CHAPTER EIGHT: The Return of Yoona...Wookie's Crazy Fangirl BFF

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

                                                                                                       CHAPTER 7
 
                                                                                                  RYEOWOOK'S POV
 
 
            I walked off the stage after my second performance shakily. My knees were wobbly from the nervousness. It has been too long since I've performed in front of so many people. 
 
            All my friends, including Siwon-hyung, ran to me and swallowed me in a group hug. Siwon-hyung was sitting in the judging table, which surprised me, and I waved at him before I began my first song earlier. They all complimented me, and I couldn't help but smile and blush at their compliments. Suddenly, out of no where, someone attacked me with a hug.
 
"Wookie oppa! I can't believe you're here!" the girl almost yelled, sounding breathless. 
 
"Y-Yoona, is that you?" I was frozen at first, but then I recogmized her voice and strawberry perfume so I hugged her back, smiling widely.
 
"Uhh...I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?" Siwon-hyung asked with one of his shibrows raised.
 
"She's my best friend from Canada and.........my ex-girlefriend," I said the last part in an inaudible whisper, eyes on the floor.
 
"What?" Heechul-hyung leaned closer to me to catch what I said.
 
"She's my best friend from Canada...and my ex-girlfriend," I hesitated, bowing my head down again.
 
"Wait, what? You're straight? I thought you had a crush on one of the school idols?" Leeteuk-hyung said, confused. I looked up and saw that everyone else besides my cousin and Yoona were confused. The rest didn't know of my uality yet. Well, I might as well tell them.
 
"I'm biual. Also, I never said that I had a crush on one of the school idols," I clarified.
 
"Well do you? Have a crush on one of them I mean?" Yoona asked, eyes attaining a familiar glint. One that said that she and I won't be able to rest until she knows everything. Absolutely everything.
 
"I-I never- Yoona!" I whined. I can't hide anything from her. She knows me too well.
 
"C'mon, who is it? Wanna sleep over at my house? We can talk about it there and hang out!! It'll be just like the old times!" she giggled and jumped up and down, my hands in hers, in excitement.
 
"Yoona, calm down! You're so hyper! I guess you've never changed," I said, giggling with her.
 
       
              I glanced at the judging table, trying to see if anyone else witnessed Yoona's hyper insanity. Instead, my eyes were met with a sight that had me chocking on my heart that suddenly jumped in my throat. 
 
              
              Kyuhyun was alone at the judging table with his head in his arms. What's wrong? Is he okay? I panicked. He looked up at me and I saw something glistening down his cheek, on his handsome face. Tears. They were tears. What happened? Suddenly, he ran away. I wanted to run after him, but Yoona still held my hands and was still jumping like a maniac.
 
"Wookie, what's the matter?" I turned and saw that she wasn't jumping around anymore. She looked worriedly at me.
 
"H-huh? Oh, nothing," I tried to say nonchalantly. She nodded but was unconvinced.
 
"I wanna throw a party to celebrate! How about tomorrow? It's Saturday anyways. So you guys wanna come?" Siwon-hyung asked, lifting the already happy atmosphere. All my friends and I nodded and cheered excitedly in response. He gave everyone his phone number and got everyone else's aswell so that he could contact them about the details later. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already late and that I should go home. I bid everyone goodbye and went for the school gate.
 
   
              Later that night, I chatted online with Yoona like I usually do. She moved here to Korea about a year and a half ago, eight months after we broke our relationship. We were best friends even before that, but we developed feelings for each other, so I asked her to be my girlfriend when I finally gained the courage to ask. The reason why we broke up was because we both knew that we weren't for each other. So, no one dumped anyone; it was a mutual separation. However, unlike other couples that break up, we actually did stay friends. We just went back to normal, back to the way we were as best friends. So, when she moved to Korea, I was sad of course, but we kept in touch no matter what. But I actually haven't talked to her all week because of me moving and being busy and whatnot. So, she doesn't know about anything that happened to me this week. Also, I had no idea we were in the same school.
 
