A Sad Zelo

Training For World Destruction

Comment responses: 

@AcidRain14- haha! I'm really glad you're enjoying the story, and never apologize for rambling! I prefer those type of comments ^^. As for adding a sister...let's just say it's hard enough making dialogue for 19 people (Exo/BAP/Yoomi) lol I always count out each member to make sure I didn't forget anyone. But I'm debating whether or not to add a female antagonist. Let's see how that goes! ^_^V

@bmischevious- heehee!! IKR?! I died when he said baby naekkeoya on BAP Diary!!!! I'm gonna add the ''shutdown sorry...'' part sometime I just don't know when yet. X.X And I'm glad you liked the talk part cuz I thought it was too random...I'm kinda having writers block lately so yeah...komawo!! ....oh yeah I almost forgot.....I FREAKIN' LOVE KIM YOO JUNG AS WELL!!!!! She's my favorite actress ever!!! (Shin Sekyung is second!) I totally ship the YeoYoo couple right now!!! Yeo Jingu and Kim Yoojung totally have my heart!

@StrawberryBoo- Hey gurl~ heehee I'm glad you like Yoomi cuz I thought I was making her too cute...as you know me and aegyo don't go well!!! Naneun aegyoreul eobseo!!! Bogo shipeo chingu <3

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

''Shoot! Shoot! Assa!'' Yongguk elder was busy watching his war movies. 

''Yah!'' Suddenly the screen planted on our living room wall glowed to life. ''Yah! Kim Himchan!''

''Nuguseyo?!'' Himchan's face went pale at the loud woman on our screen

''I am~ B124AP224 new governor Hyosung~! Kya~~~~~~~~~'' She spun around in circles. I could tell by everyone's expression that I wasn't the only one thinking this woman was crazy.

''Umm...what happened to Sunhwa?'' Youngjae eyed the screen suspicously.

''Yah! We must not speak of that woman anymore~~~ Kya~~~ I'm so happy to be governor!! Aren't you happy too?!'' I thought I heard crickets cherp from all the dead silence.

''Well, governor Sunhwa had all of our mission statements, did she give them to you?'' Himchan asked.

''Ani! Yah Kim Himchan~ As the general I think I should be delivering you this message alone so everybody out!!! Kya~~~~~'' She started spinning around again.

''But shouldn't we-'' Yongguk elder began.

''Anniya! Naga! Ppaliga!!'' She poked her weird wand thing at the camera. ''Kim Himchan~''

''Come on guys..Himchan will just tell us later when that weirdo leaves.'' Daehyun elder pushed us through the front door.

''Psht! Getting kicked out of my own house!'' Jongup tisked.

''She's so weird!'' Youngjae shook just thinking about her.

''Whatever the hell-''

''Guys! Come back in!'' Himchan's face was extremely pale, and his forehead was sweaty.

''Waegeurae?!'' Daehyun asked as we all had a seat on the sofa.

Himchan's silence just made us all even more nervous. Himchan was rarely speechless.

''Elder! Say something!'' Jongup pleeded.

''Governer Suhwas was...fired...''

''Oh..wait why does that matter?'' I didn't really care who our governor was honestly.

''Zelo...if Sunhwa was fired that means our mission was....'' He took a big gulp. ''Terminated...''

''Terminated?! As in over?! They're going to send a ship for us right?!'' Youngjae jumped out of his seat.

''...Ani...we're stranded here...'' The severity of Himchan's words didn't hit me right away. I couldn't understand him...stuck on Earth? Forever? 

 

                                                                        _____________________________

 

''Oppa I can solve any organic chemistry problem, and win a fight 10 to 1, but I cannot ride a skateboard.'' Kai promised to teach me how to skateboard so we walked over to the closest park to start my lessons.

''You'll get it. It's all about balancing your weight, I'm sure you're good at that with all those fighting moves you know.'' He did something called a kick flip, and landed on the right side of the board. It was like magic.

''But...why do I have to wear all these funny looking paddings?'' I tried scratching my elbow, but it was wrapped as well as my knees, and my head. Kyungsoo let me borrow his helmet.

''So you don't hurt your-....yeah you don't have to wear it I guess.'' He smirked at his own stupidity. Things didn't hurt me, they made me stronger.

''Kai...Kim Kai...that doesn't sound good.'' I wrinkled my nose. His name didn't flow like Park Chanyeol, or Do Kyungsoo.

