Zelo The Alien

Training For World Destruction

I couldn't stand how things with Yoomi were going. She was mad at me, and I deserved it. Just telling her how sorry I was didn't come so easily for me. I'm not the type of person to have a sit down, and explain my feelings. The most people would ever be able to understand about me were the the expressions on my face, which wasn't much help either. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing. ''Hey Luna...'' 

''Annyeong, I was just wondering if you wanted to-''

''Luna, you've done abosulety nothing wrong, but right now's not a good time for me...'' I ran my fingers through my hair.

''Oh..'' Her voice shook. ''Okay, call me later, mm?''

''Ne.'' I hung up, and threw my phone on the floor. ''No more calls.'' Instead of sulking about Yoomi, and I's issues I grabbed my skateboard to make up the only way I knew how. 

''Hyung, you're going to skateboard at a time like this?'' Sehun pouted as I came downstairs. Without a word I handed Yoomi Kyungsoo's board, and thankfully she accepted it. 

Our walk to the park was a quiet one. A painfully quiet one. Everytime I opened my mouth to say something I was lost for words. Once we finally got there she was the first to break the silence.

''Oppa...'' She planted one foot on the board. ''If this is your way of apologizing...I'll accept it.'' She couldn't look at me. Her gaze remained on the board. My heart warmed at her understanding of me. 

''Thanks buddy.'' I ruffled her hair. To her it was just a cute thing to do when I messed with her hair. However, to me it was a sign of affection. A way I could say I love you Yoomi. 

 

                                                                 _____________________________________

 

Yoomi was about to tell me something important. She was so close, but then her brother-

''He's not her brother. None of them are.'' My voice rang out in the silence of our garage. This is where Yongguk elder hid all of our battle supplies. Not that we needed them anymore.

''Yah, what are you going through these things for?'' Jongup almost gave me a heart attack when he snuck behind me without making a sound.

''I'm looking for our transportation remote.'' I dug through our box, and only found old Matoki dolls.

''You know we're not aloud to touch any of this. Especially the devices that actually still work.'' 

''Yah! As my friend you have to promise not to tell any of the elders.'' Jongup folded his arms, but slowy a giant grin spread across his face. Normally I would've taken his smile as a sign of approval, but honestly that guy smiled no matter what mood he was in.

''Of course I won't tell. Where are we going?'' He jumped.

''Ani, I'm going to show Yoomi our ship.''

''You what?!?!'' His jaw dropped. ''Zelo have you gone insane?! Has this Earth oxygen finally got to your head?!"

''Anniyo! Her, and I have taken a really big step in our friendship...''

Were we still friends? She said she wanted me to help her love me....what did that mean? Were we dating?!

''Aish! Molla!!'' I pulled my hair in frustration. ''Anyhow, Yoomi was about to trust me with something very important, and I wouldn't feel right gaining that trust if I still kept this big piece of my life from her.''

''Dude! Yoomi is amazing no doubt about that. I actually don't think there's another girl that could be more perfect for you.''

''But!'' I continued his sentence.

''But! She's still just a normal human girl. No matter how perfect she may be for you no one can just hear something like this, and be cool with it. I'm telling you right now if you show Yoomi that ship you will be risking all of our lives.''

When he put it like that I did feel really guilty for putting everyone at risk. But my trust in Yoomi surpassed that guilt.

''You're right Jongup. I won't show her. That's too much of a risk.''

''Great. C'mon let's go see if Youngjae elder will get us some vanilla ice cream.'' As he ran out I grabbed the transportation remote.

''Sorry Jongup..'' I used the remote to transport me to Yoomi's location. Instantly I was zapped, and traveling in a tunnel of swirls.

 

                                                                                      ____________________________________

 

I held onto Oppa's hand as he walked me down the sidewalk on my skateboard. I didn't have the confidence to ride on my own. 

''Yoomi, I promise you that when I let go you'll be riding like a pro.'' He smirked. For some reason the butterflies that used to attack my insides were tamed, and I found myself loving Kai oppa, but not being in love with him. Now I know there's a big difference between the two. 

''Don't let me go or I will fall, and hurt myself, and the day I am called to save the world I will be in bad condition because Oppa let me ride a skateboard by myself!''

''Aigoo, I don't think it'll get that bad-''

''Yoomi!'' Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. It was Zelo. 

''My Zelo! How did you know where to find us?'' It was as if he appeared out of thin air. Normally I could spot that blue hair from a mile away. Then again I have super sight....

''I always know where my Yoomi is.'' He grinned. 

''Do you guys always talk like this?'' Kai oppa frowned.

''Like what?'' We said in unison.