 
        
                                            *CHAT*
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
how come i haven't seen u around school lately? r u new 2?
 
yoonababy says:
no i had chicken pox 4 3 weeks so i wasnt at school. it was horrible T-T
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
OMO!!! r u ok?!! does it hurt??!! O_O
 
yoonababy says:
im fine dw..so which of the idols so u hav a crush on again? ;) cmon TELL MEEE!! >.<
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
*SIGH* i dont know if i do have a crush on that person..im confused :(
 
yoonababy says:
wut do u mean? y r u confused?
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
ok i admit that that some1 has caught my eye. idk it its appropriate 2 call it a crush tho :/
 
yoonababy says:
i dont get it. so u think this person is just attractive then?
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
well yeah....and other stuff....
 
yoonababy says:
wut do u mean by "and other stuff...." ??
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
i saw him crying today and i felt bad. i mean REALLY BAD. like someone took a knife and stabbed my chest with it. it really hurt :'(
 
yoonababy says:
OMO!! WOOKIE UR IN LUV!!!!!!!! YAY MY BFF IS IN LUV!!
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
O_o.............???
 
       In love? What is she talking about? I'm not in love with Kyuhyun....am i? *PING*
 
yoonababy says:
OMG!! i almost 4got!!!! who is it?? PLEASE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
its........... do i really hav 2 tell u?
 
yoonababy says:
HELL 2 THE YES U HAVE TO!!!! u know i can keep ur secret..ive kept them all havent i?
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
fine i'll tell u...its kyuhyun
 
yoonababy says:
UR IN LOVE WITH CHO KYUHYUN?!!??!
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
WHAT?! NO! I DIDNT SAY I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM! im just...idk attracted to him i guess..
 
 
 
*MEANWHILE AT YOONA'S HOUSE*
 
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, MY BEST FRIEND'S IN LOVE WITH CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona screeched, beyond excited, jumping crazily on her bed.
 
"Yoona, what's wrong? I heard a scream, what happened?" her mother barged into Yoona's room, panicking about her daughter's safety.
 
"UMMA!! WOOKIE'S IN LOVE!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!" she shouted, clapping her hands together and still jumping about on her bed.
 
"Aish, is that it? You almost gave me a heart attack!" her mother scolded, shaking her head and worrying about her daughter's sanity. She walked out f her room and resumed waching TV in their living room. 
 
 
*BACK TO CHAT*
 
yoonababy says:
OH PLEASE U R DEFINETLY IN LOVE! OMG U GUYZ R SO CUTE TOGETHER! 
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
y did u take so long to reply? i was getting worried >.<
 
yoonababy says:
aish u worrywart..ITS BCUZ I WAS JUMPING ON MY BED LIKE A LUNATIC!!!MY BFF IS IN LOVE WITH CHO KYUHYUN!!!!AAAHHHHH!! OMG IM GONNA FAINT!
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
aish yoona ur such a fangirl LOL
 
yoonababy says:
WELL DUH. ...... so how does this exactly connect to ur confusion? i still dont get it....?
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
well...he was kinda not nice to me 2 weeks ago....
 
yoonababy says:
WHAT?! WAT DID THAT BASTARD DO 2 U?!!
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
yoona chill its no big deal
 
yoonababy says:
WHAT DID HE DO?
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
its getting late, i'll tell u all about it tmr @ siwon hyung's party ok? i promise *pinky swears*
 
yoonababy says:
fine. i'll see u tmr. SARANGHAE BESTIE!! :D <3 GOOD NIGHT!
 
purplegiraffeluver says:
SARANGHAE BFF!!! <3 SWEET DREAMS! :D
 
                            
               I sighed and turned off my laptop. Tomorrow's going to be one heck of a day. I'm glad a have Yoona by my side again. She's a really great friend. I stood up and picked out an outfit for tomorrow's party. My closet was a mess afterwards, but I managed to pick something nice. The outfit consists of a baby blue long sleeved button up shirt, a navy blue cardigan that's lined with red and white at the hem and had a red and white stripe on one sleeve, beige pants, sneakers and a black hat. There, it's perfect. I smiled to myself and cleaned up the mess I made. Finally, I washed up and got ready for bed, impatient for rest. 
 
                 I'm not in love with Kyuhyun. I'm attracted to him. That's all. He's handsome. He's perfect. I'm not in love with him, I'm just attracted to him, I thought as I drifted off to dreamland.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
i know i havent been updatig for a while..i know im a horrible author.. my microsoft was screwed and i didnt want to post something thats filled with grammar mistakes but i decided to update anyway. MIANHE! *BOWS REPEATEDLY* comment and subscribe. ENJOY! :D 
btw the outfit wookie picked was the one in the KRY video "FLY"