CHAPTER TEN: Siwon's Party Part 2- Explanations and the Shoving of One's Pride for an Apology

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

THERE WILL BE A SHORT PREVIEW AT THE END OF THIS! SO STAY TUNED! :)

 
 
                                                                                         CHAPTER TEN
                                                                                                          
                                                                                     RYEOWOOK'S POV
 
 
 
 
"Well..." I trailed nervously. I need to choose my words carefully. Yoona can get really protective like Sungmin-hyung. And she could get just as violent as he does too. I can't have Kyuhyun hurt because of that. How do I start....?
 
"Well?" Yoona looked at me with expecting eyes.
 
 
I took a deep breath. "A few days after my first day at our school, he sort...teased me..." my eyes became glued to the floor.
 
"Teased you?"she raised an eyebrow, waiting.
 
"I was talking with Siwon-hyung about clubs, and I told him that I wanted to join choir. Kyuhyun was there and-" I stopped abruptly, not wanting to continue.
 
"And...?" she pressed.
 
"I said that I wanted to join choir and he said that there are ebough girls in choir that my girly wouldn't be necessary," I said, all in one breath, avoiding her eyes. I held my breath, waiting for her outburst, knowing it would come.
 
"What?!" she said, shocked at first, then furious then next.
 
"Yoona, its okay. No big deal," I murmured timidly.
 
"NO BIG DEAL?!" she yelled, flailing her arms up, then she whispered. "After all you've been through.." she sighed calmly, " Come here," she opened her arms for me to hug her. She held me tightly as a few tears escaped my eyes. What would I do without her? Honestly...She's my pillar, without her I won't be able to stand against anything. "Now I understand why you're confused. You like him, but he was mean to you," she said more to herself more than to me.
 
"He hasn't been mean to me since though. He's been nice to me today. Maybe I should give him a chance...." I trailed, waiting for her approval.
 
"I know. I saw. But promise me that you'll be careful with him alright? And if he's ever mean to you again, tell me right away. Arasso?" she said, breaking our hug. I nodded in response. She wiped away my tears and patted my back soothingly. "Let's get back inside." 
 
 
 
                                                                              
 
 
 
 
                                                                             SUNGMIN'S POV
 
            I saw Yoona follow Ryeowook out on the balcony and I turned my attention back to the group. Kyuhyun excused himself to the bathroom. 
 
"Siwon, what really happened between Wookie and Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked. Everyone including myself turned our attention to them, interested as well.
 
"Well.." he began nervously. "Wookie and I were talking, then he said that he wanted to join choir. Then Kyu came in and said, on quote, 'They wouldn't need you. There are enough girls in choir that your girly voice won't be necessary, freak.' " he quoted, looking down, saddened by the memory. Everyone raised their eyebrows at this, not expecting something so seemingly minor. Except for me.
 
"Is that it? I thought there'd be-" Hangeng began, but I interrupted him.
 
"HE SAID WHAT?!?!" I shouted and jumped to my feet, startling everyone. I sank back down on the black leather couch while they all exchanged worried, cinfused and startled glances. I clutched my head in my hands. "No wonder he was so upset," I groaned defeatedly. 
 
"What do you mean?" Leeteuk asked, going into Umma Mode.
 
"Ever since Wookie was five, he was...." I began hesitantly. Should I continue? I promised him I won't tell a soul, but I can't hide this anymore. I'm sorry Wookie, but this is for your own good. "...he was bullied because of his feminine voice and looks. He was called names, pushed around and things were thrown at him. I remember that there wasn't a single day when I visited his house when he came home with a smile on his face. His mom told me, his dad told me, heck even the maids told me, that everyday he would come home crying his eyes out.  He became really quiet and hardly smiled. This went on for a few years until I transferred to his school and saw it all for myself. A group of boys were doing all those mean things to him. When I came, the bullying stopped. This is the reason why I'm into martial arts. Because it was the only way to protect him. At the time, I've only had two years of training, but I used all I've learned on them. After that, he told me everything. They were the reason why he couldn't smile, couldn't laugh. They were the reason why he would always come home with tears in his eyes. They were the reason why he stopped singing for a while. Despite it all, he didn`t dare utter a single word about it all to anyone, besides me. He didn`t even tell his parents because he knew that they were sad because of him, and he didn`t want to trouble them with his issues. Even though the bullying stopped because of my presence, he was still miserable, knowing they`d attack when I`m not looking.
 
"A few months after I transeferred to his school, he moved to Canada with his parents. I was sad because we were really close and I didn`t want him to go away. I was there when his parents told him they were moving, and for the first time in years, he actually smiled a real smile, and I knew it was for the best so I couldn`t contradict his parents` decision. There, he met Yoona, Zhou Mi and Henry, who became his closest friends. I`m really thankful for them because they brought my happy-go-lucky cousin back. And they also got him to sing again," I explained to them, wiping away some tears that trickled down my cheek. Remembering these memories always made me feel down. By the looks of it, everyone was shocked and saddened by the story, except for Kyuhyun, who was still in the bathroom. What's taking him so long? Is he getting constipated? I wondered.
 
