Accidental Escape

Training For World Destruction

The buzz of 17, and I's cell rang loudly, and we were escorted to the center room for breakfast.

''I hope it's something other than fish, vegetables, and orange juice.'' She yawned as we took our seats waiting for the meal to appear.

''Is it ever?'' She said the same thing everyday, and everyday we were fed fish, vegetables, and orange juice. I wasn't complaining. Even though I was aware of all the varieties of food humans ate I never once wished to taste it.

''Ugh! Freaking Salman again!'' She banged her head on the table. ''kill me.''

''17, why bother complaining? Humans are all fat because they don't have a healthy diet like us. I'm glad we're not fed junk food.'' I picked up my fork, and dug in.

''That's easy for you to say. You've never tasted what I have.'' Some time last year 17 was raving about one of the teachers slipping her something called Pocky. Ever since then she's never liked anything else.

''Don't talk about that! They're listening.'' I whispered over the table. If they heard her talking about something that was against the rules they might take her away forever.

''Ne...'' She grabbed her fork, and ate her food. She knew as well as I did that if you were too frequent with your complaints the doctors would come in, and strip us of our ability. No one was ever seen after being taken away by the doctors.

''Everyone proceed to the gym.'' The usual announcer rang throughout the center room. I grabbed 17's hand, and we walked over together. 

''After we save the world I want to visit your country.'' I smiled at her. I'm Korean, but 17 was taken from a country called France. There the people wore lots of glamorous looking clothes, and ate expensive foods. It sounded like heaven.

''I want to stay here in Korea, I stick out more.'' She smiled. 

''Aigoo...'' We stretched out on the mat, and grabbed our battle sticks to start sparring. ''Yah! You could at least tell me which we're doing!'' She started attacking me with Judo moves. I was prepared for Taekwondo.

''Mian~''

 

                                               __________________________________________________________________

 

After lessons was dinner. Something I was anticipating. For dinner we were fed delicious steak, mashed potatoes, and milk. It made up for not being served lunch. I've never had it, and never needed it. I didn't understand how humans could eat more than twice a day. Ugh! I even had trouble finishing off the potatoes.

''Please go to your stations, and begin the building clean up.'' The woman called over the loud speaker. 

''Today I think we have garbage duty for the first unit.'' 17 yawned. ''Let's get it over with quickly.''

''Good idea.'' We climbed downstairs to the first unit which consisted of babies to twelve year olds. So I was anticipating a lot of dirty diamper filled trash bags.

''I can't believe we were once in these rooms.'' 17 said staring at the cell filled with educational toys, and books. ''Look! They even get colored sheets.''

''Come on let's just get the garbage so we can go to sleep.'' I opened the door, and walked around all of the children playing loudly.

''Ugh~'' Ugh was right. The cell smelled like poop, and milk. 

''Just help me'' I grabbed the one giant trash bin in the center of the room. With 17's help we pulled it out, and continued to the rest of the rooms. 

''Let's hurry up, and dump these out.'' 17 yawned once we got the last bag. 

''Ok-'' Suddenly the lights in the hallway shut off.

''It is now 9:00, everyone should be in their cell for lights out.'' 

''Oh no!'' She whisper yelled. ''16 we're going to be in so much trouble!'' Roaming around after lights out was one of the biggest rules you didn't want to break.

''Over here.'' We heard a group of doctors coming down the hall. 

''16 run!'' I heard 17 whisper, and felt a wind sprint passed me.

''Where?!'' I couldn't see her, but I kept running anyway. 

''Hey! Is there somebody there?!'' The doctors yelled behind me.

''17!'' I called for her but there was no response.

''In here!'' The closet next to me was cracked open.

''We see you at the door! Stop right there!'' The doctors were getting closer. If I joined 17 we were both dead, but if I took my chances, and kept running until I found another hiding spot we may both get out of this one alive.

''I'll meet you in the cell.'' I whispered to her before I ran off. Where was I going? I had no idea!

''Stop right there!'' The doctor yelled. Her voice was familiar. It was doctor Park Kahi. She was the strictest of the bunch.

I turned a corner, and reached a dead end. There was no where to go...except. The garbage shoot in the wall was my only way of escape, but there was a good chance that it led to the furnace. In any event I would die.

''What are you doing out of bed? Come with me!'' She stood there as the other two doctors closed in on me.

''No.'' I took a giant leap into the garbage shoot. It led to a metal tunnel that would've been fun to slide down if it didn't lead to a fire pit. 

''Ahh!'' I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. It was getting closer. I closed my eyes, and waited for the pain to come, but it never did. I stopped moving, and didn't feel emerced in flames, but actually cusions of garbage bags. I opened my eyes, and couldn't believe everything I was seeing...there was a sky above me, clouds, cars passing by, and...humans! I didn't wait for the doctors to come looking for me. I climbed out of the garbage bin I landed in, and ran for my life.

A/N: Thank you for reading my very first chapter! Exo will be in the next one so get ready!

tumblr_m6nvr0YxjR1rs97fco1_500.gif

(Kyungsoo's version of a heart)

Everybody put it up for EXOOOO

Say EEEXOOO

EEEXOOO!