CHAPTER 21: Movies

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER 21
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
"Let's watch that one!" Sungmin pointed excitedly at a movie poster depicting a gory horror movie. 
 
"Oh no! Can we please watch something else? ANYTHING ELSE?!" Ryeowook pleaded in a panicky voice, gripping Kyuhyun's hand tightly.
 
"Aww, is my Ryeowookie scared? Don't worry I'll protect you," Kyuhyun cooed at the petite boy lovingly, pinching his chubby cheeks. The latter blushed and hid his face in Kyuhyun's chest.
 
"Eunhae, what do you guys want? Guys? Yah! Where sis they go?" Yesung scanned the movie theatre entrance to look for the said couple.
 
"Sungie, do you see them?" Sungmin asked the older, being unconsciously cute. Yesung smiled at his cute lover and pecked his cheek.
 
"There they are! YAH! YOU GUYS!!" Kyuhyun finally the couple, yelling to get thier attention. The four rushed to the two, only to find Donghae gaping like the fish that he is in front of a Finding Nemo 3D movie poster. 
 
"HYUKKIE, IT'S NEMO!! WAAHHH!!" Donghae tugged on Eunhyuk's sleeve and pointed at the poster like a child. Eunhyuk giggled at his boyfriend's childish behaviour and hugged him from the back. 
 
"Oh no, we are not watching that! You've seen that movie a billion times already! We're watching the horror movie,"Sungmin crossed his arms determinedly at Donghae.
 
"B-But..It's in 3D!" Donghae whined and turned to his lover for help.
 
"I'll let you sit on my lap for the whole horror movie if you want," Eunhyuk whispered huskily in dancer's ear, earning a shiver and a heated blush. 
 
"Okay," Donghae agreed shyly as Eunhyuk gave him his famous gummy smile. 
 
"Don't I get a say in this?!" Ryeowook threw his hands up in exasperation.
 
"NO!" Everyone answered in unision.
 
 
 
 
*************2 HOURS LATER*************
 
"You guys hungry? I'm starving!" Sungmin asked,hand in hand with his lover Yesung as they stepped out of the theatre along with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.
 
"GOD! That was the most disgusting movie I've ever seen!" Ryeowook complained while being held by Kyuhyun closely just like in the theatre. He was practically sitting in his lap for the whole two hours.
 
"The blood didn't even look real! It looked like they all just took a bath in tomato soup!" Kyuhyun scowled, then smiled coyly. "But the seats were nice though. Did you enjoy your seat, Wookie? Cause I did. My view of you was breathtaking," he smile and ave a quick kiss to Ryeowook's soft lips.
 
"God, Kyu! I didn't know you were capable of being this cheesy," Yesung chuckled at his brother's cheesy behaviour with Sungmin.
 
"Yah!" Kyuhyun protested, but smiled as he saw his byfriend who was hiding his blushing pretty face in his broad chest. 
 
"Wait, where are Hae hyung and Hyukkie hyung?" Wookie asked suddenly.
 
"Hey guys!" Donghae and Eunhyuk seddenly appeared behind them, Eunhyuk's arm around Donghae's shoulder.
 
"Did you two sneak in to the other theater to watch Nemo?" Sungmin put his hands on his hips in scolding manner.
 
"Yes! You should've seen it! IT WAS AWESOME!!" Donghae cheered while his boyfriend gave him a backhug and pecked his cheek.
 
"You're unbelievable!" Sungmun facepalmed as everyone laughed at the two.
 
 
 
               The playful bickering continued between Sungmin and Donghae as the three couples made their way to the mall's food court.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                 As the three couples disappeared from sight, a group of five boys emerged from the shadows. They looked intently at where the three couples disappeared to, waiting. 
 
 
 
-So is it true, Minho?- a female voice demanded menacingly through Minho's phone.
 
"Yeah. The little made more friends, including your ex-boyfriend. What's his name again...? Cho Kyuhyun?" Minho scoffed the smirked evilly.
 
-That little needs to be shown where he belongs.-
 
"Oh don't worry. That's one thing we'll be willing to help you with."
 
-Good. You owe big time after all.- The line cut off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
          A girl watched as three couples entered the food court, love radiating from them in all sides. She glared at them distastefully, especially at one couple in familiar...
 
"You should know better than to steal from me, Kim Ryeowook. Cho Kyuhyun is mine, not yours."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
 
 
 
god,im the worst author in history.
school was just the biggest and i really wanted to update but i just wanted a break from everything
and also, this was kinda hard to write because i didnt know how i was to end this story exactly, so i couldnt really concentrate.
anyways, if you guys are still reading this, THANK YOU!!
 
oh, and since im so shameless, im gonna do a bit of a sort of advertisement...sort of
 
WOULD ANY OF YOU BE INTERESTED IN A SIWOOK FANFIC?
i've been writing one for a while and i wanna know if anyone would be interested in it. 
no one ever writes SiWook and i really love the pairing because Siwon and Ryeowook are kinda opposites and i find that really CUTE!
its angst, fluff and romance... and based and wonkyu fic that i read.
if even just one person says their interested, i'll post the story officially on this site!
 
well that's all!
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS, AND I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D