"Those sick bastards! If I ever see them, I'll make them wish they were never born!" Heechul jumped up with clenched fists, seething. Hangeng, who was sitting beside him, patted his hand soothingly, making the diva blush bright pink. Ooohhhhhhhhh.....what do we have here? I smirked at the blushing diva who glard back at me. I stifled a giggle.
 
"How could they do that to him?" Leeteuk leaned his head on Kangin's shoulder absentmindedly, making Kangin blush, and also Leeteuk when he realized what he just did. Eh, what's this?
 
            I reached for my soda on the coffee table when I felt a warm hand touch mine. It was Yesung's. Oh my.. I grabbed the soda quickly and sipped, blushing furiously. Heechul eyed my smugly and I glared back at him, making him giggle. 
 
"Thanks for telling us this Minnie-hyung. Its nice for us to understand," Donghae said, leaning against a certain monkey. Aww, so cute! I thought as I eyed a blushing monkey and a blushing fishy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                 KYUHYUN'S POV
 
                Oh my god, I thought, leaning agaist the wall as I let the remorse flood through my body. I heard everything Sungmin said about Ryeowook's past. I'm the biggest douche in all of history. I can't believe I was so insensitive! I mean, I didn't know that he was bullied for his voice, but I still shouldn't have said what I said. After hearing this, I regret in even more. I can't believe I brought back the past misery of such a pure angel. I crumpled to the floor, holding back the tears pricking my eyes. If I'm ever going to have a chance with him, however small a chance it may be, I'm going to have to apologize. And fast. My pride went against such a thing, but I had to follow through this. Don't be such a coward Cho Kyuhyun! Swallow your pride and apologize! It's the only way!
 
               
                Well, if I'm gonna swallow my pride to apologize to my beautiful angel, then I might as well make it count. With that thought, I began to plot a way to make it up to my beautiful, pure, perfect angel, Kim Ryeowook.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                               RYEOWOOK'S POV   
 
 
"Let's get back inside," Yoona said, turning towards the sliding doors.
 
"Wait, I need your help," I said hastily. She raised her eyebrows at me, signalling me to go on. "H-how do get K-Kyuhyun t-to like m-me?" I stuttered, embarrassed to ask such a question. She widened her eyes in surprise, making me blush and stare at my feet.
 
"You really like this guy," she stated. We both know it's true. When I really am interested in a person, I'd actually make an effort to get them to like me, otherwise I'd just usually admire them from afar. She sighed. "Fine, I'll help you," she said after some minutes. I looked up in surprise that quickly turned into horror when I saw a familiar glint in her eyes. A look that promised embarrassment to, say the least, on my part, and a sinister plan to make it happen.
 
"Oh no," I groaned, horrified of what would come about sooner or later.
 
"No complaining. It's the only way," she said omniously. There's no fighting her when she gets in one of her plans. She dragged me inside Siwon-hyung's room once again and sat down on the couch. I was still looking down, so I didn't notice the sad looks everyone else was giving me.
 
"How about we spice the night up just a little. Let's play Truth Or Dare!" she annoounced, breaking the sullen mood. As everyone cheered, Kyuhyun walked in the room and we caught eachother's eyes. I blushed and looked down right away. This is going to be a long night.
 
 
 
 
 
 
====================================================================================================================
 
well here's another chapter for u guys! the last chapeter got deleted so i had to re-post that one when i finished this one. so i guess its a good thing i have all my chapters saved somewhere else. as promised there will be a preview of a future chapter. though its not that far from the one i just typed up. wanna guess where it takes place? hehe ;)
 
 
                                                                   -------------------------------------------------
 
  ............Did he just say...He's actually going to...HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT?!?!?!! I stared up at him, flushed and panicking. Then I looked at Sungmin-hyung , my eyes begging for help.
 
"I'm sorry Wookie. I can't help you. You can't stop Heechul once he gets started," Sungmin-hyung gave me an apologetic look. I sighed in defeat. Then, I noticed Kyuhyun beginning to crawl in my direction. I started panicking again, my face probably redder than a tomato. Oh no....!
 
                                                                      ------------end of preview-----------------
 
WELL..WELL..WELL...What has our favourite Diva done now? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT!!
 
well that's all for now..COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT! i promise to update as soon as i finish the chapter i'm writing now. btw posted the photo of Siwon's room...and i gotta say i'm jelly LOL. GOOD BYE FOR NOW! ENJOY! :D
 
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=luxury+condo&offset=24#/d57zm14
^ siwonnie's room