CHAPTER 16: False Confirmation and Annoucements

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

    CHAPTER SIXTEEN
KYUHYUN'S POV
 
       I think that if i died tonight, I'd be okay with it. Why? Because I had a date with- I mean- I hung out with my Ryeowookie today at the amusement park! I smirked to myself as I entered my house.
 
"Did you have fun?" I jumeped at the voice. Jeez Yesung-hyung.
 
"Yeah..." I answered warily.
 
"I thought you said you'd never bother him again?" he questioned with crossed arms, blocking the staircase.
 
"I said I won't bother him, but I never said that I wouldn't try to be friends with him," I stated calmly.
 
"You like him don't you?" It was supposed to sound like a question, but it sounded more like a fact. Well, it is actually..
 
"Maybe," I smirked.
 
"Alright then. Just try not to mess up, arasso? Or else Minnie will kill me," he said, walking away. I chuckled in response.
 
                   
 
    *NEXT DAY*
 
"Hey Wookie!" I called, waving my arm so he would see me.
     
            It was lunch time and Siwon-hyung told me that our group and Wookie's group are eating together. He told me that the others would be making an announcement. Whatever that means..
 
"Hi Kyu," Wookie walked with a slight blush, making his cheeks pink. I wish I could just pinch them!
 
"What do you think the announcement's about?" I asked as our friends came into view.
 
"I have no idea," he mumbled, taking a seat beside Donghae who sat beside Eunhyuk. I sat beside Wookie.
 
"So, what's there to be announced?" I asked bluntly.
 
"Kangin and I, Heechul and Hangeng, Kibum and Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae, and Yesung and Sungmin are all dating," Leeteuk umma (yes that's right I call him umma too) said with a nervous smile, pointing at each couple. I raised an eyebrow for a moment then smirked. I knew it was only a matter of time.
 
"Finally! Now I don't have to deal with everyone grumbling about all their crushes," I fake complained, though I was truly grateful.Though I wasn't lying about he grumbling part, for I was the one who always had to listen to it all.
        
          There was an awkward silence. And then...
 
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!" a very long and extremely high pitched squeal of absolute joy from none other than Kim Ryeowook was heard. He was jumping and clapping his hands at the same time, while grinning hugely and squealing. He was basically fangirling- sorry- FANBOYING. 
 
"KYYAAAAAAHHH!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!" Wookie aquealed some more. Aigoo, he's just so adorable! " How did this happen?! When did this all happen?! Did you guys go on dates yet?! Tell me! TELL ME!!!" he blabbered excitedly.
 
"Wookie, calm your . We'll tell  you, but chill okay?" Heechul said pleayfully. "Who wants to start?"
 
 
****************20 MINUTES LATER****************
 
"OMO!! That was so beautiful and romantic!" Ryeowook, being the hopeless romantic that he was, sniffled as his tears of joy subsided. It seemed that he's really moved by all our hyungs' confessions.
 
"Yah, you're such a hopeless romantic! See, this is what I love about you Wookie! You're not afraid to be all mushy," Yoona ruffled his hair adoringly. Girl, you better watch your hands! He's mine! I frowned.
 
 
PRRRIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!
 
 
"Wookie, let's go to class! Don't wanna be late right?" I pulled him enthusiastically away from Yoona to our nest class together. 
 
                Maybe I should confess. All my other hyungs have someone, and it's just me and Wookie left. But...what about Yoona? They dated before, so does this mean Wookie's straight? Only one way to find out.
 
"Wookie, are you gay?" I asked bluntly, making stop in his tracks. He hesitated before answering.
 
"No, I'm-"
 
"Wookie! You forgot your backpack!" Siwon yelled after him as he left me alone,running back to our lunch table, in my crumbling world.
 
              I sighed as I processed this, feeling the words cut painfully at my heart. I walked away alone to our next class. He's straight. Now what? What am I supposed to do?
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know what you're thinking. I'm a horrible author. There's just too much homework in school! It's only the beginning of the year for crying out loud! AISH. On top of that, my laptop is having issues and would probably explode sooner or later.
 
Anyways...
 
The good news is that I'm actually writing again! I'm finally getting things back on track, but unfortunately, this won't quicken my updating...Damn faulty laptop!
 
Another good news is that I spent $40 on Kpop merchandise yesterday!:D Mostly Super Junior stuff cuz well...SJ is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE KPOP GROUP!!
 
I bought a floder with Ryeowook's picture on the front and I now use it to hold my fanfic..well this fanfic.
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! 
 
Enjoy! :D