''Hyung, is it okay if I steal Yoomi for a bit?'' He bowed to Kai. He looked reluctant, but finally nodded.

''Don't stay out too late. You still have school tomorrow.'' He said before riding away.

''Things are better with us now.'' I smiled to Zelo. ''What do you want to do?'' Our hands were glued together, holding hands was such a usual thing for us that it was weird when are hands were apart.

''I actually have something I want to tell you...''

''Tell me?'' 

''Not really tell, but show.'' He pulled out a remote from his pocket.

''Zelo is your television not working? Omo, I'm sure I can help you fix it.'' I started in the direction of his house, but he stayed put making my body jolt back.

''You know how you wanted to tell me something really important?'' 

''Yeah...'' I was hoping he forgot, but obviously he didn't.

''Well if you're willing to trust me, then I have no choice but return the favor, and trust you with a big secret.''

''Zelo, what is it?'' I shook his shoulders. He pressed a button on his remote, and it started lighting up many different colors. ''What's going on?!?'' As if something was pulling from my belly button I was thrown into a swirl of different colors.

I opened my eyes, and saw nothing but barren land. We were in the middle of no where. ''Zelo, what just happened?!?'' I trusted Zelo, but I was beginning to feel uneasy about my safety. If I needed to hurt some doctors I was going to do it.

''I'm not the person you think I am.'' He frowned.

''Apparently!! One second I was at the park, and now we're...where is this place?!?''

''There's no way you'll believe me if I just say it, so I brought you here to show you...where is that thing?'' He walked a few feet ahead, and suddenly vanished.

''Zelo?!?'' I ran in after him, and wasn't prepared for what was in front of us. It wasn't human. No way did it even look close to human. It was extra terestrial...it was my enemy.

''This is my ship...my elders, and I are not from here Yoomi...are you understanding?'' He looked at me with puppy eyes practically begging for me not to run away screaming.

''Zelo...this is...I'm not supposed to...'' My jaw was resting on the floor as I gaped at the ship in front of me. How could this all be happening? Zelo was the alien, and I'm the war general. Love really is war. 

''I watched a movie the other day about an alien falling for a human, and couldn't stop blushing thinking about us. In the end the two lived happily, hopefully that can be us.'' He grinned.

''Zelo you don't understand! I'm not a-''

''Please Yoomi, just promise me you won't tell anyone.'' He didn't need to worry about me telling. He needed to worry about me!!

''I promise Zelo...''

''You can touch it if you want.'' He grinned extending his hand. Suddenly the ship roared to life.

''Ahh!'' I couldn't contain my squeal of excitement. Yes Zelo is the one thing on this planet that I have been training my whole life to kill, but Zelo was also the blue haired, cute, cherry tomatao loving alien that I've grown to love. Maybe even have actual feelings of love for. 

''Yup, this ship carried us to Earth, but now it's just a hunk of metal seeing as we're stranded here. Our mission was terminated, and my elders, and I are just living a normal life on Earth now. One day I want to take you back to my planet.'' He grinned.

''Zelo....is this really happening?! I don't even think I can comprehend this right now...'' 

''Kim Yoomi, I promise with 100% of my heart that I will never harm you, or Earth. I'm a human now, and you can believe me when I say I love you enough to risk my ife, and all of my elders lives to show you this ship. Please stay by my side.'' He held his hands tight in a praying position, eyes were leaking tears. 

Suddenly I found myself leaning forward, and I planted my lips on his chubby cheek. I needed to reassure him that I still loved him, and even if I've been trained to save the world fom danger I would never betray him. He wasn't danger in my eyes.  ''Zelo naekkeoya.'' I grinned.

 

                                                                                                 _________________________

 

''Sir...we've located exremely high gama waves in south Busan. Extremely high un-human gama waves. Doctor Park Kahi had been biding her time to go after R-16. She knew very well where she was hiding. However it wasn't such an easy task getting her back.

''Very well. Prepare the guards for the capture.'' Her boss smiled evily behind his desk.

The only way to get R-16 was to get her to come on her own. The only way to do that was by taking what's so very precious to her. Those little alien friends.

''It's such a shame we've put so much energy into training her, and this is how we're repayed. If she thinks it's so easy to betray, wait until she see's what we have in store for her, and her little friends.''

''Indeed boss. Soon we will have everything we've been waiting for.'' Park Kahi smirked. ''Everything.''

A/N: Omo! A cliff hanger guys! I hope you liked this update, and omo omo omo I don't think I've ever had such great commenters/subscribers in all my life! You truly inspire me to update guys!! Gamsahamnida! All aboard the Zemi ship! *tootoot*