CHAPTER 17: Cafe

Mysterious, Confused, In Love

 

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
KYUHYUN'S POV
 
              It's only six o'clock, but it's already beginning to get dark outside. This is the signal that winter is drawing near, besides the fact that it's getting colder as the days pass. Siwon-hyung and I strolled in silence through the bustling streeys of Seoul towards our favourite cafe. The night sky looks so beautiful. It reminds me of the night Wookie and I became friends. I sighed with a sad smile upon my lips. 
 
"What's wrong, Kyu?" he asked, opening the door of the cafe. 
 
                 I just shook my head and walked inside. He sighed before walking up to the counter to order while I go to the usual spot the guys and I sit when we come here, at the very back lounge area. Siwon came back a few minutes later with an espresso for him, a latte for me, and some danishes and muffins. 
 
"Tell me what's wrong, Kyu. I know you're upset."
 
"Its Ryeowook," I said in defeat, taking a sip of my latte.
 
"I thought you guys are okay now, best friends and all."
 
"Well yeah, but-" I put my latte down. "I want more. I want us to be more than friends," I stared at my hands as I said this. It's really hard to say stuff like tht out loud. 
 
"Then confess!" Siwon chuckled. I gave him my are-you-stupid look and gave a tired sigh. 
 
"You know just as well as I do how difficult that is. Look how long it took you to confess to Kibum-hyung!" I smirked knowingly at his shy blush at the mention of his lover's name.
 
"Well, if I can do it, then so can you," he proclaimed encouragingly.
 
"He's straight, hyung! That fact just renders all my efforts useless. He won't love me the way I love him." Saying this harsh reality out loud just drains the energy out of me. I cradled my head in my hands, suddenly exhausted.
 
"Actually Kyu, Wookie's-"
 
BAM!!!
 
        A loud rung deafeningly in the air, cutting off whatever Siwon was saying. The loud ruckus was immediately followed by a muffled, pitiful shriek of pain. As I heard this, my blood ran cold. I could recognize that voice anywhere, even in my sleep.
 
"PLEASE!!" No, it can't be.
 
"Is that..." I looked in front of me to see Siwon's face in a pale, horrified expression. 
 
"Ryeowook.." I ran out the cafe as fast as my legs can take me towards the agonized voice of my love.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh my... what did i just do to my precious wookie? aish, i'm a mean author. >.<
wonder what the hell just happened...?
well, stay tuned and find out! 
i know its short, but bear with me, i'll update again tomorrow i promise :)
 
FOR ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
AND FOR ALL WHO'VE SUBCRIBED AND COMMENTED, I LOVE YOU!!
 
all i can say for now, is that things are about to get dramatic >.<
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
ENJOY AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING! ( i know it's not til tomorrow but whatever) 
 
:D