''That's cuz my real name isn't Kai.'' He flipped his skateboard, but didn't land right. ''It's Jongin.''

''Kim Jongin...'' I smiled at saying his name. It was perfect. Finding more and more things about oppa made me happy. 

''Enough talking I want to see you kick flip.'' He snapped me out of my imagination. 

''...now?'' I tried using the aegyo Lu Han taught me. Not everyone had his big round doe eyes, but he said I was the closest.

''Yah~ Weren't you the one who asked for these lessons?'' 

''Nae...'' I couldn't care less about skateboarding, but he always went out with Kyungsoo, and Sehun. I missed him when he wasn't there at the house with me. If I learned to skateboard I could tag along.

''Then kick flip right now young lady.'' He used a fake authoritave voice, and furrowed his eyebrows. My heart started sending me messages again. Spending this time with him like this made my stomach tickle, and my hands sweaty. I still didn't understand why this feeling was called love.

''Nae oppa.'' I tried it, and landed on my .

''Gwaenchanha?!'' He rushed over to me. ''Maybe I should've bought you a pad instead.'' He bit back a smile.

''Oppa, even if it takes 20 years I want to come out for lessons, and fall on my . Just promise to smile like that every time.''

''Ege bwoyah.'' He laughed. ''Yoomi, I don't know how to react to cuteness like that. Kajja, you need a water break. Your cheeks are red.'' He pinched my nose.

I don't get tired this easily babo. My cheeks are red because of you!

~~~~

After lessons I took a shower, and changed into another outfit picked out by Kai. Suddenly the door bell rang.

''Nose!'' Baekhyun shouted first putting his index finger to his nose. Everyone else did the same weird movement. 

''Ege bwoyah?!" I was the last to put my finger to my nose still unsure of what was happening.

''Ha! Yoomi's last, you need to open the door.'' Bao zi grinned.

''...I still don't get it...'' I said walking to the door. My smile was quickly erased when I saw my friends strange expression.

''Zelo! What's wrong?'' I've never seen him so unhappy. 

''Yoomi, can I come in?'' He asked with not even his usual playful smile.

''Of course.'' I grabbed his hand, and brought him upstairs to Kyungsoo, and Kai's room. It was practically my room too, cuz I always snuck into Kai's bed at night.

''Yah! Leave the door wide open you two!'' Kris shouted from downstairs. Once we were both inside I slammed it loudly making sure they heard. 

''Tell me what's wrong.'' I tried to look into his eyes, but he wouldn't meet my gaze.

''I...can't.'' He said to the ground.

''Zelo, you can anything. I don't care what it is.'' I slid my fingers through his lush pink hair.

''No! I really can't...could you just give me a hug?'' Hugs were my specialty. I didn't need to be asked twice. I wrapped my arms around Zelo's neck reaching on my toes to reach. He was too tall for his age.

''Whatever it is Zelo you'll be okay as long as you have me arasso? Yoomi neokkeoya.'' Suddenly I felt a drop of wetness on my hair. I didn't want to embarass Zelo so I pretended not to notice his tears.

''Yah! Didn't Kris tell you to leave the door open?!'' Chanyeol bursted through.

''Oppa! Can't you give us a minute?!'' I jumped away from Zelo. Since when was it wrong to comfort a friend?

''Ani..I should get back home..'' Zelo wiped his face, and ran downstairs.

''Ugh! Why did you do that?!'' I pinched Chanyeol's arm.

''Why did you close the door when Kris told you not to?!'' Chen joined us.

''Why does it matter?!'' I rolled my eyes.

''Because our Yoomi can't get pregnant!'' Tao sniffed. When did he even get there?!

''Yah! Again?! Stop putting these kind of things in Yoomi's head!! She doesn't even know what you're talking about.'' Kai put his arm around my shoulder.

''I was just...'' Chanyeol dashed downstairs. 

''What Yi Xing?! You need me?!'' I was pretty sure Yi Xing oppa didn't call for Chen but he ran away. Soon Tao disappeared too.

''Chincha!! Did you say something to make them act so strange? Every time I walk in they're talking about something weird.'' Kai bit his lip.

''Ani! Chortae anniya!!'' I ran downstairs....Kai didn't need to know about my conversation with Kyungsoo oppa the other day.