'm a normal human now...kinda. Just like you.'' His giant innocent grin made it ten times harder to tell him. 
 
 ''That's the thing...I'm not a normal human either...I'm a specimen.'' It was out! Now all I had to do was explain what I was saying because I know Zelo wouldn't understand me right away. 
 
''A speciman? You're from B1A4P224 too?! Why didn't you say that from the beginning?!'' He got up in his excitement. Ugh! He was making this too hard. 
 ''Zelo, I'm not from your planet. I'm from this one.'' 
 
''Oh, then what are you saying?'' He sighed. 
 
 ''I'm saying, you're an alien raised to destroy this Earth, and I'm a speciman raised to defend the Earth. As in kill aliens....'' His grin fell slowly, and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was completely mind blown. ''You're...going to kill me?'' 
 
 ''No! I've been raised to destroy aliens, but a while ago I got out of the center.'' 
 
 ''The center?'' 
 
 ''It's where they raise us specimans.'' 
 
 ''There's more of you?!'' He gaped. 
 
 ''Zelo! Focus!'' I grabbed his face. ''I escaped from the center, and Kai oppa found me. Ever since then him, and my other oppas have been my guardians. Up until now I've been waiting for the ''enemy'' to show up so I can destroy them, and hopefully never return to the center, but finding out that you're the enemy...I don't think I can do it. I don't want to destroy you because...because I love you Zelo.'' I don't know how my explanation turned into a confession, but my face was heating up, as well as my ears. Then I noticed I was still holding his face, and quickly let go. 
 
 ''Kim Yoomi...'' He breathed. I knew I shouldn't have told him! 
 
 ''I'm sorry Zelo!'' I quickly got off his bed, and reached for my shoes. That's when he pulled me back. 
 
 ''Wah! Out of everyone in the universe, I think we have the title as the weirdest couple.'' He held me tight. I was so short compared to him that he easily rested his chin on my head. 
 
 ''Couple?'' That was the first time I heard him use that word. 
 
 ''Ne, that's what we are. I'm your Zelo, and you're my Yoomi. We're a couple.'' He kissed the top of my head, and I closed my eyes enjoying this moment. 
 
 ''You're the only one on this planet who understands me.'' 
 
 ''I know'' He patted my head. ''I love Kim Yoomi.'' His last words were barely a whisper, I couldn't tell if I imagined it, but either way it made my heart flutter from happiness. 
  
                                             ____________________________________________
 
 
 ''Are you hungry?'' Zelo, and I sat in the living room watching t.v for the rest of the day. I was so glad that nothing seemed to get in the way of our relationship.
 
 ''Well, after you fed me horse I haven't had much of an appetite!'' 
 
''Aish, I'll just get us Coke.'' He grinned walking over to the kitchen. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 
 
 ''I'll get it!'' I jumped to open the door, and saw Kai, and Kyungsoo oppa staring through the window. ''Oppa, what are you doing?'' 
 
 ''Um, you're here alone with Zelo?'' Kyungsoo frowned. 
 
''Oh, hyungs. Annyeonghaseyo.'' Zelo bowed with one Coke, and two straws. Kai eyed it suspiciously. 
 
 ''Were you two planning on drinking that together?'' 
 
 ''Anniya!'' Zelo threw the straws behind his back. 
 
 ''Of course you weren't.'' Kyungsoo smirked. ''Come on Yoomi, it's time for you to come home. It's almost dinner time.'' 
 
 ''Do I have to go now?'' I didn't want to leave yet. 
 
 ''Well, maybe if you would've told us to begin with that you two would be here alone you could've stayed a bit longer, but since you lied no. Kajja.'' Kai grabbed my hand, and pulled me away. 
 
 ''Yoomi naekkeoya.'' He shouted. 
 
 ''Zelo, naekkeoya.'' I laughed. That was like our goodbye. 
 
 ~~~~~~ 
 
 ''You two were alone?! In his house?!'' Kris frowned. 
 
 ''Ne, what's the big deal about it oppa? I'm home alone with you guys all the time.'' 
 
 ''Ugh, the difference is...you two are too young to be alone in a house, arasso?'' Lu Han raised his eyebrows. 
 
''Ne, arasso.'' Why did they always get so nervous when Zelo, and I spent time together at his house? ''Oppa, can't you explain to me why we're too young to be alone in a house? I don't really understand why I keep getting in trouble for it.'' I asked Chen. 
 
 ''A-Anniya, I shouldn't be the one to tell you...um ask Yi Xing.'' He ran upstairs. 
 
 ''Oppa?'' I tilted my head in Yi Xing's direction. 
 
 ''Um...ask Bao zi! He's good at explaining things.'' 
 
 ''Bao zi?'' His nervous smile was plastered on his face. 
 
 ''Don't ask me I'm still innocent myself...ask Chanyeol!'' He ran away too. 
 
 ''Well isn't it obvious? I'm so surprised you all don't know!'' He laughed to himself. ''It's because they could have s-'' 
 
 ''Hyung! You need to show me how that thing works remember?'' Sehun clasped his hand over Chanyeol's mouth, and ran into the kitchen. 
 
 ''Aish! That babo!'' Suho ran after them. Now the rest of us just stared at eachother awkwardly. 
 
 ''Well, I think it's time for dinner,mm?'' Tao grinned changing the subject. ''Kajja Yoomi, let's get some sparring done before Kyungsoo finishes cooking.'' He grabbed my hand, and dragged me outside.  
 
A/N: Sorry for the y chapters lately. I've been in camp for the past week and Sunday is my only day off so I wanted to make sure to try, and update. In the process I guess I've been publishing bad chapters huh? Mianhae~ I'll try to make them better! Thanks for reading and loving EXO, and B.A.P as much as I do ^^