CHAPTER 13: Siwon's Party Part Five; Apology and New Friends

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

 
                                                                               CHAPTER THIRTEEN
                                                                               
                                                                                  KYUHYUN'S POV
 
     
 
          This night is, by far, the best night ever! For a brief moment, Wookie trusted me enough to...you know... him..And it was..I don't know how to describe it. There are no words. He was delicious, whipped cream or not and I made him moan..I even gave me a .HAHA! Oh the look on his face was 
priceless!..I sighed dreamily. Man, I can't wait to hear him do that again..When I'd be doing things more intimate than his abs. Speaking of which, are the iest abs ever. Even better than Siwon's in my opinion. I shook my head at myself. Aish, you pabo! You shouldn't be thinking about these things yet! You aren't even friends yet and you still have to apologize! I heaved another sigh. Geez, I'm a ert.
 
             Since it was late and no one wanted to go home, it was decided that the rest of the night would be a sleepover party. And to take a break from all the wild fun we had, we'd spent the rest watching a movie and then going to sleep. It's been decided that we'd watch a horror movie. They don't scare me at all. I don't mind watching them as long as they don't . 
 
"S-Siwon-hyung can we please w-watch something else?" Wookie looked genuinely frightened. Aww, he looks cute when he's scared! I smirked to myself.
 
          I sat down on one of the big leather couches where Sungmin and my brother, Yesung, already sat beside each other. About time bro! You finally managed to make a move on your bunny. I chuckled to myself.  Yoona sat beside Sungmin, dragging a scared looking Ryeowook to the couch with her. My heart fluttered in my chest as he sat between me and Yoona. He's sitting beside..He's sitting beside me.. HOLY CRAP HE'S SITTING BESIDE ME!! I fought the urge to jump for joy. I exhaled a rattly breath, trying to calm myself. I'm so nervous.
 
 
 
                ******************HALF WAY THROUGH THE MOVIE********************
 
"NO! DON'T OPEN THE CLOSET!!" Ryeowook shrieks beside me, hugging his knees to his bare chest. Oh yes, that's right, he's still shirtless. Since we all decibed to stay, the continuous dares are still in tact. Meaning Sungmin is still also shirtless and Donghae is still on Eunhyuk's lap.
 
        The main character in the movie is currently slowly stepping towards the closet where the creepy demon child that murdered her family is in. How predictable. This movie , and it's really not that scary. Unless you're Ryeowook, then it is.
 
"Aish, you moron! You know the creepy kid is in there! Don't open it!" Sungmin said, exasperated, snuggling into Yesung.
 
"Tsk, this girl is so stupid," Heechul shook his head with Hangeng's arms around him.
 
"Shhhh!" Yoona threw popcorn at Heechul's face, engrossed in the movie. Hangeng, Eunhyuk and Donghae burst into giggles.
 
"Yah! You're not allowed to do that! You're my slave remember?!" Heechul glared at the girl.
 
"Idiot, I'm not your slave until Monday," Yoona retorted, smirking.
 
"Guys, be quiet," Leeteuk chided, sharing popcorn with Kangin.
 
         The girl in the movie finally opens the damned closet, revealing the pale, red-eyed demon child that jumped out, making the girl scream and as well as the person sitting beside me.
 
"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ryeowook let out an earsplitting scream in a really high octave I didn't even know he could reach. He jumps harshly in his seat, burying his face in my chest and clinging his arms tightly around my neck, catching me off guard. My heart skipped a beat.
 
"Is it over yet?" he asks nervously, eyes closed and he started to relax. The screaming stopped in the movie.
 
"Yeah, it's over," I replied softly. He jumps at my voice with confused bewildered eyes. Then he pulls away from me and averts his eyes, embarrassed. I bet he's blushing. I smirked at this. I guess he didn't know he was hugging me. How cute! I felt people's eyes on me.
 
"I-I..I'm sorry," he mumbles, looking down.
 
"It's okay, I didn't mind," I whispered. Really, I didn't mind. Not at all. I also wouldn't mind it if he wanted to do it again. Really. He glances at me, a bit startled. I guess my answer and change of attitude shocked him, I smiled warmly at him, making him look away again.
 
 
             The rest of the movie passed by, but I barely noticed. It was kind of hard to when I'm too absorbed by the beautiful creature sitting beside me. He was just so warm. His personality, his smiles, his hug, even his eyes. They practically shine from his eyes. If I could, I'd stare into his eyes all day and hold him, basking in his warmth. The sudded brightness interrupted my thoughts, making me blink.
 
"I'm so tired.What time is it?" Sungmin yawned.
 
"It's 1 in the morning, we should go to bed," Siwon commented, setting up the sleeping bags for everyone. 
 
            I was still sitting on the couch next to Ryeowook, watching everyone get ready for bed. Man, I should apologize soon. As that thought crossed my mind, he stood up and padded to the balcony outside. Eh? What's he doing? It's cold out there and he has no shirt! I followed him out quietly. I should do it now. This may be my only chance to be alone with him without Sungmin knowing and coming after me. 
 
            Ryeowook stood under the moonlight, looking up at the stars. I froze where I stood, sure that my heart stopped beating for a moment as well. His hair shined like a silky waterfall. His eyes twinkled brighter than the stars. The moonlught and the darkness added shadows to his face, making it look more angular, sharper and enhancing his already prominent cheekbones. He's stunning. I stepped beside him, clearing my throat quietly. My heart was now pounding in my ribcage and my palms were sweaty. He jumped and looked at me, suprised, then looked away. Why does he keep looking away?
 
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. Man, how do I do this? I should've rehearsed first!
 
"U-uh s-sure," he stuttered. Oh god, I'm scaring him already. 
 
       I took a deep breath. This is it, Kyuhyun. I looked at him in his lovely eyes.
 
"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for being mean to you. It was unfair and cruel. You didn't deserve to be treated that way. I'm really sorry. I was just not feeling well that day, and I didn't mean to take my anger out n you. I promise to never bother you again, and you don't have to forgive me. I apologize," I bowed deeply to him and then began to walk away. I didn't know what else to do.
 
"Wait, where are you going?" he asked.
 
"U-umm..leaving you alone.." I hesitated in my steps, still facing away from him.
 
"I forgive you," he said quietly.
 
"What?"  I whirled around to be met by his content smile. 
 
"I forgive you," he repeated, smiling wider and smiled back at him. "Can we be friends now?"
 
      My heart ached a little and my smile faltered a bit at the word friend, but I was genuinely happy nonetheless that he's willing to be friends with me. The urge to hug him came to me in a strong wave, so I rushed to him and held his bare torso tightly to my chest. He was frozen at first, but soon responded. I tightened my arms around him. He was so warm.
 
"Thank you," I whispered in his ear, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck, breathing in his sweet lavander smell. I'm finally friends with the person I like. But I do hope that someday, we'll be more than friends. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally!! I updated!  and halleujah! KYU APOLOGIZED TO WOOKIE!!! 
 
HAPPY KYUWOOK DAY EVERYONE!!! well its still kyuwook day today here from where i live..
 
for all those who subscribed and commented, THANK YOU again!
 
subcribe and comment ! :D
 
HAVE AN AMAZING KYUWOOK DAY! <3