Time For The Talk

Training For World Destruction

''They yelled at you?'' Zelo asked as I explained the argument I had with my oppas a few nights ago.

''Yeah...I feel bad...I really do appreciate all my oppas, but I'm not a helpless girl you know?''

''Yeah I get it. Sometimes my hyungs make jokes about me being the yougest, but I never take it to heart. They know I'm growing up. Soon it'll be the same for you.'' Zelo smiled.

''Aigoo~ Why are you so cute?'' I ruffled his pink hair.

''I'm thinking about changing my hair to black...''

''Yah! Don't joke about something like that!'' I tugged on his curly locks.

''Arasso! Arasso.'' He in a breath of pain.

''Good morning!'' Jang seonsaengnim walked in. The class president stood first, and we all bowed to Jang saemnim (slang for teacher).

''Open your text books to page 72. We're starting with Geometry today.'' He began writing on the board.

''Yoomi, I left my book at home. Let's share.'' Zelo whispered.

''Yah~ I see it right there.'' The tip was sticking out of his bag.

''Whatever let's just share.'' He slid my book in between our desks. 

''Okay.'' I let out a small chuckle.

''Yoomi naekkeoya.'' I heard him whisper.

''Yah~'' I shoved his arm lightly. 

 

                                                                             ____________________________________

 

I had my book, but I wanted to share with Yoomi. She was my honey, and what's mine is hers, and what's hers is mine. 

''Yoomi naekkeoya.'' I whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

''Yah~'' She pushed me a little...and smiled. That smile was too beautiful for me too look at. Especially with the light shining in on her face. Her eyes glowed.

~~~~

''I wish Jongup was here today...'' She searched the courtyard for him, but he was no where to be found. I asked him to eat somewhere else today so Yoomi, and I could be alone. 

''Yeah such a shame.'' Suddenly she grabbed my hand, and pointed to an empty table for us to sit at.

''Look our spot isn't taken yet!'' She smiled. 

''Oh? Kajja.'' I walked slowly not wanting to get there, and let go of her hand. It felt like everyone was watching us. Either because they were jealous of me, or Yoomi.

''Zelo...does it bother you if I hold your hand?'' She obviously noticed all the hateful eyes. 

''No way!'' I smiled. ''Hey everyone! Check this out...Kim Yoomi naekkeoya!!'' I raised our hands up for everyone to see.

''Hajima~'' She ran away giggling 

''Yah! Wait for me!'' She ran super fast to our table.

''Zelo....I wish we could stay like this forever...'' The bright smile I was used to was now replaced with a sad look.

''Yoomi..why are you talking like this all of a sudden? I thought we were having fun.''  

''We are! That's why I want it to last forever...'' She took a bite into her sandwhich leaving me feeling bitter. She had no idea what I really was, or why I was even in Busan...she didn't know the real me.

 

                                                                             ________________________________

 

''Oh! Annyeong!'' Kyungsoo oppa smiled when I walked through the door. I hadn't been feeling too well ever since my lunch with Zelo.

''..annyeong.'' I crashed onto the couch.

''Gwaenchanha?'' He asked feeling my forehead. ''Eodi appa?''

''I don't know...right here?'' I clutched my chest. 

''Yah~...sit up.'' He nudged my legs so he could sit next to me. ''Tell me what's up.'' 

A long sigh escaped me. ''I don't know...remember when I asked you about feelings?''

''Yeah.''

''Well lately I haven't been able to control any of them.''

''Explain what kind of feelings your talking about. Are you sad? Nervous?''

''No...I just...ugh! Why is it so easy for me to speak different languages, and fight but I can't even understand why my heart always feels so heavy when he gets mad at me,or when I hug him my heart feels as if it's going to burst, or when he smiles my cheeks heat up.'' I spilled it out without even meaning to. I was too embarassed to look at Kyungsoo's face, so I hung my head low.

''Yoomi...I think you're in love.'' He pulled on my chin forcing me to look at him. ''It's not something you should be embarassed about.''

''What is love?'' This was the first I've ever heard of that word. It didn't register in any of my prior knowledge of..well anything.

''You're asking me that?'' He scratched his head. ''Hmm how do I explain? Suho you're better at explaining stuff come over here.'' Kyungsoo called Suho from the kitchen.

''What is it?'' He threw himself on the couch next to Kyungsoo.

''How do you explain love?'' Kyungsoo scratched his head. 

''Love? Does Yoomi love someone?'' He grinned.

''Anniya~'' I smiled. ''Well...''

''Arasso.'' He winked. ''Love is just...something people feel towards a certain person. When people are in love they're heart usually will send them messages.''

''What kind of messages?'' I tried to think off all the things my heart did to me when Kai was around.

''Well...your heart feels like it'll burst just being around that person...or when the person you love is upset your heart hurts for that person. Things like that.''

''Does a person fall in love with only one person their whole life?'' There was so many things to learn gosh!

''No one ever finds their true love the first time so no. People fall in love many times until they find the right one.''

''Ahhh...and when you're in love...what happens after that?'' 

''Uh oh...'' Kyungsoo's face went pale.

''What?!'' 

''Guys!!!!'' He called everyone downstairs.

''What's wrong oppa?'' Was it something I said?

''What is it Kyung?'' Tao looked like he was in the middle of watching his dramas. The usual redness in his eyes was visible.

''I think we need to have the talk with Yoomi...''

''What talk?!'' Why was oppa acting so weird all of a sudden.

''The talk...what are you..wait! I haven't even had that talk with my parents yet!'' Chanyeol's eyes popped open.

''Yoomi! Is someone pressuring you in school?! Is it that Zelo kid?!'' Lu Han crouched down to meet my eyes.

''I knew that kid was no good!'' Kris ran his fingers through his hair.

''No! What are you guys even talking about?!'' I started pulling at my hair in frustration.

''Yoomi...come sit here.'' Chen patted the space next to him.

''Ok. I think it's time we had this talk with you.'' Bai zi smiled nervously. 

''What talk?!'' No one wanted to answer my question.

''When a mommy, and daddy love eachother very much-''

''What are you guys doing?!'' Kai dropped the groceries on the floor.

''Oppa!'' I ran into his arms to give him a hug. ''Thank goodness you came! They're all acting so weird!''

''What were you guys about to tell Yoomi just now?!'' He furrowed his eyebrows.

''Nothing...I was just..'' Kyungsoo bolted upstairs.

''Woah! Cookies!'' Chanyeol's eyes glowed at the box of cookies Kai picked up at the store.

''Yoomi...next time I leave remind me to take you with me..'' He ruffled my hair, and walked into the kitchen eyeing all of my oppas still sitting on the floor confused.

''Well that was a close one'' Baekhyun breathed.

''No kidding...I'm not even too sure about stuff like that.'' Sehun chuckled to himself. 

Note to self: Next time I talk to Kyungsoo, specify that it is a one on one conversation.